What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Strawberry Kush to start an 17F day 🍓😆🥶

• That's one way of doing it!

• @v32Finish thx for the grow room pics! Nice looking plants..I grew an auto last yr from Fast Buds too. Blue Mystic I believe. It had the appearance similar to yours. Growing is definitely rewarding!

@907ak420 hows the aroma on that girl?

• @superman38NC now that its alot frostier the smell is indescribably sweet. Now that's some real Alaskan Frost❄

• Sonic Screwdriver, my most elegant sativa-dominant selection.

• Warming up with Dolato on this balmy 5F day 🥶

• PK to start the day. 💚

• Absinthe nice dense nuggets from loud&co

• edited February 2021

Mamas premium MAC9 for breakfast 😎
    (last little bud) https://ibb.co/1X8LvbF

• edited February 2021

A little Sunset Sherbert for a half awake day. 🐻🐾🍀

• One can never go wrong with a little Sunset Sherbet on a lazy day!

• @TheProfessor yep no doubt, I have 3 order's hanging out together lol H.O.G sounds great and got several recommendations. I had to get more Sherbert and I hope I got my Afgooie order in before it dropped off the board.

• I ordered the Godzilla glue and afghani goo.

• There is some kind of orange stain that I cannot remember. Ooooooh maaaaan I had to be the best high I ever had. Just one hit would melt everything off the mind. I wish I knew what that orange strain was.

• @907ak420 was it from this site? 3 best orange strains i know of are California Orange, Agent Orange, and Orange Diesel.

• edited February 2021

I finished off my Jager and I would order more. IF I didn't have a ton of new and fun strains swirling around in shipping eddies somewhere. The Jager still gets me after all these years...

Ok, well months is more accurate.

• edited February 2021

My first wake and bake was at 2 am. Triple Scoop, an outdoor MedMama selection. I ended up with a zip of it. It's good but probably not a middle-of-the-night herb, when pain relief, insomnia, and muscle cramping hit. A couple hours later I'm back at it, using up the last of what I ground up earlier. This herb is best suited for a more traditional wake and bake, in which some sort of head buzz is merely required to go with the morning coffee. I should have gone with Purple Kush, Blackberry Octane, or Sunset Sherbet. Next time!

• This is my wake and bake a little something I had saved from @LoudnCo

• Sorry pic didn't upload lol

• Outdoor lava cake medmama

• That looks amazing. