first order from MM - No replies/no payment confirmation - sent 3 emails so far/ please help

Hey everyone, im new to this forum and I just placed my first order with MM. I used coinmama and I sent the money direct to the wallet i was provided after i made the order. I never received a payment confirmation from MM only from coinmama showing that the money was in fact sent. I sent an extra 5 dollars worth of bitcoin just to be safe. I sent them 3 emails so far asking them about the payment confirmation not being sent out (i checked my spam folder its empty) and i still did not receive a reply. Is this normal or should I be worried ( i already am, i have been scammed twice so far in my attempts to get weed). I'm new to the area im in and I have no plugs and the state I live in does not even allow medical marijuana so im very paranoid as it is. Ive been without bud for over 2 months now and It really really sucks. I never received any email from them about a confirmed order or confirmed payment or any email in general. I sent the money to them directly from coinmama using the wallet they provided. Someone please help me out. What exactly is supposed to happen after I send the order in and after i send the money? Am i supposed to get confirmation of my order or does it just come? like do they tell me okay your order is shipped or do i just have to keep checking the mail everyday ? Id really appreciate some guidance. Blessings to you all. btw I should add i ordered the 1/8th of sample weed and 2 grams of keif.

Comments

• Hi Maryjane. Your best bet is to write to medboy directly using the contact form on the site and give him your order info. It is most likely that your payment confirmation went to spam so I'd check there too.

• Where you went wrong is sending in extra. It says to send the exact amount or you order will be delayed. I suspect the system they use matches up amounts, since it seems automated. Email Medboy. And save all the info. It may be a few days but they will get back to you.

• I sent extra because it said that if the price of the bitcoin decreases it will be a problem and it wont be enough so i was thinking whats 5 dollars to make sure i dont go under. Better be a little over than under. I already emailed using the contact form at least twice but I still havent heard anything back. In my email that i sent using the contact form i entered the same email i used for the order and I provided the wallet address that I got from the order that i received when i completed the order. I checked my spam folder many times but there is nothing there. I made the email specifically to use for MM orders.

• edited April 2020

i just sent another email using the contact form. Sorry for all the messages I am super worried i got scammed. I checked my spam folder again its empty. The coinmama site shows that the payment is completed and that the money has been taken out of my debit account. If they do ship my package will i receive a notification of shipment ? has anyone here not received their package for whatever reason??

• Ok. Take a deep breath. Relax a little bit. ;)

You're going to be fine, and trust me, you didn't get scammed and this site is well worth the wait. They always deliver.

Sometimes their mail system gets wonky and it takes them a few days to respond via email. Just keep checking and add the email address to your whitelist (trusted contacts) so that the response lands in your inbox and not the spam folder.

If in a few days you don't hear back, maybe submit another contact form, but if you keep sending them it could bog them down sifting through the contact requests.

My email questions are usually answered within 3-5 business days at max.

They also don't send shipment details or time it ships out. This is ok and for privacy purposes.

Once you order and it's confirmed it usually takes 5-8 business days, but the postal service has been slower than normal lately due to increased online purchases. So it may take a little longer.

On the website, it lists all the details about the process. I'm not sure if you saw that or not.

• Yep, you did not get ripped-off, trust me. This is probably the most legitimate site out there.

• I think I saw your email, @maryjanelover11 and I responded to it. Please let me know if you didn't get my response.

• yes I saw the email and I just replied. Im not sure why you are not seeing the order. I sent the money to the coin wallet that the site provided me after I made the order. It even says on coinmama that the payment went thru so im not sure why that's happening.

