Prices increases

Comments

• I have been ordering since 2013 and have saw alot of changes over the yrs . Wich as made me mostly take my business to legel white market because I know what am getting and see it first hand and not go by someone telling me what it is . So that's my take on it .

• You have several return customers telling you there's a problem @medboy @medman .

Your prices for everything increased by 5-10 dollars on the quarters and half ounces. It's very noticeable for those people who repeat the same orders often and order at that price point. This is a reason people are ordering less right now.

• @medboy @medicineman | @HappyTrees came in after the price decreases yet their prices have also been raised. @medboy says there has been no price raise while almost every item on the menu, new and old, is raised around 10%. I don't see how this could be a mistake and as yall have said there hasn't been an increase this makes no sense. Please fix this before 420, I'm sure all of us want to actually get some sort of real discount, if prices are raising just be straight with us.

@MerlinsMagic @LoudnCo @HappyTrees Yall have any insight? I'm sure yall know at least something about this...

• Yes increase means they need to step up and get all dank stuff always

• edited April 2023

Please disregard the recent comment I made on this discussion as I now realize those prices were the increased pricing.

I have done a full audit of the prices and made changes where necessary. I am not sure why the prices had been modified but will keep an eye on them moving forward in case a technical problem reoccurs. We are investigating why this had happened. I did not change pricing and was never informed of any prices changes. However, all future orders will have correct pricing.

NOTE - It can take up to a few hours for the price fix to go live on the site.

• Thank you for being reasonable and I appreciate your support on this. Looking forward to the 420 sale!

• Prices are updated correctly, you da man @medboy lookin forward to the sale!

• On a positive note, the additional money collected the last few weeks should just about cover the recent Happy Trees losses, which hopefully translates into better 420 pricing…I mean, a man can dream can’t he?

• It seems all the new stuff being added has the old pricing but for some reason I see stuff still at the increased pricing point .

• The order form has. Not. updated on my end, but the flowers page (old) pricing seems back to where it should be. Can someone tell me what they see for the price of one zip of Merlin indoor Bubble Bath on the order form please? Supposedly $210 but the form still shows me $230. Thx

Any tricks to get the order page reset @medboy? I’m pretty techie and have tried ordering from 3 different browsers, but they’re all on my iPhone. In my years here I don’t think I’ve ever ordered on an actual computer.

• @funkynugz I'm using an Android phone and the menu shows ounces at $210 and the order form shows $ 230... The half ounces is off too... Menu shows $130 and order form shows $140.

• edited April 2023

@Noj81 TY, hopefully it will remedy in time for 4/20.

• @funkynugz seems like the prem & ultra prem prices are correct but outdoor, greenhouse, & indoor are wrong.
    Damn, got excited but had to pump the brakes.

• Yes same here. Greenhouse ounces was $195 now $210.

• Seeing the same. 🫤. Hope they get it sorted out soon, I was planning on ordering a couple zips Thursday. 🫤🧐

• Maybe the sale can be extended until they figure this out?

• @everyone thanks for checking 👁️👁️

• Weren’t indoor ounces priced $210 and now they are $230?

• @posternugbag yeah you're right. @medboy only the listings were updated, order forum still shows all prices as more and etc what everyone else has been saying

• Plus all the ordered made when market was down bad are now worth almost double know I tried snagging as much extra b coins as could at 16k not that it has anything to go with current sit just an observation

• @medboy will the prices be fixed by tomorrow? This is a big letdown if the sale won't actually save us anything. If there's some weird issue with the order forum then maybe the discount code could be increased to compensate for it?

• It takes the Order page some time to update when we make changes. However, I'm on a desktop and when I open the website it has the fixed correct pricing.

Try to clear your browser cache! That may work.

There is nothing more we can do on our end as we have fixed the pricing and we see correct pricing. If you are using a phone, try a desktop.

• Hmmmm 😔 I'm using an iPad and pricing always adjust accordingly. Anyone else still seeing difference between strains listing prices and order form?

• @superman38NC I am... Also went on a desktop and still see a price difference between strains listing and order form.
    @medboy is the order form the correct price is $140 the correct price for a half?

• edited April 2023

i installed from scratch 2 new browsers on my phone with no update in the pricing on either. so i jumped to my laptop, after remembering my password (it's been so long since I've used it), same price discrepancy issues using fresh tabs of Firefox, Chrome and Edge. i won't bother trying the iPad or Chromebook. the data should have propagated by now. Guess I'll be sitting this 4/20 on the sidelines since nothing i can think of doing brings up the correct $$$. was going to grab a decent sized drop too. smh, aggravating af ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• also, why does this single post not seem to get updated to migrate to the top of the forum list whenever a new reply is added? it just keeps sinking lower and lower on the page while other posts update or get added chronologically just fine 🤷‍♀️

• So the premium and ultra premium are priced the same but everything else is higher? Does that seem to be the case?

• @medboy yeah I just checked on desktop and cleared my cache on both. Still nothing. Everyone here is saying the same thing, have you yourself tried using a different device?

@HappyTrees @LoudnCo @MerlinsMagic @medicineman This is gonna lose yall money man, I'm trying to stock up during the sale but if it's gonna be like this It only leaves me with a few un raised options and I've been looking forward to getting a real discount this time around. Please look again. Thanks.

• I'm stumped @funkynugz! But, I'm with you, I was going to make a sizable order tomorrow and stock up, but if the prices don't clear up, I'll probably pass as well. Could really use that discount.😕🧐

• Looks like I'll be ordering concentrates instead. Like everyone said, you guys are missing out since pricing isn't correct. (And yes, I went to a desktop & still the same)
    Frustrating but it is what it is.
    I'll try again tomorrow so hoping the order form updates. 🙏