Vaping dry weed with Arizer Q

Comments

• It's for fast concentrated hits, start lower and finish up around 390° or 400° it works for me. I will post another pic when postimage gets back on line. The water pipe makes all the difference in taking monster rips. For under $15 for the adapter, it's just called a water pipe adapter from ELEV8.com I'm ripping BlackBerry kush as we so to say speak.

• Here's a cheap set up, it Also works great with my bigger bongs with 14mm bowls.

• If anyone's interested, I found out that the best cleaning tool for the EQ elbow is the pax loading tool. The tool fits inside of the 90° elbow and with one spin will clear the abv's. Google pax cleaning tool or Amazon for $9.99 it's not much to look at but beats the hell out of the glass tool that comes with the EQ . Hey I found it works better for me and I spend way too much time with my EQ. 🧠🔥🤪

• @georgetirebiter did you ever heat shrink the top of your ddaves adapter? No using test tube holder's if ya do , make it look just like you're cyclone bowl. I threw my TT holder in a drawer lol.

• @MNTDWLER I don't know anything about heat shrinking. I cleaned it and put it in. Am I missing out on something?

• edited February 2021

@georgetirebiter Yeah if you grab some gardner web heat shrink from Lowe's or home depot and if you have access to a heat gun "there really cheap" wrap the top just like the cyclone bowl that came with the EQ..There's no more using test tube holder's or burning you're fingers, just pick it up. After you heat shrink you will have to clean up with alcohol,but from what I can tell over the last couple of years it's pretty much indestructible. just add heat lol it's easy to wrap it'll take 30min tops, once the tubing starts to shrink just turn the piece. Once you've done the piece just trim with a exacto knife and clean. I found it's easier to put the strait edge on the bottom then trim the top. I dropped pieces constantly until I did this "numb shakers for hands" hope that you try it. The Dweller. PS if you don't like it or mess up cut it off clean it up and start over. I'm pretty sure it's a 3 to 1 shrink ratio, you just need to shrink down to 1/2in the wraps under $5 and you can do 3 or 4 bowls.

• Now I see what you mean! It doesn't bother me, personally. I do occasionally turn the thing off and let it cool...

• @georgetirebiter LMAO yeah I guess I run mine a little longer. But it's still the best way to do it, that's why arizer wraps their cyclone bowls. They do get hot that's why DDave gives you TT holders with his complete EQ mod kit.

• I don't have an Arizer, but that setup should work with any desktop vape, right? I'm tempted to try. I have a Vaporbrothers VB1. https://www.vaporbrothers.com/vaporbrothers-vapor-box-desktop-vaporizer-hands-free-120V

• Oh and btw, I finally figured out the easiest by far way of cleaning any glass. Mix rubbing alcohol and coarse kosher salt, then shake it. My 20 inch bong with multiple aerators and a decent size ashcatcher looks brand new in less than 5 minutes.

• edited February 2021

@Sixwaychili that's the ticket, as long as you use the hose and the 14mm water pipe adapter your golden. I use the kosher salt alchohol and a gallon bag. Your right it's the easiest way too clean a bong,but when you're lazy nothing beats grand master soak though lol. I like the silver surfer water pipe adapter @ELEV8glass the hose fits inside the glass so it's easier to remove and clean. eg more airflow .

• edited February 2021

Kosher salt and rubbing alcohol. :)

Only the bowl was challenging because there was an absolutely huge amount of resin. I remember in my younger days, I'd smoke that for days when I ran out. I'm so spoiled now, I don't want to taste that crap.

• I packed a bowl of finely ground sour D and holy shit, the dirty bong + hand teared compared to the clean bong and fine grind is night and day! I got a monster hit off it. Won't need another for about an hour.

• @Sixwaychili your killing me, my new bong is held up in the ice in Texas since Tuesday. I'm dying to do 4 way filtered hits through my Phoenix ash catcher & my stax.😉

• edited February 2021

I smoked a joint once 😜

• DDave mod is in stock if anyone was needing one got one last night

• I've been using the Mega mod and like it. At first it was tough for me to get the temperature right. It works within a narrower temperature range, but seems to work better in that range.

• @cmweems1964 I'm not sure what you ordered but there's nothing on the site yet. Next week maybe??

• I got the megadoser for the Q last night had been out of stock and I just happened to see it last night in stock sorry I guess I should have qualified my post.

• @cmweems1964 how do you like the adapter.? Man I love mine, the original cyclone bowl hasn't been on my EQ since I got my first adapter. I dropped and broke my shorty and can't wait for restock. I still have my original DDave adapter I use daily. Enjoy your new glass my friend. 💚🍀

• still in route hoping for a better experience did not like the cyclone bowl, not enough cloud production looking forward to it trying to get away from combusting.

• That original Dave adapter definitely puts out clouds, got some huge rips of gmo and sunset sherbet last night, really enjoying mine

• @cmweems1964 your definitely not going to be unhappy with the cloud production lol. Lots of vapor and my favorite way to use the adapter is to hook it up to my water pipe. Remember your new DDave adapter heats quickly so you don't need to wait as long between hits. Enjoy my friend, we be vaping together soon.😁

• MTNDWLR can't wait USPS says Friday hoping that is true but thanks yes so ready for a step up in the vaping life!!!

• edited February 2021

@cmweems1964 check out a 90° water pipe adapter. I know it seems stupid to upgrade right off the bat but it does make all the difference in airflow . There's tons of adapters out there I got mine "after breaking my factory piece" and the difference was immediate and powerful. Check out adapters @ELEV8 glass and @maryjaneswarehouse if you get one from ELEV8 you'll find your screens fit tight and you will notice how much thicker the glass is "much harder to break" along the bend in the 90° elbow. For around $8 it never hurts to have a spare 19mm for your EQ, and a 14mm to hook to a water pipe. Vaping a whole new experience through a bong.

• Wow Love that always up for a good upgrade no matter when !!!!
    Thanks MNTDWLER!!!
    still on hold usps says late in transit so only the gods know when now!!!

• Well was fine with putting in bowl and vape . Just elbow packed and much better plumes .

• edited March 2021

@Lyn when there available do yourself a favor and get an adapter from DDave. It sits closer to the heater for faster more concentrated hits. It makes your EQ feel like a totally different device, I haven't had the cyclone bowl on but maybe three times since I got my adapter a couple of years ago. A positive is no need for elbow packing it pretty much will do it on its own. Mine is throwing some powerful hits of GMO & PUDC shatter cocktail at me now. I can't imagine going back and not having a short adapter to use with my daily device .

• Ok. I will look into a DDave adapter. Want to get the most out of vaping .