Vaping dry weed with Arizer Q

Comments

• Awesome @MNTDWLER can't wait to try it! Thanks!

• edited January 2021

@professor πŸ‘

• @Vapedad78 I was just able to score "Da Rippah" 8in bubbler for my EQ.DDave just confirmed shipment. I've been waiting for months to snag one after a cat and "RABBIT" incident that claimed quite a few glass pieces. Water cooled monster hits from my EQ again I can hardly wait. Just a great little piece that gives knee buckling rips through the EQ.

• Damn gonna have to check that out cause really loving messing round with this thing so far. Definitely get flavors wasn't noticing before, and the effects seem cleaner or something, I ws really loopy and feeling good last night after couple elbows of animal mintz did supplement with couple dabs ice cream cake pull n snap as well

• @Vapedad78 it's easy to get lost in glass lol. Man I really do love mine and you are just starting to get flavors you never dreamed of. I didn't know bud could have so many different flavors in one session until about a month in with mine. And I think I'm still learning about vapes every day, so many products so little time 😎. Enjoy your toy, I'm dying to get my pax now.

• LynLyn
    edited January 2021

some reason edibles don't do much but vaping is my only way these days. The high is longer and more intense . I think smoking was a little rougher on the body. I suppose after smoking 30+ years I would be considered a good reviewer on differences in the high.

• edited January 2021

@Lyn Try making edibles with your abv. I'm writing this while waiting for my EQ to heat up 1 smidgen of medium grind
    premium GG#4 and a dab of forbidden fruit diamonds. This is my 2nd dab and I keep missing buttons lol 5min for this. My rig is set at 395Β° with Ddaves concentrate adapter. The wait is killing me but the high is without a doubt the best I've felt in a month. Why the hell did it take me so long just to take the time to get really high. My pain has finally subsided for the first time in weeks. Everyone take time to get high LMAO. The adapter is unreal the clouds will literally take your breath away lol. πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ‘ΊπŸ’¨

• How much abv does it take on average to make an edible or mix in shake/yogurt outta curiosity, or how much per batch and how many servings in your experience

• edited January 2021

damn, man... this thread is going fkn strong. lots of you dirty vapers!!! lol. just kidding, obviously.. I bought a vaporizer (Vapor Cup v2) and i really liked it.. alot. I vaped alot, probably 50-50.. for a while. maybe 6 weeks. then it went down to vaping a little bit. 80-20 to regular smoking. now, finally, i haven't touched the vape in 2 months.

this thread has inspired me to, at the very least, pick it back up!! it's actually ridiculous bc i have several reasons to do so/ to benefit from doing so.. with NO reasons not to. ( i guess you could count the fact that i just prefer the high and the experience of combustion.. but idk)

anyways, not sure where i'm goin with this but i just wanted to poke my nose in here bc i see this thread all the time. (as well as the one for the Pax). i'm gonna go fire up my vaporizer right now and pack up a couple. I think i'm gonna get the Pax also. i like the one I have, but for practicality's sake, i can't really take that with me unless i'm putting it in a bag or something. I want something smaller.

I skimmed this whole thread but didn't read the whole thing; if there's any version of the Pax (3?) that's better or anything to know or to avoid, would appreaciate it!! gonna try to vape at least sometimes, if for no other reason than to salvage my lungs even slightly.

appreciate all the knowledge & friends i've gained at this forum. have a great evening & happy toking!! (vaping!!)

(also... ABV edibles... yall are beasts.... hahaha. gotta try it. )

• @v32Finish The pax is great just a little hard to clean, 10min tops. I truly like my solo2 but with a couple of mods you can turn the pax3 from a Ford to a Ferrari. Good luck with your search for the vapor gods.

