MUSIC 😤🤟🏻

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC IS EVERYONE LISTENING TO?
My Playlist consists of:

Tool and puscifer
Primus
Black Sabbath (ozzy)
Pantera
Minor threat
ADTR (adaytoremember)
Bring me the horizon
Robert Johnson
ZZ Top
Robert earl keen Jr
IDKJeffery (and the hollow squad Xavier wulf,Chris Travis)
Geto boys
Scarface
Eazy E (NWA)
N2Deep
Mac Miller
Gucci
Future
Cannibal corpse
SFU (six feet under)
Disconnected
Pennywise
Korn
Drake (chopped and screwed on all my rap mixed with regular songs, gotta have that Htown sauce)
Chris cagle
Roger creager
Blake shelton (pre 2010 on most of my country and I won’t listen to the bullshit that comes on the radio that sounds like some dj is playing their iPod, REAL TEXAS RED DIRT COUNTRY MUSIC)
$uicideboy$
Deftones
Wintertime
Big lurch (and da cosmic slop shop— if you’re from the south you’ll dig it)
Chris knight
Webbie
Boosie
Ski mask
Metallica
AFI
SUICIDE SILENCE
Some slipknot
Bob Marley
Creed
Those are just some of my favorite artists. I could literally go all night long, but I’m always curious to find new music! Drop a few songs y’all like to jam out to and I will definately check them out!!!!!

Comments

• Check out Highly Suspect. Saw and talked to them when they opened for Scott Wylin

• From Tool to Bob Marley. Wasn't expecting that. When I was teaching high school, Bob Marley was the only thing my students could agree on!

• Been listening to the Red Hot chili Peppers a lot lately they are one of my favorites. Sturgill Simpson too...think I heard he has a new one coming out.

• Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Motley Crue, Eagles, Rush, Bob Seger, Aerosmith, it really depends on the season, but rock you can listen to anytime in my opinion, a little country In the summer, rap in the winter, it’s nice to get a good mix

• @SpongePail I love highly suspect! SOAD,RHCP are also in my top list(it was late) 🤣 I will check out Scott Waylon, never listened before that I know of.. @georgetirebiter I have a very large tone range:-)
    @nefgreen I will check out sturgill Simpson for sure l! Send me a few song pls? @liarliar03 agreed man! Music is where it’s at.. can’t forget the Steve Miller band! The beegees (stayin alive) so many more 😰

• Being from Texas I can appreciate your taste in chopped and screwed music. It's an acquired taste in music but I grew up with it and learned to love it. Nice playlist all in all I stole a few artists from off your list.

• If anyone misses rock music, go watch The Raconteurs on PBS.org Austin City Limits for free. They are like an all-star rock band with two lead guitars.

My favorite band is Pearl Jam. Seen them in concert about 10 times, including the 2 day Pearl Jam 20 festival where Chris Cornell showed up to perform almost the entire Temple of the Dog album each day.

I listen to tons of other music as well, but I always go back to rock. Screw country for killing off rock music. I can't imagine how good Chris Stapleton would be if he stuck to rock.

• Early 90's teen years so. Stp pearljam chilli peppers my fav. Nirvana weezer reel big fish basically all the 90s alt rock and grunge. Little ska and punk. Old r and b and some early rap. Dont like todays pop rap country.

• If you like jammy stuff get into white denim. Start with their album Corsicana Lemonade.

• Thanks @Brandon2k20 it’s a Texas thang... @Sixwaychili Pearl Jam is one of the greatest bands of all time, IMO.. RIP Chris Cornell.. sad day..

• @spongepail I’m not big on stuff that comes on the avg radio.. I keep not of my stuff “underground” I love nirvana— any grunge- bush toadies, smashing pumpkins all killer bands 🤟🏻

• @MikeyC I will check them out, can you give me a song or 2 please?:)

• That whole album is a masterpiece but a place to start and at night in dreams would be sufficient.

• @Fastguy199 Turtles all the way Down is the first song I heard of Sturgill Simpson and I love it. He has been described as psychedelic country but not all his songs are like that he has a wide range. I am not a fan of covers usually but his cover of Nirvanas In Bloom is damn good IMO.
    Steve Miller is great yall are naming some good ones!

• @nefgreen I will definately check them out! Anything new I’m always about!

• I’m gonna have to agree with @nefgreen the Red Hot Chili Peppers are such an amazing band, every album has something to offer, from their experimental albums to Anthony keidis’ way of singing. It all works 🤙🏼🤙🏼

• @N1ck_4 I liked the older beginning albums the best. I owned every single album they made when I was in 8th grade a long time ago. I can only listen to a few songs now, otherwise I can't really stand them anymore. Wierd how tastes change over time.

I do love all kinds of music from foreign music to local music. I'm not bothered by foreign languages that much, even if I don't completely understand what they're saying.

Lately I've been listening to mostly metal and some old school rap when I'm super high. It reminds me of cruising around town in my lowrider with my friends so high it seemed like we were in a different town lol. Also, there's something about a trunk full of subs to rattle the brain a little harder!

Can't stand too much of the newer rap though.

• @Jdtokes Metal is such a great genre, I am a fan of the olde metal bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath. So on and so fourth.

• @N1ck_4 Yes! The good ole days of metal! I like some new age stuff but not a fan of overplayed songs from XM or regular radio stations.

• I'm a huge metal, grunge, and classic rock fan.
    Sabbath, Zeppelin, Dio, King Diamond, Alice In Chains, and Woods of Ypres are just a few of my favorites.

• Alice In Chains with Lane!! Avenged, Korn, Bullet for my Valentine, UGK, PAC, Biggie, OutKast, Soundgarden, LP, Mudvayne, Slipknot, and Rage

• @WDEgkj That's the only AIC that counts, in my opinion! Rage is great too.

• And Nirvana, System of a Down. If u never heard Mad Season it’s a MUST listen

• @MigraineWarrior79 thats why I said with Lane lol. U ever heard Mad Season

• I absolutely have. I was a teen in the 90s, so a great majority of grunge that came out then, I definitely know.

• @Fastguy199 I have an AFI tattoo, best band ever.
    Lately I've been listening to a lot of oldies, especially The Doors:

• Jamband (Umphrey’s McGee, moe., string cheese incident, dead, widespread panic, etc), Amy blues, jazz; and southern gospel all day sundays on SiriusXM 🤘

• Gosh, so much good stuff on here! Lately been smokin' and listening to Paco DeLucia or spanish music...

• I concur on tons of these especially Pearl Han. I would add Widespread Panic and the Grateful Dead.

• Check out lost dog street band Benjamin todd