• Im on coinamama right now and I can see the blockchain says that the payment has been completed. The wallet I used is the exact same one I got from the site as soon as I made the order. If the payment is completed that means that the wallet you gave me is correct. Im not sure why you are not seeing the order even though I paid the bitcoin already and i provided you will all the information that you asked for including the address and what I ordered in the email i sent you. Please let me know what further steps to take and if non can be taken can I please be refunded the amount I sent. I can send you a coin wallet address that I made through electrum. I really cant afford to keep paying to not receive my order. I know I did everything correctly when it came to making the purchase

• by the way thats an old email. I sent you at least 2 more newer ones after that one of them asking why I never recieved payment confirmation. Your email came straight to my inbox so its not going to spam which is good but i still havnt recieved payment confirmation. Only from coinmama

• I thaught if you order the "sample", along with anything else.......the order gets rejected. Because the sample is for first time customers to test the legitimacy of the Medicineman (low monetary risk $5 gram).
    The "sample" isn't for "tasting/sampling" purposes, it's so you are only risking $5 + $5(shipping) to see for yourself that Medicineman delivers.
    Since you said you ordered kief as well, your order may have gotten rejected. At least that's what happened to me when I started ordering from Medicineman.

• so whats the next step ? and I assumed that it would still allow me to buy the keif even if I bought the 1/8th of sample bud. I assumed the "sample bud" was to test the quality of the weed.... not to see if the service works...

• so what happened with your first order? did you eventually get it or did you lose all the money ?

• @maryjanelover11 . I use coinmama I have for a while. When you long in to your coinmama account click on the 3 bars right top of page . Then click orders. Your Bitcoin purchase should appear there. And I also sent extra coins up to 5 are 10 dollers more and NVR had a problem. May last order placed this month I added 10 extra mine always gos thru . And did you confirm wallet address when you made purchase that should have been a email sent to you to confirm. I also send to sites wallet address also . You should have a valcher on coinmama when you open the page after sign-in you click on oder it supposed to go to valcher. Don't know if that will help are not. And also make sure you always rite down the wallet address to compare after copy & past to make sure it's right I have never had a problem with coinmama our this site. Several yrs useing both

• according to thisguy its because I ordered the keif along with the sample bud. I assumed the sample bud was to try to see the quality of the bud not to sample the service. On coinmama it says that the order is complete. I already got payment confirmation email from coinmama but never from Medicinman. i do have a voucher and a block chain for the order. The problem is not with coin mama. I can see that the payment went through. The money has been taken out of my bank account so it went through for sure. It wouldn't have gone thru had the wallet address been wrong. I never recieved a confirmation email of payment or order from medicineman only the wallet address after i clicked order on the site.

• I just want to clarify with everyone that I did receive a payment confirmation from coinmama. The payment went through for sure. I see both a blockchain and a voucher on coinmama. The problem I am having is I never received a payment or order confirmation from Medicineman. Am I supposed to? according to medboy he does not see my order. I don't know why but I definitely sent the money to the right wallet address that the website gave me after i clicked order. I even emailed medboy the wallet address that the site gave me, my home address, my name on the order and the email i used to make the order. According to thisguy medboy might not be able to see my order because I ordered the 80$ worth of keif with the 45$ (1/8th) of sample bud. My plan was to drizzle my cbd joints with the keif and if the bud quality is good i was going to order and ounce or 2 for the next order. Hopefully this clears up the problems i am having. I appreciate all of you who are trying to help. Blessings to you all

• I hope it all works out for you...but glad I saw the comment about NOT ordering the sample with other stuff!!

• edited April 2020

4 years+ with MM ordering monthly and they haven't messed up one order. Patience. I get my product usually in 5 days, max of 8 and they always get my bitcoins from bitquick within a few minutes of them being sent. But these are crazy times and not at all normal. Don't let this experience define your impression of them. Normally they have 30-35 strains available between the two shippers and things get processed quickly. Hang in there.

• First I’d suggest taking this private with medboy as nobody but those with behind the curtain access can help you. Kinda spinning your wheels here in the forum 🤷‍♂️

With all respect, would have been good for you to read everything on the website before ordering. It makes no sense sending extra coin. What they tell you to send is what you send - IN EXACT COIN, NOT DOLLARS. Pretty simple command to follow. It says it upon checkout and in the Rules/Order section and in the confirmation email (if it were received). Anything over that is considered a “tip” and is not returned or credited. Again, no reason to pad the order. They know coin can fluctuate wildly which is why there’s also now a “3 day pay” rule. If you don’t pay within alotted time your order poofs.

As for the trial nug offer with addons, this would likely become a manual removal of the trial offer by medboy prior to forwarding your order to a shipper. The order would need to be received by him for this to be any issue and they have refund/credit procedures in place to deal with it. He doesn’t see orders until funds are received either.

