Substitutions

We've noticed as you might have an increase in the amount of substitutions lately. What we just figured out was that the "assortment packs" were throwing our inventory way out of whack as they were not being processed properly by our inventory system. We are going to correct this by having weekly inventory checks and this should help considerably.

On your end you can help us out this way. Writing "no subs" is pointless unless you want your money back if the item has run out. In most cases we find people do have second choices, but we end up writing "what do you want?" further delaying your order. What you can do is instead of writing no subs write down your second choice in the comments section..second choices is even better! No one wants a sub of course but sometimes they are necessary. If we know what you want subbed in advance it will help a lot.

That said we are hoping our vigilance on inventory updates will keep subbing to a minimum!

-mm

Comments

• couple of us were wondering if all was ok @medman, we hadn’t see you post in a bit.

• Yeah I'm fine. My life just got super busy the last couple weeks.

• @moonman5 no..but I saw your comments to him and anyone can write on anyones wall..no special access needed.

• edited October 2020

@MoonMan5 if u get worried thinking that somebody might be on to you/watching you just use a vpn. If u need a good vpn & dnt yet have 1 to mask your connection while browsing the web id recommend express vpn its pretty good or nord vpn is another.

• @7r3vor does using duck duck go is that same as VPN, as far as for privacy?

• @groundscreeper I believe VPNs are slightly more secure, although I'm not sure if it really makes a big difference if you already use DuckDuckGo

• @everybody lol. Im a regular customer but I don't get on here much. I usually check the forum for recommendations and reviews and I end up getting sucked into threads and responding to one along the way. I will check that thread but If I remember someone asked about another site and I responded saying it worked out there for me. No offense I hope, none was intended. And btw, I am a girl 👧 😉

• @MoonMan5 i think you need the strain that eases paranoia. Dude. Not everyone is on this site posting like a maniac. Was it on your wall or on a thread? Im pretty sure a thread,, just like this one.. regardless, you have had hundreds of wall views so apparently alot of people are looking at your wall. But Really? This is MM's thread with an important announcement and you wanna junk it up with negative, paranoid, bs. Noone wants to hear you cry. Go hit one and chill the f out. Please.

• edited October 2020

@groundscreeper nah its not duckduckgo simpley just doesnt allow tracking and keeps ur privacy safer nothn more id go w tor browser and a vpn.!

• Much more secure using encryption in your emails too like @meboy does using a john doe email & phone number & using a fake names to throw someone off is good defense combined w the tor browser & vpn will make u a ghost.

• edited October 2020

If u come across a talented hacker theres a good chance he can still get ur real ip thats all he needs to exploit u and find out what he needs to know? Even when you use a vpn, A very strong ddos attack can be sent to take out that ip leaving ur real ip address vulunerble for him to see. Im a retired coder and qbot/botnet developer i use to take my time scripting etc but i dnt have the time for it anymore i work to much now. I use my knowlodge now for own protection and offense against others if needed.

• How can you tell if your well liked? I missed that poll.

• @7r3vor I use the proton email. Is that any good? Not to keep bothering you all but im a lil confused, would using duck duck go and the proton email somewhat keeps me private?

• @groundscreeper should be just fine its just not as secure if u had a vpn paired w linux os those broswers simply are good enough.

• Right on thanks.

• @7r3vor how about if I use TAILS, a VPN and a TOR browser? Can he get my ip then?

Seriously though, this is just cannabis. No one is doing shit like that on this forum. There's far bigger fish to fry if in law enforcement and much easier money to steal if you're a criminal.

Also of note, if you use Duck Duck Go as a search engine please know that your results are still google based. So you're still going to get very biased results even if your privacy isn't quite as invaded.

I honestly don't care too much about my privacy. The main thing I do is protect my finances online. I use a randomly generated password for every single login I have, usually with close to as many characters as is allowed. Passwords are a far, far bigger deal than VPNs and trackers. If there's a password leak, it's just one thing I have to worry about.

• @7r3vor @Sixwaychili thanks for the good info. I was more asking for general information than worried about the postman (played by kevin Costner) kicking my door in. On the other hand though, we all should be worried about "big brother" knowing what we do, in everything. Six way; im guessing you live a little farther up the river than I do. Here as it is many places, it's still the devils weed. For profit, private prisons that have too much lobbying power could very easily have laws passed that could retro date your web searches AND then come and take you away. All to make about 50 gramd a year off you. Big money in the system. And thats just the tip of the ice berg. Also be aware of whats going on in the supreme court november 4th. The elections are all a distraction. Thats only political thing ill say. Stay woke. Stay lit. 😆

• 2 party bs keeping the country divided on purpose

• @groundscreeper I'm in NC with the handful of dry counties in it, so not really. I really don't think they can ever double down on the war on drugs especially with all of the racial tension these days. I mean the problem isn't with racist cops as much as it is with garbage politicians writing so many absurd laws, giving cops 10 million more chances at doing the wrong thing than they should have. The only just laws are ones with victims.

But of course in the current political climate, they will probably settle on cops being more abusive towards white people so that people are equally abused and/or killed instead of eliminating 90% of bullshit laws that have no victim, leading to far more interactions between cops and citizens than is necessary. Imagine if cops can't detain people for putting their feet on a subway seat or pulling people over for not wearing a seatbelt, how many fewer people would be beaten, killed or put in prison for no reason whatsoever. Imagine if they stopped no-knock warrants because some crackhead who didn't want to get arrested said there was cannabis in someone's house, as if cannabis is more dangerous or harmful than every single legal prescription or over the counter drug. The problem of racist cops would almost disappear if they only had to fight violent crime or crimes with victims.

I don't live in fear, because that just makes you take away your own freedom.

• All politicians just need to smoke bud and have quarterly shrooming sessions

• Finally got my order yesterday thanks @LoudnCo and medboy really appreciate u guys loved the subs i got that chem gelato is 🔥

• edited October 2020

Mac & Mircacle Whip & Chem Galato wax http://imgur.com/a/1Jcz5SX

• @7r3vor I am so happy to hear that!

• Question on subs. I bought an ounce of space candy from @LoudnCo and asked for it to be split with the Boss but I only received the space candy. Is there a different way I should ask for the split in the comments section? I’m thinking my request was just missed since MM split my diamond request. Not a big deal, just wondering for next time.
    Thanks!

• I would think by ordering a whole once and asking for a split would mess up their inventory from what MM said as the sample packs are doing that and ordering 1 item on the list and just asking for a spit in comments would take that whole once of that selection out of inventory not a half of each you ask for.....just my thoughts

• edited October 2020

@Ken_K They've been doing splits forever. The issue with sample packs is probably that they're not actually recording them, but they're working on fixing that. Don't try taking our splits away.

• @Reshi i think it just was overlooked. I got a split of gorilla glue and cotton candy kush yesterday!

• Yeah I gotta think it was an oversight but hopefully their new system will make it easier to order splits and less error prone to fulfill orders. Speaking of, any idea when the new system will go live? I hope the cutover is seamless for all!

• Yeah you know we never caught on that the splits were messing our inventory (duh!) so we are now adjusting manually.