• @MNTDWLER thanks for the encouragement.. lol. I'm also considering an old-fashioned beaker, high quality little bong. with a regular slide or bowl or whatever, but also a nice, badass banger for doing dabs. i currently have a hurricane, which is really nice, but it's kind of unique and not really a traditional bong. i guess i could get a banger for that, i'm assuming it has the right connection, but i think i'd rather get a nice little dab rig.

or a pax 3. or both, truthfully.. haha . eventually

• @v32Finish I use my 12in bubbler and my 8in beaker all the time. Vaping can be rough on the throat so I take a trip to the water park lol . When I get real adventurous I use my 24in graffix or my gravity bong. Unfortunately in the early 80's I had a roommate take off with my childhood collection from the 60's & 70's. I've priced alot of them so I'll know how much to take from his hide if I ever see him again lol. I can't say anything about glass accessories I have more than a China shop. So collect on my friend one day it will all be memorable LMAO. πŸ€£πŸ€πŸ‘ΊπŸ’¨πŸ’š

• All I need is my Sai Atomizer with a Saicule coil. Rip city!

• I just bought a Q and having no luck with elbow loads my screen falls

• edited February 2021

@cmweems1964 try pushing out the sides of your screens with the cleaning tool. You can also order a $11 90Β° adapter from ELEV8glass.com I use it on my EQ and my screens fit tight. With a $16 DDave"s mod "shorty" you'll get very fast clouds with better airflow. Wonderful modifications both. I had to upgrade to the elev8 after breaking my 90Β° at the neck, the new one is much thicker at that point. Hope this helped

• Awesome info wiil do thank you

• @cmweems1964 I just checked DDave mods for you right now the modification you need is sold out, check back with them in a week or so. As Dave says "stock don't rock" everything sells out pretty quickly but he also restocks pretty fast. I like this mod because it sits so much closer to the heater that the wait time is cut down by half. ddaves shorty is the best thing I ever did to my EQ "That & heat shrink wrapping the top of the same" because of it's cloud production. Luck and green love πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’πŸ’¨πŸ’•

• I emailed dDave about the adapter being outta stock on site and he responded and had back in inventory within 24hrs and purchase made and shipped within next 24hr

• @Vapedad78 very cool because I'm waiting on a second one, I dropped mine onto the footrest of my wheelchair. Pow yep history so we should start making clouds about the same time..

• After a few weeks, I've gotten used to vaping. I experimented with how much I was loading at a time, temp, etc, and now can pull some decent clouds. The buzz is still different, and I don't think I was prepared for that. However...and I don't know if this makes sense...but I feel like I'm getting more THC from it than when I burn it. Maybe that's the science, I haven't looked it up to confirm. It's just a feeling from toking for 25 yrs and comparing it to the normal buzz from my dugout. Maybe I'm just pulling bigger hits from it? Who knows. Either way, it's a different buzz. So vaping hasn't replaced my wake-n-confuse burn every morning. But it's a great alternative to pull on at night when I'm ignoring while cruising the net...

• @OzBaxter,
    I'm getting used to it, too. The process is slower, more subtle. I appreciate it more and more.

• I go back and forth. I vape for a week, then I get out the huge bong and it melts my face.

• wow got it thanks again Ddavd her i come

• @Sixwaychili Same here a week or so of vaping take a break. Then the brain seems ready for the old graffix.

• Yep with the bong its right then wow there it is, and the vape is more oh there it is a little later!!!!

• I don't think I will ever smoke again after 3o years . Love vaping and haven't found any drawbacks . Tried edibles a couple times but nothing ?

• edited February 2021

@Lyn Every now and then you gotta combust, if for nothing else to keep the fire in your spirit πŸ”₯πŸ‘» @Vapedad78 did you ever get your DDave adapter? I dropped mine onto the footrest of my wheelchair "kapow" so I ordered the complete mod set for my EQ. I have extras when they come lol I'll need them it seems. All lost for a shorty. πŸ»πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• I'd also need to rest my lung for some time then just bought a Solo 2 for only $148 vs $269 SRP (45% off) @ vapor.com who's offering 15% off Vday sale atm, which could possibly be the lowest price on the net, FYI.
    Thanks much @MNTDWLER always for your suggestion :smiley:

• edited February 2021

I know that most of us know this but for those who don't. All you need to hook you're EQ to your water pipe is a 14mm water pipe adapter. Mine came from ELEV8.com works great, while your at it you might as well grab another hose and an 18mm adapter so your not constantly switching out ends.

• edited February 2021

A note about using the DDave Mega modification bowl...the temperatures seem to get out of whack...heating is unequal. It works brilliantly within a certain temperature range, I find. @MNTDWLER Do you have any thoughts on that?

EDIT: I could be overfilling...