Since you didn’t get an order confirmation or funds received notification even in your junk folder, which happens even with non-underground online stores, and if none of what I wrote above helps, at this point I’d have to ask what was the website URL you ordered from?

• Did you tell Medboy the amount you sent was not what the order requested?

• Med man is legit. Don't send extra bitcoins. That screws up the system. On coinmama they will send the exact amount you order.

• @funkynugz ... I ordered off of medicineman.is. i've already received a reply back from medboy telling me that they cant find the order. The website clearly states that the volatile nature of bitcoin could make my order not go through... Thats why I sent extra money. Just in case the price of bitcoin dropped. If they want to take it as a tip then thats fine with me. The funds have been received according to coinmama. I sent the bitcoin directly to their wallet and I have the voucher and block chain to prove it. The money was taken out of my account so it was sent for sure. This is my first time ever using this site or bitcoin, give me a break. I appreciate your reply.

• @Zephyr88 I sent him all the information they should need including the wallet address I sent the money to plus all my personal info like my address and name and email that I used to make the order.

• @Lola2012 i know I messed up. I read the rules but I was thinking they said they wouldnt send it if im not a first time customer. I didnt understand that they ment I could only order the sample without the add on keif. I really thought the sample was to try the quality of the bud. It turns out its to test the service. I really hope this works out as ive already been scammed twice. America really needs to legalize weed on a federal level already. Some states (like the one im in) doesn't even allow the sale of medical marijuana which is beyond ridiculous in my opinion. My brain is lacking focus. 2 months without weed im barely hanging on at this point.

• @medboy I received your response and I replied. I truly apologize for my mistake. I think the 2 mistakes i made is sending extra bitcoin and choosing the sample bud with an addon (keif). I thought that in the rules when it said first time customers only that was the reason it would not be sent. I didnt understand that I could not make an add on. I was thinking Id try the quality of the bud first and if it is good I will make another order for an ounce or 2 to have for a while. I was planning to use the keif to sprinkle into my cbd joints. Please let me know whats the next step. Id prefer to recieve the bud and the keif but if that's not possible maybe just substitute the keif with more bud. If thats not possible please refund me the amount and i will reorder correctly this time. I already sent the bitcoin to the wallet that I was provided after i clicked order. I sent you the wallet address i sent the bitcoin to and the wallet address in the emails i sent you through the contact page

• They will make it right but they don't do refunds. They will give you a code to use. Don't worry MM always delivers. I was very skeptical the first time I ordered too! Can't believe that this is real! I now am the proud owner of a library of dankness.

• When my order was rejected, I found out about it after waiting the mandatory 14 days before contacting Medboy through the contact form ,and after 2 back- n -forth emails. I was told the sample caused the rejection (because I ordered other merchandise along with sample) and then I was issued discount code equal to the money I sent.
    Medicineman always delivers.
    Some times things slip through the cracks but Medicineman and Medboy ALWAYS do their best to make sure we recieve our life saving medicine.

• @Thisguy im a bit less angry with myself now knowing im not the only one who made that mistake. Like i said before this is my first time using bitcoin or this site so I am going to be a little less hard on myself. even though had i paid more attention I would have gotten the bud sooner and now im going to be without it even longer but its a mistake ill have to live with. Id rather get the bud rather than a refund anyways so i don't mind. I appreciate your response greatly.

• @RandomGuy I've actually used a service like this before. It wasn't with bitcoin though and it was a very long time ago before the country I came from legalized weed. They had us ship the money to them via cash so it was different paying method but it was very similar to medicineman. I never thought id have to deal with a similar site as ive gotten so used to just going to the dispensary to get my bud but now that I am in the US and a state that hasnt legalized I find myself remembering the good old days lol. It even had a forum just like this. I appreciate all your responses. I hope to update you all with what happens and hopefully i get my bud!

• @maryjanelover11 in the end, I feel certain that you'll be satisfied. It's not like amazon for sure, but they will take care of you eventually. And you won't be disappointed. It just takes patience because it's such a small operation. I totally understand the anxiety, because I go through it every time I order, no many how many times I've done it.