Vaping dry weed with Arizer Q

1235ยป

Comments

• @Lyn I'll let you know as soon as they are available,.They have been out of stock for almost 8 weeks, I'm waiting for a text any day ๐Ÿ€

• @Lyn first of next week

• Is there a generic version ? I see something on Amazon but not sure it will fit . Elbow packing is much better than putting in bowl.

• @Lyn be careful about buying from Amazon. Their versions are from China and contain Bubbles in the glass. When the adapter heats and cools it will break. Ddaves adapters cost $3 more and are perfect. Wait a few days and Dave will be taking orders. Save yourself some money and buy the best. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€

• @Lyn yippee the adapters have arrived, no need to wait any longer. I just ordered a replacement for the shorty I shattered. Hopefully you will enjoy the upgrade. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€

• Be honest loving elbow packing . After many years smoking this vaping rocks ! It takes very little these days as only smoke a little these days.

• @Lyn ditto on the vaping, I'm really working on micro dosing,it's alot more work but you use every bit of what you vape in one intense draw. I've been doing it for awhile and I'm still trying to perfect my temps on different strains. I only recommend MD for solo or small groups as you reload after every couple of draws. As for smoking less I'm trying, I have made my sessions much more medical and less recreational. I am working very hard on using very small amounts on some sort of schedule with "snack breaks in between" a bud or so for break through medicating. I never smoke joints anymore except for social settings, honestly I don't enjoy the acrid taste of burning flower anymore but it's still the fastest delivery system. The range of terp and flavor profiles is outrageous once I stopped burning them away. As a wise man says forget combustion or something like that ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’š 80% vaper 100% Draper

• Wish vaping was around in my youth. So much cleaner. I stopped smoking for twenty years , but now that kids are older have more free time .

• @Lyn I received my replacement order from DDave. The original adapters beyond a shadow of a doubt are the best on the market. I'm like you, only I wish I'd stopped smoking 20YRS ago. My kids have come to understand the importance of green medicine after seeing some of the he cow poo poo the doctors were trying to put me on. I enjoy that clean all terp profile "especially in the morning" and exquisite flavors that flow from my vaporizer. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• Maaaan I can't wait to pre heat the EQ here in a little and try out the BB octane and sweeties, both look nice and least one left a lingering hanging in air and plenty on the tray lol

• @Vapedad78 I'm dying to hear about sweeties, I've been eyeing it I just can't pull the trigger.

• @Vapedad78 I'm dying to know about the sweeties. I just need one solid review to sway me either way. I know that the BlackBerry Octane is ๐Ÿ”ฅ but it doesn't have that lingering aroma. So I'm going to live vicariously through your review of your sweeties. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• edited March 2021

I thought that the Blackberry Octane had a somewhat muted flavor and aroma, more than compensated for by the effects. I didn't enjoy vaping it as much as Purple Punch, for example, even though it seemed to work better than that one (and really all my other strains for awhile, with the exception of Lava Cake).

Sonic Screwdriver was similar for me, in that the flavor was just...a little lacking. Consistently very good, but not over the top.

For my next premium selection, I'm probably going with Sweeties. I, too, await a review/comments! I want big flavor, terpenes. And I want it to knock me on my ass. Easy, right? Thinking about a Sunset Sherbert/Sweeties split.

• I'll try to get back and add to this give Lil more thorough detail hopefully but one elbow of sweeties and see where the name comes from, vaped everything at 410-13 and the single hand ground/packed cup screen full of sweeties gave a slightly sweet taste and almost wanna say sugary sensation and for no more than I vaped the effects were really nice although wasn't exclusive strain used last night so effects got blurred into bbo effects and hard to distinguish but over all very pleased with both after just 2 or 3 elbow last night and was feeling very nice and musta slept decent by end topped off late night concentrate rip

• @Vapedad78 I truly appreciate the review. I find most of my flower vapes best between 380ยฐ & 415ยฐ I never really step up any higher but do occasionally drop down into the 370ยฐ area. I didn't get any sleep last night so I'm hitting some "The Boss" crc to try to get me going this morning. ๐Ÿ˜ด

• edited March 2021

@Vapedad78 you'll have to forgive me but what are you using on your EQ the cyclone bowl ? The only reason I'm asking is the DDave is restocked on everything except for the 14mm extraction kit "micro".

• I've been using the ddave original short adapter @MNTDWLER , had the eq over a month and only way I've used it cause seemed to work really well

• edited March 2021

@Vapedad78 that's all I've used for a few years. Nothing compares to the vapor as a matter of fact I'm having a little bit of a hard day. So I'm truly baked on mammoth skunk at the moment.

• I'm trying to figure out if I'd benefit from a DDave mod for my Vaporbrothers VB1. I do think I'm going to get an adapter to hook it to my bong. https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/h2o-adapters-male.html

Are all the ddave mods specifically for Arizers?

• edited March 2021

@Sixwaychili From what I just looked up DDave pretty much sticks to EQ's .He dose have a box mid?The water pipe adapter is one that I use every single day. Otherwise the dry vapor would kill my throat.

• Anyone here use PAX 2 vaporizer? I need guidance on increasing vapor production...

• edited March 2021

@Alex I have a pax3 but the mechanics are the same. I got much better vapor production by installing a vented oven lid. You may want to look into a 3D screen with pusher "I use budkups" it also increases airflow. If you go this route be warned your pax2 isn't going to be as discreet. Your definitely gonna smell it more, but you will get better vapor production. The vented oven lid works best and the addition of BK'S make changing loads and cleaning a breeze. I hope that this helps out in some way. ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€

• I got the ddave adapter and the concentrate adapter also. It really does make the arizer feel totally different if you pack it right with the right Temps mega cloudy

• edited March 2021

@Zackarrry I usually hit my pax sometime around 3a.m. while my EQ is warming. After that it's pretty much all DDave and EQ. As a matter of fact I'm at this moment I'ma vaping on mammoth skunk. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER Thanks soo much for the recommendation, I ordered some budkups. I tried a pusher but it did not provide the necessary airflow.

• @Sixwaychili if you never buy another piece of "paraphernalia" glass definitely get the water pipe adapter. I got mine from ELEV8glass.com they have a couple of styles. The one where the hose slides into instead of onto the adapter is the one I prefer. This makes it easier to clean and to swivel when using your water pipe. Plus it has a slightly larger diameter so better airflow .