Shipping News

Comments

• Well considering it didn’t get scanned by the local post office “out for delivery” I don’t think it’s coming. The shipping is killing me. Damn Usps

• @jj213 Well first of all I’m not really complaining about loud or medicine man. I know it’s not their fault. It’s the USPS. And it’s hard not to get frustrated when you got four packages out there that are all late.

• arriving late only means that it did not meet the time stamp needed to make it to the next point of scan it may well come today if your local post office gets multiple drops per day._

• i have 3 also and a 2nd reship i am waiting on i feel the pain also!!!!!

• Glad I don't have anything in the pipeline because mine go from CA/WA to Mobile AL regional distribution center......which may be underwater....

• Another day has come and gone, and yet another day my mailbox has nothing but bills in it. I’m starting to lose faith.

• edited September 2020

And please don’t everybody jump down my throat I know they will all come or that I’ll get a reship. I understand this. MM always delivers. I’ve just never had three messed up packs at once! And yes I admit it I may be feeling a little sorry for myself.At least I finally can contact medicine boy about one tomorrow. That son of a gun has been in label created status for two weeks. Unreal. USPS.

I really thought the back up I ordered last Friday from MedMama would be here by now. Today or tomorrow at least.

• this reminds me when i was a kid waiting for weeks on that new toy i got for saving all the boxes tops god it felt like a yr.

• @MoonMan5 i think it’s just shitty luck. One says tomorrow now. I’ll believe it when I see it.

• rec'd med jane moonrocks and pre rolls today

• @jj213 let us know how the pre rolls are.

• they are fire i am baked and about to order some more

• edited September 2020

I’m not putting in another order until I receive an order. I thought about it, but no. Not until I receive at least one of mine. Just can’t do it.

• @MoonMan5 My one from med mama which would make it nine days. It says tomorrow is the delivery day but all it’s said for two days is “in transit arriving on time”... we will see. Got another coming from my backup that also says “in transit arriving on time”. Neither one of has been scanned since the origin facility. I don’t know what that means. And just one scan. Fingers crossed. Of course the biggest of all, he’s obviously lost but tomorrow is the two week mark so there’s that.

• edited September 2020

Well....my med mama and my backup now both say “arriving late”. And one MIA.
    0-3 unreal.

• @Theboyua Im sorry man thats awful i know how bad that probably effects your sleep too because sometimes i cant sleep when im really depending on a package to ship.. its the worst part of this whole thing there is times where i would pay more to get express shipping. So i get it. I think instead of waiting you should contact MM about the MIA package atleast. Arriving late is still a good sign and plus its Saturday. So you SHOULD get it on Monday. I hope you have a dispensary or something near you dude.

• edited September 2020

@BMan Appreciate the kind words my man. This board has been super fantastic supporting. I think it helps that they realize that I’m not trying to complain about medicine man only the ineffectiveness of the USPS in my part of the world I guess. I just can’t believe the crappy luck. And just venting in general.. Not 1 arriving late but 2!! So much for the backup.

No dispensary here. Do have a little left as my personal backup. I will have to ration my ass off on the weekend which sucks but I’ll survive. I got a couple of those free joints from @LoudnCo That will help some absolutely. It’s all just my first world problem.

I tried contacting Medboy about the package that is missing in action since the sixth when I ordered it and he told me he couldn’t help me until it’s been two weeks and to not ask. So tomorrow. This will probably be my last orders with this site, not because of the site itself just because of some of the rules. I mean I shelled out almost $500 on that one pack (the one on the 6th) alone and here it is two weeks later and I got nothin and I have to wait another day before I can even ask about it. That’s kind of fucked up when you think about it, right? And then when he ultimately (I hope) agrees with me that it’s lost, my order gets put back in the queue and I have to wait another week and hope everything runs smoothly before I receive my meds. Ugh. And I’m not yelling at anybody. I understand these guys got to have rules or they’d be bombarded with emails all the time but it just seems to be there has to be something you can do before 14 days. Maybe not. Anyway, like I said it’s nobody’s fault. Just venting.

• @Theboyua my medmama packs I ordered are going to be late too. I knew when they didn’t arrive at the regional destination yesterday there was going to a problem. Oh well sit and wait. I feel bad you’ve been waiting so long! I know the one time my package was late, the day I was supposed to contact medboy it was delivered. At least I have something to calm my nerves while I wait now.

• Theboyua i have been in your shoes more than once and right now i am waiting on a 2nd reship from the 21st of aug and all total i have almost 1k in orders pending no informed as of yet for any of them.I trust these guys and i have always been taken care of have faith and smoke light medman is on the way!!!!

• Its not slow every where i went to denver shipped my self 2ozs packaged and sealed on wed they beat me to my door on friday am!!!!

• edited September 2020

@cmweems1964 Got nothing to do with not trusting anybody. I trust them just fine. It just sucks. Got two packages that have been in transit for a freaking week and they go from arriving on time to arriving late overnight but you can’t get anything but in transit. Can’t get any kind of update where they are.

• Update order from 9/12/20 has arrived1/2 oz dutch treat 2 grams keif 7 days order to door thanks loud!! and not one notifaction tracked now shows normal trip to NC no delays and scans all along the way.

• I love that when it shows nothing nothing nothing on your ID and then all of sudden it has arrival and departures like normal and your package appears. I have three packages all left the same day. One is here in NC for delivery tomorrow and the other two, which also are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, are still “in transit” and have a feeling will not be here tomorrow. We shall see. At least one will be here. Can’t wait to see which package it is. I love mm deliveries!!

• I have one from my backup finally show in town for tomorrow delivery. Still nothing on medmamas at day 11 and contacted Medboy this morning on my no show which is now at day 14 finally..

• @MoonMan5 thanks bro. Got one reallly close so I’m looking at tomorrow for that one. I think it is a half zip of Blue Cookies and some carts. So as long as Usps can get it from my local post office to me without fing it up, tomorrow should be better.

This joints that @LoudnCo throw in as freebies have saved me.

• @v32Finish ....my advice would not be to make two orders the same day at same shipper...i did that on 9/3 and on 9/4...i got my orders from 9/3 @LoudnCo NEVER disappoints...but i only got one of the two orders of moonrocks from medjane...i have sent in info to @medboy and @medman, but have heard nothing back yet since last week...i contacted wed, and friday...nothing.....sent contact form again today...i was worried it would confuse them, and it apparently did..

• @jj213......i ordered on 9/4 so don't feel too bad..

• @jenbar420 Man that really stinks that you’ve tried to contact them so much unsuccessfully. I did the contact form today for a nice sized order that hit two weeks today. It hasn’t moved. Hope I hear back from them in a timely manner.

• edited September 2020

@jparkerj72485 good to know. Thanks.

• edited September 2020

Good news is I got one “Out for Delivery”! Not from this site but it’s herb so I don’t care. My one from Medmama seems to be getting closer. Probably tomorrow. My biggest still MIA from @LoudnCo been sitting at “label created” for 16 days now I think.