What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• XJ-13 on this rainy morning.

• Going back to Jupiter. Interesting herb. I quite like it.

• @Tac @ChunksEggo8187 those both sound delicious! Is the xj-13 from the recent batch? @tac I’m sitting on some Sour D beans too waiting eagerly for a nice outdoor crop this yr

• @superman38NC yes sir, most recent batch. Loud put up some premium Biscotti. Also some indoor strains...Frankenstein & Gelato #33. Both of those look great too!

• edited March 2021

Thx for getting back @ChunksEggo8187 the prem biscotti looks 💣. Fortunately my biscotti jar is full, so I went with Frank. Honestly I didn’t think that would return for a bit. Wonder if it’s the same grower?

• @superman38NC nice! Looking forward to peoples review on the Frankenstein. Just ordered Layer Cake & Cheetoh Breath. Gotta try these "breath" strains since Breathworks was so good.

• edited March 2021

@funkynugz As a bumper sticker that would earn me the scrutiny of law enforcement, especially in this town with an Irish name. That said, it would be worth it if I had a stack of "fuck you" money to pay the tickets that I currently get a pass on.

My day began with Guava and quickly segued to Lava Cake.

• Funny, but true @georgetirebiter. I could see that...especially there.😉

• @georgetirebiter 🤣 oops

I got stimulusated this morning! Funny it arriving on St Fattys Day ☘️

• Had a few drags on the OG Rove cart at 3:30 it put me in a nice sedated place. Feel well enough now to do a bit of BBO. I have the EQ blast heating. Hopefully I'll get a couple of hours of sleep after that.

• Deadhead og and golden pineapple, both are kinda light buds but, boy do they pack a good punch! I also got my wedding cake, orange kush cake, xj-13 and strawberry diesel.

• Lava cake, more wedding cake, and BlackBerry octane on the way, I think my med cabinet will be well stocked good until late spring or early summer.

• The 3a.m. session worked to some degree of success "hallelujah" nabbed some more sleep until 7. Decided to stick with what's working so I'm sipping on BBO and coffee until after lunch. Pondering what my 420 might be???

• I was up at 3:00 again. It always seems to be around then. This morning I hit a bowl of Platinum OG and back to sleep I went. I woke up again at 5:00, but there’s nothing I can do by that point but suffer, too close to work. But alas, it’s Friday...and I’m already thinking about what to spark up when I get home! I love weekends!

• @TheProfessor I've been pondering my 420 "TENNESSEE PLAY'S AT 4:20" over a nice bowl of Hog lol. I'm leaning towards sunset sherbert since it's the only sun I have seen for a while. This week has expired...reset ,relax and rejuvenat it's a MM March Madness weekend. 💚🍀&🏀

• Decided on the Rainbow Chip @MNTDWLER...that 30.8% just hits intensely!

Should be a good evening for some roundball...I'm certainly ready to relax! I spawned a couple of strong female athletes so I'm a big fan of the women's game and will probably watch more NCAAW than NCAAM, although my alma mater is represented in both brackets! Bring on some March Madness! I'm ready for some good basketball and good cannabis...well, I know the cannabis will be good!😎😁

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor you are killing me just imagining that Rainbow Chip & Blueberry...hey any chance you'd be willing to try carrier pigeons lol. I'd learn a new feathery skillset 😁 ok everyone else where are the swallow jokes 😂 I am currently watching Oral Roberts surprise Ohio State oooh. I do believe OS will come back to set things right and possibly make it to the sweet 16 along with Gonzaga.

• Let's hope that RC comes around here @MNTDWLER! FYI...Sweeties is similar in effect and intensity. Yeah, wouldn't it be great if we could all find a way to share?!

Go Oral Roberts! I may live here, but I'm no Ohio State fan...can't stand them! (I went to a different Big10 school🤣). I also always love an underdog! Yeah, they're still down, but OSU will come back.🙄

• @TheProfessor I'm with you, which is to say, I'm against the forces of Evil, Ohio State. Oral Roberts? Sure, why not! I'd take Funky Bill's Trade School against OSU.

• edited March 2021

Damn straight @georgetirebiter! My favorite T-shirt in high school came from a friend in Michigan. It was one word in white on a green shirt: OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE. I'd still wear that shirt...if I had it...and it had survived the past 45 years...and I lost 30lbs.😁

It feels so good to be wrong! Ohio State has been upset! I can't wait until Monday!😎

• Sweet, two of my favorite posters on this site live in the heart it all along with me. @georgetirebiter @TheProfessor I really enjoy your posts here and even more so now since you both cant stand those obnoxious teams from Columbus. Go zips and not the guys from Akron either. :wink:

• edited March 2021

@bluedreamer thanks! Lol, I really hate that some of my neighbors expect us to be Ohio State fans because we live here. We didn’t go there. And who says it’s “The” Ohio state university? There a whole list of Ohio state universities...😉...and what’s up with the whole lemming thing of “O..H”...Oh no I won’t! 🤣

I’m so looking forward to Monday! I work with so many OSU grads and fans.😆

@MNTDWLER what happened to the Vols? I had them going to the 16.😕 So sorry for your loss.😳

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor good i didn't wanna say anything bad about OS lol..But hot damn Oral Roberts. The Vol's got their ass's handed to them...didn't come to play never showed any signs of urgency lol. Hey I didn't expect them to go to the sweet 16 but I didn't expect them to lay down. I've got a new team to follow...go Oregan State lol. The wife's from Kansas so we like watching the Shockers every year. I can relax now and just watch the games play out 😁 @TheProfessor This weekend I could care less. My granddaughter just made a suprises appearance with the great grand twins. Intelligent Well mannered little munchkins that i am proud to take anywhere.😊😁 I'm very proud of my children and grandchildren they all take after my wife.

• Have to slip in and say
    THE
    Ohio State University
    S. U. C. K. S!
    So happy they lose again.

But I’d love to try this crazy strain 😳

• That bud looks very deadly!

• Never seen anything like that.

• Looks like straight up cotton!
    We need some ol dat!

• @funkynugz that is a very interesting bud shot..never seen anything like it either. Kinda like an albino squirrel 😁

• edited March 2021

Say all the bad you want about that consistently overrated school in Columbus @MNTDWLER 🤣. My Terrapins play tonight, but I’m expecting more from the women who’ve got an outside chance at the Final Four. I’ll watch a little tonight.🙂

Sounds like an amazing Saturday! Great grand twins!!! Wow!! Our kids, and their kids,...are our greatest accomplishments. I’m so thankful for my family! We’re going to watch our granddaughter skate this morning, then hang out for awhile!🙂 Have an great day!