What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• Sipping on some Apples and Banana. Fantastic strain and hope it makes a comeback!

• I've been hoarding my last 4 gram nug of Louds Purple Urkle for weeks. Finally broke .5 off last night... Man, this strain is phenomenal. Am I the only one that loved that last batch of PU this much? It didn't last long... Hope it comes back soon. It's so good for me. Just has everything I look for in my medecine. I also have Merlins Purple Punch. They smell and taste similar but Louds PU is way better effect wise! I think they were both greenhouse too. Anyways yeah that Urkle us fucking 🔥!!! Have a good one friends!

• @Reshi I'm vaping some of that beauty Gelato 41. Not a care in the world, the bag appeals not the best it appears dark brown or black.....until you grind it up. From there on it's grade AAAA purple funkenbomb.. @Mr4Sher I liked the purple urkel.but I'm really enjoyed the Gelato 41 right now and it's just as purple as urk when ground. The high is sedating but unless you get carried away it's a good all day strain for indica lovers .

• edited November 2022

@MNTDWLER is the gelato 41 from Merlin? That is a strain I've been meaning to pick up for awhile. Just always go with something else. You saying it's a purp intrigues me more. Purps are definitely my fave at the moment! I just put an order in but I'll pick up some gelato next time...

• @Mr4Sher I have slept since buying a couple of ounces but I do believe it's Merlin's premium Gelato 41. Great stuff a definite buy againstrain..and it does grind a beautiful purple and light green.

• @MNTDWLER I’m going to have to try that one it’s been on my list. I grabbed some of that gumbo that was offered and boy if that isn’t a fantastic one! That one cures what ails me ❤️‍🔥

• edited November 2022

Received Moon Boots & Grease Monkey 🔥. The MB is a very unique high. Hits hard and had me feeling like I was drinking. I can see while it’s called Moon Boots because it has a floaty feel. GM a great choice too.I can taste the GG4 with that piney exhale ❤️. Definitely more relaxing than the MB. Both smaller nugs but very sticky and freshly cured. Aromas are amazing and as described. I’ll have to post pics when I can. Could be premiums imo.

• @superman38NC Moon Boots might be my next purchase 👀...

• The last batch of Moon Boots was just how you described @superman38NC. It was an amazing strain for taking a walk! Just floating along!😎🧐

• Just finished my last little bud of the outdoor Northern Lights Merlin had awhile back. Been hanging on to it for a bit. Wish I had it in my rotation all the time.

• I missed out on this drop @Mr4Sher so I would welcome a return too

• edited December 2022

Started out Fri right with some Cap Junky! Hopefully this makes its way on here because it’s 🔥. Between Black Fri & the Holiday sale I’ll be comfortable through the winter. It’s about to get cold here in the south 🌨 ⛄️ 🎄 Bundle Up & Burn 💨

• Indeed my friend @superman38NC! Croptober is my favorite a time of year!💚

After work yesterday we got the bong out for the first time in months and cooked a couple bowls of Permanent Marker…love this strain! It checks all the right boxes!😎🧐

• I wanna get me some of that permanent marker. I grabbed some of the mac 1(one of my favorite strains all around) and at first it was a bit different than I'm use to in terms of smell and flavor but after few days of Dippin into the bag I feel like the smell changed a bit and it's exactly how I remembered it. I also got some g13 a few weeks ago and holy cow! I'm gonna make sure I grab some more. Lately I've tried the gmo x pkm, power, ice gas cookies, chem glue (I expected to like this more than the ice gas cookies but the ice gas cookies has a nicer flavor and smell though both are effective) and I think out of all the strains I just listed the g13 blows them all out of the water. (I also grabbed some chocolpe which I've always wanted to try and I'm not disappointed and I got some strawberry limeade which is nice but I still like that g13)

• Sounds like you have some great strains @Pfenn. I’ve never tried G13 but I’ve had XJ13 from here a couple times, but it’s been at least 3 years or more. It’s the child of G13 and Jack Herer and was an excellent 50/50. G13 sounds great!😎🧐

• @TheProfessor Permanent Marker checks all boxes for me too! Burns perfectly. Really considering grabbing more although Banana Cream Cake sounds excellent too.
    @Pfenn its been a min since I’ve ordered from Happy Trees. I haven’t tried their g13 but I was impressed by FlapJacks.

• The Banana Cream Cake does sound delicious @superman38NC! I’ve got about a half of some dispensary Banana Kush which is one of my go to strains for sleep 😴 . The Banana Cream Cake should be really relaxing without the sleepiness…and super tasty!😜😎🧐

• The g13 has a strong body high for me and just hits me like a ton of bricks and it lasts a good while too. I spilled some that I ground up on my bed and tried to brush it off and it just left a sticky spot. Smells really nice too especially for outdoor bud.

• edited October 2023

@Pfenn I don’t think there’s anything better than a strong, long-lasting, sticky, and aromatic outdoor Indica!🫠😁.

Let Croptober begin!💚😎🧐

• @TheProfessor I've always been a sativa fan myself but the indicas are really growing on me. I just don't like feeling sleepy unless I'm trying to go to sleep and the sativas remind me of when I first started smoking but I really like variety and having a strain for every occasion.

• edited October 2023

How about Thin Mints today! This is some of @MerlinsMagic greenhouse from early June. I still have about a 1/4 that I’ve been savoring. Good stuff Thin Mints! “The apex of Girl Scout Cookies” phenotypes!🔥😎🧐

• @TheProfessor that Thin Mints was 🔥. I'm eagerly waiting for an indoor/premium GSC batch to magically drop.

• That would be awesome my friend @superman38NC. I find it strange that finding GSC is almost impossible. I’ve never seen it at any of our dispensaries.🫤
    😎🧐

• @TheProfessor Maybe it's due to the insane amount of strains out there now. A straight GSC premium batch would get my coin 😎

• @superman38NC you’re probably right, it’s like trying to find Northern Lights or Grape Ape anywhere.

• That's the truth! @TheProfessor I think the last good batch of Grape Ape came from Mama or Loud 3 or so yrs ago. It tasted just like grape bubblegum and hit hard!

• edited October 2023

Yep…I still have about an 1/8th of that batch @superman38NC! It’s my ”In case of emergency break glass” strain! I think it was from December 2019! It’s the oldest flower I have…just swap out the Boveda every 6 months or so and it stays fresh. It still tastes like grape bubble gum and it still hits hard.😁😎🧐

• Ah man that's sweet.. I really liked that batch! Not jealous at all 😉

• Wanted to share a pic of some 27% Jenny Kush from my local dispensary.
    Popcorn buds, but they pack a punch!