New orders shipped?

Comments

• I ordered and paid for some more OG K Sunday from Loud; still no label. So I ordered a second batch from MM last night. Hopefully something shakes loose soon. It’s dry in Texas... bone dry.

• edited June 2020

And this morning labels popping all over the place. 2 out of 3 at least. Hope things change for others, too.

• My order from loud will deliver today I ordered on 6/4 the informed delivery just showed up yesterday I’m happy

• Thanks for the input, @georgetirebiter & @stoney02

• @MizterNiceGuy Was your last order from Medmama or Loud ?

• @BigOtis Yeah medmama been excellent on delivery times !!

• @RedeyedJedi85 Yeah it's really unfortunate. To be honest I regret ordering from them when they recently uploaded those strains for a short while. They took them down pretty fast. Probably got swamped with more orders than actual product that's why they took them down. I should have waited those 2 days, then I would have ordered a half or an ounce from medmama. Now I have to sit and go back and forth with Medboy to have loud ship me what I paid for. Kind of annoying. I've seen a lot of others say the same thing too. California has protests too, obviously it hasn't stopped medamam. If anything it made her even faster lol. Mad respect for her.

• @maryjanelover11 I just put in an order for a half o of the premium gelato after two days of debate. It’ll be interesting to see when my label gets created from medmama. I got that order in early Sunday with Loud and I was really hoping to get it by at least this Saturday but it’s not moved so I’ll see it next week I suppose. Oh well it could be worse. We could have nobody shipping us anything. I’m trying not to be negative, trying to stay positive.

• @Theboyua I agree, the reason Im saying that is because others are reporting they are getting their packages delivered or their shipping labels. They either ordered the same day as us or after. Im guessing you still didn't get a shipping label from loud? I'm about to contact medboy soon. I was hoping not to have to annoy him but now Im too anxious.

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 Medmama Skywalker and Bubba was previous. Before that, Blueberry Muffins & Watermelon. Before these 3, last I got from Medmama was in the 5th Element/White Cookie days(beginning of year?)

I think Master & MAC was last Loud order. @LoudnCo has also seen alot of love from me still. Kind of got stuck ordering from them for awhile.(Dolato,fruit loops, NL#5,Mammoth, XJ-13,Sour Tangie,Dj Blueberry, all the outdoor strains they had, and a few others I can't remember at the moment.)

I still remember my first order. @medmama Sunset Sherbet half oz. I was sold just on the idea they offered a $10 Try Out sample. Skipped the sample and went straight for a half oz. Life has improved 100x since. No more street dealers and "synthetics".

• @maryjanelover11 Same. I ordered some Xj13 and MAC from Loud when they just came up but still waiting on that Space Queen from 5/24. I should have waited for MedMama.

• @OneLove Thats crazy! Have you messaged medboy?? Is it a USPS issue or has loud not shipped it yet? In terms of future orders from now on Im basing it on delivery times. Both shippers have great bud, so I will be ordering from whoever is actually getting packages out the door

• @maryjanelover11 Yeah I messaged Monday. He got back to me Tuesday that they were looking into tracking, but haven't heard anything yet. Not sure where the hiccup is from but quite honestly I feel like it's on Loud's end just from reading through several posts. I def don't want to confirm without facts, but that's just my opinion for now. It was my first order from Loud too 😩

• @OneLove Sorry to hear that :( waiting since may 21st that's crazy. It's gotten to a point where now I'm stressed and I've always told myself if acquiring weed becomes stressful it is no longer worth it. I'm starting to consider quitting weed for another couple of months. This is no longer fun, I'm really stressed out over this. I can only imagine how stressed you must be waiting since may without any signs its going to actually arrive. Again, im sorry about that :(. I hope you get some info soon or the package arrives.

• @OneLove BTW so did you even get tracking for your most recent order from loud? The xj13 and the MAC. I had ordered a half ounce of MAC from them on Sunday

• I totally understand @maryjanelover11. I hate feeling so reliant on it and I truly do appreciate this service, but I get anxiety when I don't know what's going on. Anxiety is why I smoke so much to begin with 🤣 And I'm not sure on the tracking for my recent order. I can't get informed delivery at my apartment at all.

• @maryjanelover11 I DO have a shipping label from Loud created. Hasn’t moved but has been created.

• edited June 2020

My payment was complete by 1 PM central Sunday, just an fyi

• I messaged Medboy, we will see what he says. @OneLove Thats only the first few days off of it. Eventually your body will regulate itself. I can see myself making one more order If loud ever does ship my order but after that im taking a long break from this site and forum. Lol look what someone wrote on my wall....

• @Theboyua seems some don't have a label, some do but no movement, and some its working as usual. I don't know but Im starting to get pissed at my own self at this point lol. I'm going to step away for a bit

• First time, long time.

From reading these threads, it looks like the people who ordered on 6/4 are just now getting their packages today (with a few exceptions). I put my order in on 6/7 around 8:45 pm est. pymt confirmation within like 30 minutes. Loud has never been an issue and neither has the classic medmama. They will get it right and @medboy and @medman are awesome to work with.

I too just ordered from medmamma as well. I’m about to have a kid and I’m stocking up like crazy. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

• Just got both labels created today! 1 loud 1 med mamma

• If it helps anyone to know, I just received notifications from usps about the orderA I placed on Sunday the 7th and Wednesday the 10th.

• @maryjanelover11 my order from the 24th of Space Queen just came today. Hang in there

• Still no label or movement on my end. Too bad because I see some new fire looking strains from loud. I would have ordered for sure, but my policy is to never order from a shipper that I'm still waiting for a package from, specially if that package does not have a shipping label. If it was moving then I would consider it but no shipping label, no way am I trusting enough to order until it arrives. If/when it arrives i'll consider ordering from them again. Still not sure why I don't have a label made when people who ordered the same day as me already got their package. I want to say its the protests but people are still getting their packages except me. Oh well it is what it is. @medman I contacted @medboy like you told me I could, but he wasn't aware of it and said he wouldn't be looking it up because it was ordered in June. I told him you said its cool and even tagged me but Im not sure if he is going to ask them or ask you. In the second reply he sent he said he would ask, im not sure if he meant to ask medman or loudnco but either way its all good. I appreciate the support. I hope my package that I ordered on the 7th from loud gets shipped. My package from Medmama is almost here and I ordered it on the 10th... Medmama delivery has been on point as of late. Great.

• @Jjimbo0721 So do you have a label made from the order you made from loud on the 7th? I still dont

• @maryjanelover11 It'll arrive. In the 6 months I've been used MM/LC, I've seen Order->Delivery times take anywhere from 4 days to 2.5 weeks. I've never seen it take as long as this time (5 days) to see a label generated on the USPS site. It was generated last night, but as of now, it still says "waiting for package." I keep telling myself that their system lags behind reality, but I doubt it runs 24 hours behind. :)

• @Jjimbo0721 Congratulations on the new born btw. Please stay safe and healthy :) Smart to stock up knowing you will be busy

• @forthefew Thanks for the update, I still don't have a label. Based on what you and others have said the delivery times do seem to fluctuate. Im sketching out mostly because others are getting label or their package delivered. This messes up my order scheduling too. Ill see what medboy says. I think hes asking them or medman whats going on