Shipping News

13»

Comments

• @Theboyua that's great. At least something is coming. I was holding out from ordering just because it seems USPS is getting worse..ordered last night though🤞. Hoping for a quick delivery. I wouldn't mind pics/review of the herb you do recieve.

• @MizterNiceGuy Absolutely on the reviews and thank you for the well wishes my good friend. Hope you are well today.

• @MoonMan5 ill take it! And looks like Medmama tomorrow. Jet fuel gelato. Now just got to recover those two zips from the 6th!!!

• @Theboyua fingers crossed for ya man, may the shipping gods bring you good fortune today, placed my first order Friday evening and feel like a crack head waiting to see if this shows up and how it is, lol

• The universe owed me some luck, and it finally gave me some today. I received my back up order from another place not associated with this one (No I will not give out the name, of course not). Anyway I had 14 G of Blue Cookies coming and 4 carts. Opened the bag and boom, 28 G of Blue Cookies and 6 carts! My lucky freaking day finally. Thank you whoever’s incompetence helped me have a fun afternoon. And medmama will be here tomorrow. So That’ll get me down to just two missing in action! Things are looking up, that’s kind of how it is at this place sometimes things are seamless for a while then you hit a little rut but you always seem to get back to that good place. As soon as I hear back from med boy hopefully soon we can wrap this thing up. Can’t get a response. Anyway thanks for all the supportive post out there, you’re a good group of folks.

• @Theboyua Glad the green gods smiled upon you today! Definitely curious about Blue Cookies. Give us a little review once you've spent time with it?

• edited September 2020

@MizterNiceGuy pic coming for you good sir. Review to follow

• @Theboyua Thanks bud!

Try imgbb.com. I use that uploader.

• @MizterNiceGuy @MigraineWarrior79 and I give you Blue Cookies. About to spark up so I have to review later. It’s been a long day. LOL.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Cpkrn4n

• @Theboyua That's gorgeous!
    Enjoy🤗💨💚(I know you already are! Haha)

• edited September 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 TY! I am! Is anyone else having trouble getting in touch with @medboy? Is he on vacation? Someone said he might of been out a few days. I’d love to get a response on my Loud order. Nothing since the 6th. I hate being in limbo like this.. on the bright side Medmama coming tomorrow it looks like (knock on wood). 12 days, all USPS. You wouldn’t believe the route it took. Unreal. I’ve never seen so many scans at so many different warehouses. And they all came in at once.

• I gave up on my freaking pink grapefruit order. Maybe it will be subbed for some nice surprise. It seems like two weeks ago. Maybe it’s was just his past Friday. I waiting game has always been....

• Keeping fingers crossed somehow still chance for delivery today but don't think it's looking good for today, used to stress about ecig and vaping supplies when first started ordering that stuff but fairly quickly learned to try and forget till it arrived, but guess since this is first order for this it's kicked up that anxious waiting and wondering, label was created but that's much as I know or can seem to find out

• edited September 2020

Well the “Premium” Gelato Jet fuel I just received from Medmama was a long 12 day wait for what I wouldn’t consider premium. Totally should’ve been labeled indoor. The biggest bud is the size of a dime. Should of followed my Loud premium rule. Only buy Louds premium. My rule so My own fault. Won’t happen again. Speaking of @LoudnCo Still waiting to here from medboy about my missing order. Three days now since I’ve reached out. Day 16/17 from loud and it’s still in preshipment label created mood.. Hmmmm, I think there’s an issue. Maybe @medman can help?

Sorry to bring all my frustration and negative energy up in here but you guys know I’ve been frustrated of late (And I have not once blamed medicine man or medicine boy or the shippers, I have done nothing but blame the USPS) but now I can’t even get an answer from the site After 16/17 days, your frustration starts to turn a little bit. Also, I’d Like to point out the shipping time is in no way madmamas. Usps messed that one all kinds of up.

• edited September 2020

@Theboyua I felt the same way about my nugs from them too and all they did was tell me “The nugs may not be the prettiest, but they are plenty potent”. Thats it. Thats all i got. Hope your experience is better i was extremely dissapointed, but this isnt Walmart that im buying from. Cant just return it

• edited September 2020

“Premium” weed should mean the nugs should be damn near perfect imo

Ps. Despite all my negative bullshit, I’m still grateful to have herb. Very grateful.

• So you paid an extra 5 bucks, big deal. It sounds to me like you like to bitch a lot despite what you say otherwise. (We are all glad you got your weed btw.)

• edited September 2020

@Rockafire Just giving my opinion. Deal with it. If you read the post right above mine, I’m not the only one. If you don’t like what I got to say then don’t read my post. I do my best not to read yours. Trust me.

• edited September 2020

Hugs and kisses to you too. :D I am just glad you got your stuff so we won't have to hear about the trials and tribulations of your packages anymore. :D Enjoy! BTW, I think I make very thoughtful posts. . .

• From what I understand, the label "premium" on any flower indicates a bud that is currently in great demand. It doesn't necessarily reflect on any particular trait of that bud.

• Actually if you read my post youd realized I still have one that’s well over three weeks late and no response so I will continue to give you the trials and tribulations about that one. Read if you’d like.

• It has been stated that "Premium" is based mainly on how much the shippers had to pay to get it. That doesn't mean that it's based mainly on quality, but also scarcity.

• I can't speak for the other shippers but when I list a strain as premium it only matters the quality. There have been times I have paid more for something I list as indoor and other times I have paid less for and listed as premium. In my mind it evens itself out money wise at the end of the day. The only thing for me that matters is the quality of the weed itself, nothing more.

• @LoudnCo thanks for clarifying, and that's great to know! It's a discussion that's come up several times.

• Thanks for the clarification @LoudnCo !

• That’s awesome

• Thx loud. That’s a good attitude....

• @LoudnCo You guys are awesome and i am a forever customer