MedMa's Retirement

Comments

• This is devastating, she was the only one I ordered from. I always had my order within a week as opposed to 3 weeks with loud. I am really disheartened by this, not sure what I’m going to do now.

• @Tealeaves CC has been super fast for me if speed is what you're concerned about

• @Tealeaves I mostly order from loud and its typically 5-7 days. If medmama was "the only one you ordered from" how can you go around saying loud takes 3 weeks? 10 days is the longest for me.

• A friendly heads up that Med Mama will be coming off the menu today at some point. Likely not until late evening PST, but I would not wait until the last second if you were planning to order soon. - MB

• I just ordered 8 grams of cake mix wax budder for an amazing price from MM.
    Thanks for everything MM! Best wishes for the future!!

• Got 4 vape refills and 4 cans of gum drops because I can't get that from other shippers. Also an ounce of either Runtz or Mimosa, haven't figured it out yet.

• Pretty sure I was subbed the premium mimosa for the indoor Runtz which I requested even though they're so different. I definitely remember the mimosa taste, but it was so long ago that I had it. I was already high on Lodi Dodi, so I don't know yet.

• I ordered 8 grams of Thin Mintz shatter at an amazing price. Unfortunately was subbed with this disgusting black shatter labeled "sub HD". Ended up being one of the worst deals ever. Total waste of a money. Sucks too my last mama order was a disaster. I did use the contact, I hope something can be done.

• Received my final order from mama today 😢. Very fitting my first and final order be Mimosa. Also got a split with Motorbreathe. Was going to pass on this batch of Mimosa but glad I didn’t. Thx @MikeyC for the recommendation. It’s very strong and has the fruit punch aroma. Gonna miss @Medmama ‘s flower!

• Got my last order yesterday. Nothing like coming home and knowing you got something in the mail.

Broke into it last night (Blue skittlez right before a workout! Amazing. I felt so bright. Made that elliptical my bitch.) and just now I smoked the slurricane that I have heard so many times about. I am so sad and happy. Thanks for being amazing one last time. It’s a nice Saturday morning.

Farewell and throwing good vibes at you for whatever you are onto next.

• Just received my last pack today =) =(

• @superman38NC do you mind posting a pic of the mimosa so I can compare? My label literally says "1 ounce Runtz, sub Mimosa if necessary"

• edited September 2021

@Sixwaychili here you go my friend. Hope that helps!
    https://ibb.co/bKMxsG5
    https://ibb.co/YXzmyrT

• She gone...ain't looking back 🎉🍺 I would like to see another Washington shipper join us. We need that mushroom and concentrate connect bad. Just my opinion though.

• Thanks @superman38NC! Pretty sure that is the one. So I got an ounce of premium mimosa for like $190 or whatever the indoor discount price was. Holy crap, what a deal!

• She treated us regulars extra well on the past pack. Hope she enjoys the rest of her days as much as I enjoyed all the gifts I've received over the years!

• She certainly did @MikeyC! Some nice little upgrades…and what felt like thoughtful subs! 👍🏼 Sorry to lose Medmama and all that great medicine as well as that SoCal cannabis connection. I tend to be cautious with new shippers…I’m watching and reading.😎

• Green cush ordered. Will report back. Runtz cake review coming soon!

• I'm showing nothing n mine was from last Tuesday from mamma. The second round of her coming back. I assume she's just so slammed with orders. Its seven days n nothing on informed. I saw ur post @MikeyC on new shipper forum. I don't want to high jack a forum. Or complain. Just lettin @MikeyC kno lil info. Urs is CC. Mine is mama. Informed works wen they scan. MEDMAN ALWAYS DELIVERS.

• I meant in MY experiences with informed . It sounds like informed is usually spotty at best for most people. Sum places I cudnt get it. I do Ebay and Amazon. Nothing has ever came here without showing up on informed first. Sure it might have crazy travels lol along the way lol But it's on there. Bc mamma is always quick in my experience. Average is 7 day turn around. So it's on my mind. I'm sure all will b fine.
    Happy 🌲🌲💨💨

• Received the cake mix wax budder from MM,s close out sale. Got here in 6 days…Very tasty and
    POTENT. Didn’t take much. Nice packaging, double bagged, silicone containers! GREAT!
    Thank you MM

• im just now seeing this after i ordered from MM on the 8th, its been 6 days which is 1 day later than it usually is for my stuff to arrive from them but since it's a closing im sure they're still swamped. im just sad to see them go, they're a fast quality shipper!

• @Lou_lew - I feel your pain. Normally some kind of notice would show up by now. ID has worked for me 99.9% of the time. The one time it didn't, was on a non-medman order. I have faith that "MedMan always delivers", and they do. That said...

@Med Mama Helper is @medmama still filling orders accepted on Sept. 7th, at 5:15 p.m. PST?

Asking for a friend. :wink:

• I'm aware. That runtz cake from loud was very motivating and feeling good get shit done bud!

• I think they got overwhelmed with orders. I ordered from mama on the 3rd and the 9th and both orders arrived this past Monday. The order, from the third, I got a bag marked half, but it was a quarter. It’s already being taken care of by medboy but shit happens and mistakes are made, medman always always takes care of it.

• edited September 2021

I miss mom, only the best for us kids huh. Even though we're a bunch of whiners looking for better bud ..man o man did she make every effort to feed us the best. When sub's were necessary for me they were a hit about 70% of the time. But unless you're reordering a batch specific strain, those are better odds than i have a a blind pick. I'm also a cautious shopper 😀😂🤣 @TheProfessor I'm waiting to hear reports, and for CC to hopefully drop "rosin's and shatter's and wax's" oh my . Enjoy your retirement mom you certainly made sure I had my medicines ❤

• I'm still in same boat @justaguy . I have no label or anything as of yet. I have total faith. Medmamma got slammed . Either way....I kno all will b fine. . Just as long as mamma goes out in style. I mean it was 25% off. First retire sale was nice. But hey...lmk if u see this post n u have any change. Happy 🌲🌲💨💨

• @Lou_lew - I sent an email to MedBoy and a label was created last night. I don't know what is going on with MedMama, you may be right about them being slammed. I have no idea how that end of this process happens.

I wanted to order from CannaClub but couldn't pass up the MedMa sale, now I have to wait until next month to order some of that Durban Poison. Sativa rules!

• edited September 2021

I have always been treated great by the whole staff. I went ahead n let @medboy kno. I'm sure they had insane amount of orders. Mine just slipped thru the cracks. I kno all will be made rite. But no label or anything still. They are so good with my past experiences that I knew something was up. So I hit @medboy up too. Just to see wat is up. Thanks for hitting me back @justaguy. Happy 🌲🌲💨💨

• Thank you, @medmama. Best wishes!