Hi, we're Happy Trees!

Hi guys, We're going to be new a shipper so we wanted to make a post on here introducing ourselves. All our stuff should be up on the site in a few days. We're starting with a bit of a small inventory with some gummies, a few vape brands, and a couple of strains of bud. We're really interested in what you guys want to see us sell in the future so any feedback is appreciated. We're thinking about adding dabs and tinctures in the near future as well if that's something you guys would like to see.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say!

Comments

• @Trippy For sure! We're really happy with the edibles we got. There's going to be different strains you can choose from depending on what you're looking for.

• @HappyTrees welcome! Personally I use flower daily and dab concentrates here and there. Edibles are an every once in a while thing. I love classic strains like Jack Herer, GSC, Northern Lights etc. Currently I'm also a sucker for purps like GDP, Purple Urkle, Grape Ape, etc. All these seem to go fast on here. I'm looking forward to seeing what you offer and doing business!

• Welcome! (Again 😉). Do you mind to say what state your shipping from? Sativa dom flowers seems to go quick on here. More of those would be appreciated, but really it comes down to quality imo. Long as its not bone dry and hits hard I’ll be 🥴. Looking forward to placing an order!

• @Mr4Sher Yeah we could totally get some of those strains. We only have three strains right now but we are definitely planing on getting a bigger selection soon.

• @HappyTrees - Welcome to the Medman blog / forum - Would appreciate sativas, especially single origin strains; kief, and traditional hashish - will pay a premium if the quality is there - It is understood that quality strains rarely go on sale.....

• @HappyTrees - that is, flower (bud) rather than edibles

• @agingboomer Yeah it looks like a lot of people are asking for sativa, we'll definitely be getting a couple of quality strains to sell.

• Welcome!! I have no suggestions on specifics. I love variety of choice, so the more shippers the better! 👍🏼

• Welcome to the jungle, @HappyTrees!

• Welcome…glad to have you here! I’m looking forward to checking out your products!😎🧐

• Welcome, looking forward to your offerings.

• Welcome. Would love to see some old school strains. More flower and concentrates. Can never have too many choices.

Wasn’t there a shipper named happy trees before? Or am I just medicating too much?

• Welcome Happy Trees!
    I’d love to see some heavy indicas and gummies that are actually good. For flower some Hindu Kush, GDP, Northern Lights, etc. Also any vapes that are real and not refilled at a decent price would do well on this sight. Vape carts here a very over priced IMO and aren’t that great. I’m glad you’re asking for opinions! Thanks!

• I would love some good edibles and premium flower. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer

• Welcome Happy Trees! @superman38NC Happy Trees is in Oregon

• That’s excellent news! @medman thx for all you guys do! I’m sure the products will be 🔥

• 🥳🥳 Welcome @HappyTrees! Looking forward to all that you'll offer!

• Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! We're excited to start and we hope you all like our stuff!

• @PolkHighStar Our gummies and vapes are fire. All of it is name brand and dispo quality.

• super stoked! Awesome

• WELCOME TO THE MED FAM @HappyTrees !

Customers please keep in mind they are starting out with a smaller selection and the selection will grow as they get feedback on what everyone is looking for. Happy to see the suggestions rolling in. Keep em comin!

• Thanks @medboy and @medman for keeping us all supplied with a fantastic suppliers and selections.

• Welcome! I'm looking for mother's milk and gorilla glue #4 flower they were awesome and I want a bunch more!

• @HappyTrees I'm a little late to the welcome party, but welcome! I hope you have a successful journey here. I use flower and edibles daily and shrooms fairly often. Not sure if you plan to carry shrooms, but they're something I look for.

• @Jdtokes I'll say a late welcome to Happy Trees with you. I wanted to say I agree totally with flower and shrooms. Everyone on here is giving great opinions. @Jdtokes wat edibles do u get off here? I have a heavy tolerance but edibles are different..I've had homemade cannabutter n the ride of lifetime. Just was curious. I'm always looking for new things. Mushrooms are like cannabis...if used correctly can be fun and/or medical with mental issues...not for everyone.

• @Lou_lew We're thinking about doing mushrooms in the future and possibly other psychedelics, but right now we're going to stick with bud products until we're comfortable with everything. You can check out our edibles now all our stock is live on the site!

• @HappyTrees Will you be offering a freebie with our orders, like the other shippers? If so what are the options? Thank you either way!

• Welcome @HappyTrees. I would love to old school Lambsbread or Chocolate Thai

• @HappyTrees psychedelics are great...but I understand wanting to get comfortable first then see where things go. Thanks for responding and I will be picking up sum of ur products in future...my bad luck I ordered n next day prices dropped....but thats life. Have a great day n awesome to have another shipper!!