MedMa's Retirement

123457»

Comments

• I placed my last order for some of MedMama's gumdrops on Sept. 6 but nothing yet and no shipments coming my way via informed delivery. I'm just guessing that this is from a ton of last minute orders and a delay due to that. Any updates or any way to find out?

• @jstpa Since it's been over 14 days, you can contact them via the contact form.

https://medicineman.is/index.php/main/contact

• Thanks Sixway. Used the form and appreciate the info!

• There were some issues with orders sent on September 8th. Anything not already delivered should show up shortly. I don't know exactly what happened, but if you paid on the 7th for Med Mama it is entirely likely you'll see a package now. Feel free to contact me of course if you would like confirmation. -MB

• They have never sold "weak horrible bud", but I'm not happy they subbed. Did you contact me off the forum? If you haven't, you should.

• Ah, it's you. Explains a lot.

• Glad to help.

• edited October 2021

Medicineman always delivers! I'd basically forgotten about them, but the two missing carts from our final Medmama order showed up today. 25 days after contacting Medboy...and I wasn't even counting! Even got a freebie joint...unlabeled of course...consistent until the end!🙂 Thanks @medboy! And thanks again @medmama for all your wonderful meds! You’re missed!

• Wow. Runtz is tasty and spacey. I give it 👍👍