Vaping dry weed with Arizer Q

Comments

• So far vaped twice and the high seems to last longer. Do miss the plume of smoke but don't miss the smell and lung abuse. Smoking over 30+ years. Kinda hard to tell when weed is done and waiting for unit to heat up can be cumbersome .

• I use my abv to make butter, then spin some dry abvi n the coffee grinder and add to your favorite brownies. Use your butter in everything. On the point of the eq and the solo I constantly use my EQ I'm pretty much home all day and it's a great unit ,my solo2 I don't use nearly as much because I just can't get enough vapor per draw. If you don't need to carry your vape around the EQ at $119 is probably your best bet . Just my opinion Dwller.

• @Neverenoughsleep I have been saving all my avb in a jar and plan on using it but havent yet. Got maybe a half so far...I used to have a friend who used abv in edibles and they were always good and strong.

• I read that you can use it to make Hot Cocoa and things like that and it will still eff you up

• Some people just eat it too apparently. Maybe sprinkle it on some yogurt😄. Hot cocoa probably covers the taste pretty well

• I'm having cocoa right now, no abv in my cocoa but I'm having abv butter on my biscuits and grits.

• Starting to think shoulda paid the extra shipping at dank riot instead to get it faster cause still haven't shipped it yet but hopefully any day, looking forward to making use of Abv and stem milk eventually, @MNTDWLER the strawberry lemonade is more pull n snap consistency hits hard and energetic

• I broke my concentrates adapter and I'm waiting today for a new one to come from DDave I have half a dozen varieties to try. Never had a Ddaves concentrate adpt don't know why? So getting one today and will fill in later .

• Nice I just got new coils for my seahorse pro for my concentrates, loving the ease of use and lack of waste but holding onto my flower for the EQ to try

• Mean stinks the other one broke but I keep hearing good things about the ddave after market parts

• @MNTDWLER replied to you on other place too

• Yeah ddaves the best customer service and their products are second to none

• LynLyn
    edited January 2021

Now getting used to vaping and get more of a plume and the little amount of weed in bowl last much longer. Super high yesterday. Actually got little intense . Love dry vaping after smoking for years.

• I never really got the full use of my solo2 until today. I just received my bubbler adapter for my solo2 and now I get it nice smooth long draws of cool vapor. Honestly I've been using my EQ exclusively for a year now and just pulled the old solo out and the first try I'm sold truly for the first time. It's small doesn't hold much water and will probably be a bitch to clean but what flavor along with dense clouds of vapor. 😎

• I'm getting excited, app saying EQ should be here today, so currently pacing the neighborhood and watching various drone and trail cam feeds to ambush 👀

• Just showed up to the party looking all confused when I was standing at the door waiting🤣

• LynLyn
    edited January 2021

I find that you can get more hits off vaping than smoking. Every time I think weed is spent I still get vape . I set at 240c. Takes around ten min before ready to vape .

• Yeah I got an extra puff or 2 and couple ghost hits than was expecting and let it pre heat for 10 min on 390 with adapter on then packed elbow on and let sit for little while and finally start seeing wisp coming out

• edited January 2021

I really do strongly recommend getting the ss elbow and 3/8 tubing and mouthpiece. It will make your experience easier and better tasting 'more airflow" and the 45° sits lower than the stock elbow. With Ddaves adapter you don't need to elbow pack for micro doses just get some mini measuring spoons " tad,dash pinch,smidgen, drop. All work great for perfect amount placement right through the funnel and they cost like $3 . For those wanting amounts 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32 1/64. Good Grass & Great Vapes 🤪💚🍀

• The high feels much cleaner , idk. I have smoked over 30+ years and get a real good buzz on 8 to 10 hits. Boy times have changed .

• I literally just got my first vape today and was just coming on to comment about how different the high feels @Lyn

• Been smoking for over 50 years been vaping for about 3 years. The last year has been 90% vape in my opinion a cleaner high and I get to make edibles 🤪 I just had to replace my solo2 today it's like I'm burying the family pet lol . Oh well new day new toys. 🏀

• Yeah the people I've seen knocking it or saying EQ didn't work obviously weren't doing something right or researched cause I got as toasted or more on a fraction of what I would've went through using combustion and sure I didn't even come close to handling it like a seasoned experienced vet. Plus practicing mostly with outdoor and greenhouse but did try a lil fruit loop from a pre roll. I can't keep everything out in the open so can see putting toys away becoming tedious but other than that really happy with my purchase and switch from combustion to vapor so far

• edited January 2021

Do what I do take off the hose and put a tea cossey on it. It looks like Alexa or something lol hey it works most people don't look twice. And kudos @vapedad78 for taking the plunge . I love my EQ as more today than I did over 2yrs ago so anyone with any of these devices who doesn't like them can send them to me all day long.

• @MNTDWLER, you make edibles from the old already vaped cannabis? I always wondered if that were possible.

• edited January 2021

Yes I make cannabis butter cookies and cakes and just this morning I had the butter on my waffles . It's really easy sauteing the abv in butter or margarine then drain. The butter has a nice nutty flavor and will put you on your ass if you're not careful lol. You can also do the same thing with olive oil. Any recipe you use butter or oil in is a easy swap out. After sauteed the abv's not bad in moderation. Lol enjoy guys . Oh almost forgot the butter makes great chocolate and fudge.

• This morning my wife commented on how high she still was off a late night salad w/abv olive oil. Rubber legs lol,I'm serious guys if my wife will eat abv products I know just about anyone else will like the taste. And ridiculous high!

• @MNTDWLER we are definitely intrigued and are going to give it a try. I’ve always saved mine in a small covered tin until I had enough to make it worth my time to take outside and spread around the flower beds. :smile: Recipe? About how much butter/abv? I probably have almost a cup now.

• Thanks plenty mix with 1/4 lb butter or margarine "oil" sauteeing on low in small pan constantly stirring and pressing down with a spatula for about 10 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh colander "if you really must through a coffee filter" for butter put back in fridge to solidify for oil enjoy. Try it on everything when you have nothing to do lol. "Wife Rubber Legs" lol . Enjoy

• Appreciate it @MNTDWLER definitely enjoying it