Black Friday Sale (Code Inside!)

edited November 2021 in General

For 10% off of anything on November 26th, use the code "blackfriday2021" when checking out. The deduction will be shown on the page AFTER you order.

Comments

• Thank you all. It’s much appreciated. Cheers to many more holiday seasons!

• Quyana cakneq

• edited November 2021

Awesome! Order placed! Confirmation received! Ordered some Zookies and Wedding Cake!
    Thanks @medman @medboy!

• Done and done!

Oaktown Crippler (Loud)
    Green Cush (CC)
    Purple Punch (MedMerlin)

Thank you @medman @medboy for fighting the crime of sobriety, pain, and sleepless nights! Happy Holidays πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ––πŸΌ

• The green cush made for great MCT oil and edibles, especially as sugar! That oaktown crippler is great for pain and super funky. Let me know how the PP is!?

• @MikeyC I've already had Merlins PP and am going back for more. It tastes more "purple" than the last couple of times any of them have offered the strain. Hits you in the forehead and behind the eyes. Good head high, relaxing, then about an hour later you are eating the fridge itself. GREAT keif dump too. Even after Boveda the buds have a natural crispness that powders up on the backend nicely πŸ––πŸΌ

• Wonderful. So is it like headband?

• A little, but it settles behind the eyes after a while. It might be a stronger effect for others.

• I went with something I've never tried before with @LoudnCo, his Jungle Punch 4.

Anyone have this before? I have no doubt it'll be awesome, im just curious if it's a creeper, sleeper, or social high. πŸ˜‰πŸ’š

• I’ve seen Jungle Punch #4 at our med. dispensaries @MigraineWarrior79 but I’ve yet to try it. Sounds like a strain us indica lovers would really enjoy! I’m looking forward to your review!😊🧐

• I've had it and I like it- a slightly faster dolato for me. They sent a J of it to try last time I ordered too. I can't review it until next week.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Im waiting on some now. Medboy and loud were both kind enough, to replace the half of bodega bubble gum. I chose jungle punch, as the replacement. It looks like it’s on the way. I like purple punch and animal cookies so this has got to be good!

• @Rubygirl816

I agree, that it has gotta be good with those two parents! Def eagerly awaiting your review. πŸ˜‰

@TheProfessor @MikeyC

Thank you two! πŸ’š

• Sucks that bitcoin is down today! Oh well, guess I'll just buy some more to order with.

• Will there be a cyber Monday sale? πŸ˜€