What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• edited March 2021

No worries! @v32Finish thx for the response back! I think I’ll hold off and see what drops over the rest of the week. I love WC but I’m trying to burn through some of my stock..I’ll probably wish I had ordered some 🤪..did you try the Biscotti outdoor by chance? That purple punch does look 🔥

• 3:00a.m. GMO started my day, wonderful headey buzzz. 5:05a.m. a little sunset sherbert with my morning Joe . Glad I grabbed a oz b4 it dropped off the board.

• Jet fuel and loops with forbidden fruit led
    Kief sandwiched in an elbow pack in the arizer EQ

• edited March 2021

I know it's your wake and bake but I'm having Afghan Goo for lunch. @Vapedad78 I just loaded my dd adapter with my very old ELEV8 90° elbow "I'm so careful they don't make them anymore" elbow packed and blowing plumes.

• Golden Pineapple with coffee.

• So that's what that looks like. Nice!

• edited March 2021

what can I say good bud Newt agreed. 👍👍

• No, I'm sad I missed out on the Biscotti...

There's a long list of em, ones I wish I'd been able to grab! Happens when the wallet tightens up, especially when there's a selection like there has been !!

Im also curious myself, bout what might be dropping next 👀

• @superman38NC that outdoor Biscotti was superb! Next to the Sunset Sherbet, probably some of the strongest outdoor I’ve had in a long time. I still have about a 1/4, but I’d love to see it come back... it’s become a favorite.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor now your breaking my heart. I missed a split with Biscotti. I was a little miffed at the moment now you have my mouth watering again lol. My morning BAKE is OG KUSH with a Black Jack Wax chaser . I wanna go back to sleep until around noon lol. Good Night or Morning

• @MNTDWLER unfortunately never grabbed any afgooey but had wanted to

• @Vapedad78 afgooey's very good, I just mixed a little that was left in my grinder with a bud of sherbert. What a nice way to kick off a hump day..plus I'm watching "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn"🔥💚🍀

• Probably shoulda snagged some but put in for bb octane and sweeties see what they're about, seen parts of birds if prey but not all

• I just put an order for more Jager, and Bear OG shatter. A lot of what I wanted to get fell off the menu.
    I tried to get into Birds of Prey, but couldn't. Maybe I should try again.

• For this morning, my mental coffee was three "shots" of Jager. Can't get enough of this strain. Probably my favorite go-to for day and night.

I just ordered a half of that Premium Ice Cream Cake from LOUD. Been putting it off long enough. Also grabbed a half of the Premium Purple Punch from Mamma. And for the first time ever, I asked "NO SUBS". We will see if that's honored LOL

I'm curious about a couple more on the menu. I missed Sunset Sherbert, Strawnana, and White Rhino this time. Hope I get another shot at those soon.

• Rhino was really nice but smelled of hay or grass and strawnana is awesome just Lil on the stem side but smells and effects are there the ss had it all

• Yeah I want to try that Strawnana at some point. I wish we could all just share. We all discuss what we’re toking on so much it’s just weird not being able to say “oh here check out this bud“ like you do with your friends LOL

I just grabbed some samples of Strawberry Diesel, Dolato, XJ-13, and BananaFire cookies.
    Also going to try some of that Girl scout Kief for the first time 👍🏼

• @OzBaxter nice selections.. let me know how the dolato is looking! i still have some left and i'm curious about how this batch compares .. only seen indoor a couple times

• Had my last gram of XJ-13 that I didn't even remember I had when I got home from work and now I'm getting relaxed with some Dolato. Not gonna be awake much longer.

• @OzBaxter it was worth it even with mucho stems but if ever see primo strawnana I'd jump at it

• edited March 2021

My wake and bake will be...Biscotti.

My middle-of-the-night herb will be...Biscotti!

Super bad herb, this stuff. I will buy a zip if it comes around again. It's up there with the Purple Kush for just sheer...wow, I can't believe that's the low end of the menu.

Potency-wise, it's about as good as it gets.

Another big winner from the outdoor crop!

• @TheProfessor it definitely is! The biscotti is my fav right now. @georgetirebiter i thought you would like it! Hope there is more of this batch. @medmama

• Thursday mornings fair has revealed itself to be that luscious little lady Sunset Sherbert. Alas for me,gram for gram it's hard to beat this giggly girl for a morning moment with you're beverage of choice. The weekend's only two days away my MM family. 💚🍀

• @v32Finish Will do! I’ve never had Dolato before so looking forward to the new 👍🏼
    (assuming USPS gets it here before April lol)

• edited March 2021

Good to see this thread has some life in it 👍

Still working my way through older stock (getting my 60-day purchase abstinence chip on Saturday 😬).

The Big Lizard that never dies, well over a year in the jar. Still shoots some serious fire tho.

Stay lifted folx ♨️

• Finishing off my jar of guava from the beginning of the year. Most of my jars have a few good nuggets left in them but mostly shake.(very nice potent shake with piles golden white frost) I am hoping these winter storms that somehow seem to come one after another will calm so my backed up orders can make it home.

• @superman38NC @georgetirebiter I hit that Biscotti as soon as I got home this afternoon. What a well kept secret...like no one ever really posted about it. I wish I'd bought 2 oz...drats!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor it really does measure up to the goodness of that outdoor Sunset Sherbert..I wish I had another bag of that too!

• @OzBaxter thank you!!

You will love it. It doesn't have that super potency on the front end, but it gives.me the best, clear-headed, feeling of well-being type high...

A little fruit, a little gas, and alot of personality .

Glad you were able to pick it up ! (Along w some others!)

@TheProfessor the biscotti is definitely on my radar.. i think it was @superman38NC who recommended it so highly to me, in the beginning, and then you basically confirmed that it's really fantastic, so.. yeah. i was kinda bummed i missed it both times.. there were ALOT that i missed, actually; just happens when there's a crazy selection like that & you're more or less broke for several weeks bc of life.. but i definitely wanted to post that i'm DEFINITELY looking for that biscotti

• Got my Godzilla glue! Man this stuff is KGB man. Killer Green Bud. I love this stuff it hits you right after the first good hit😎