Anybody try med Jane's prem. Blackberry fire 💎s

Just wondering before I buy some

Comments

• That was on there before @MoonMan5 did you get that last time? The RudeBoi OG Shatter sounds pretty good

• @MigraineWarrior79 did you see the RudeBoi OG Shatter medjane has up, I thought of you when I saw it

• @Rubygirl816

I just might have to get some!
    Thanks darlin

• Loud too put a couple new ones up too @MigraineWarrior79 Bear OG and bubba kush both, look pretty damn good and sound good. Think I’m going to have to try those first.

• My in-laws of a standing order with me now lol

• @Rubygirl816

I'm gonna need a loan to get everything I want! Hahaha

• I was just thinking the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ So many goodies

• @Zackarrry u really like the forbidden fruit diamonds, sweet with a very very strong body high. The strawnana ok but nothing close to ff. Now in the other end of the spectrum The Boss CRC will elevate your day beyond belief, strong cerebral high that flows through every inch of your body.

• @MoonMan5

I've had the Rude Boi CRC, and loved it!
    Like I told Rubygirl, I'm in need of a loan for everything I want! Lol

• @MoonMan5

Lmao! Yup, like Lays. Ya can't eat just one! Haha!
    I'm a chunker, myself.
    From getting the ridiculous munchies, 🤣

• I've been getting ridiculous munchies lately. I need to have some carrot sticks ready with some hummus or something instead of chips and chocolate.

• @Sixwaychili

Me too. I've been needing to get myself back to mostly healthy food, and cut it out with the junk.

Carrot sticks and hummus sounds like a winner!

• No but finally jumped on some blackberry octane and sweeties just to see how they stack up against the papaya sorbet and fruit loop and such

• @MoonMan5 @MigraineWarrior79 @Sixwaychili the rude Boi is redonklusly good super long high. I'm trying to put a little weight back on, dropped about 75lbs in 5 months without trying. I weigh less now than when I enlisted in the Corps. Lots of edibles are helping with my doctor's full encouragement of my green medicine in my regiment . Don't you love the munchies 🐷

• edited March 2021

@MoonMan5 I did some "THE BOSS" CRC this afternoon, it cranked me up so much I cranked out a glass on glass bowl holder. Seriously energetic stuff lol. I have seen these holder's out of base woods for $190 . This one cost me $18 and a scrap piece of American black walnut. It still needs to be finished but I'm happy.

• @MoonMan5 THE BOSS is a heavy cerebral buzz,it took me all of 30min from start to finish to do this. Half that time was spent removing plugs from my hole saw. I'll hit some dark star to help bring me down 🤪

• That's sweet @MNTDWLER! I might have me a project!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor yep I'm always doing something worthless lol I was looking for a bowl holder and saw how ridiculously pricey they were. So I ordered some simple 19mm Male to 14mm female adapters, I think it was $7 for two. Dug through my scrap hardwoods and wallah. The only thing i needed was a 3/4in hole saw.

• That's a cool idea! You know, @MNTDWLER, that it's the little details in life that make it all worthwhile. I don't have any chunks of beautiful American Black Walnut about, but you've given me some great ideas. It may take me some time to execute it (it's been a crazy year in my profession), but I need one of those!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor glad I could give you the idea, I pick up scrap lumber from furniture maker's lumber yards wherever. Never very much, just enough for small projects. I have one I just drilled 1/2in holes in a piece of birch plywood. It's nice enough just not that tight glass on glass secure fit. I found the inserts @SmokeCartel. I saw them on Amazon but these are a better quality at the same price.

• Thanks @MNTDWLER! I’ll check them out. I might try to find something small and “reclaimed.” Maybe something with a little bit of character lol.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor great idea, I've still got 3 inserts I'm making a single out of reclaimed and a double of of bark on slab o hickory. Actually the one I just made only measures 6in. I still need a double for my bangers and the single for loading bowls.

• @TheProfessor let me go through some paperwork, I know I still have the address of a company I used when I built my granddaughters doll house. Short pieces of every type of wood, usually 6 to 16 inches . Not reclaimed but you can find wood with caracter. I'll let you know if I find it. Might be worth googling?

• edited March 2021

I’m also thinking along the line of a longer, thinner piece for my vape carts, that I can install in the decorative and locking hand carved trunk from Afghanistan (long story) that I use as my medicine cabinet. Thanks @MNTDWLER now I have several projects! 😂 😎. Is that an Octobowl I spy? Lol...we love ours!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor I have a locking box I picked up in Thailand 45yrs ago, I understand long stories. The box is at least 100 years old made of mahogany and still smells of opium. As you said long story. @TheProfessor It was referred to as a toona box when I acquired it . It stayed in my footlocker for 30 years before I touched it. 😎

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor check out the @EXOTICWOODZONE.com and then click on turning blanks. The woods not repurposed but you will find short sections in some hard to find hardwoods. I just found some beautiful birds eye maple when I looked this up. The prices are fantastic for already partly finished top quality turning blanks. If I didn't already have a small bin of blanks I'd order some. I had a dogwood get broken this winter, I'm thinking of cutting a small section and leaving the bark on & planting the bowl in the middle (of the stump) for loading.

• Awesome! Thanks, I’ll definitely be checking them out @MNTDWLER!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor here's the start of a simple single holder for loading. 😎

• Nice @MNTDWLER! I may head out this weekend and do a little “shopping.” I’m going to check out the site you provided and maybe hit up a couple of local places with lots of reclaimed bits and pieces.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor that sounds great, my circumstances keep me from doing that sort of thing as much as I'd like. When I get sentimental I look around my shop and see all of the Chestnut beams and planks I salvaged from barnes around the area for the better part of a quarter of a century. Here's a pic of a simple single bowl holder I made for loading. It makes it a lot easier on me to do it this way. @theprofessor I changed my mind on the stain lol, I'll stay with natural walnut on this one.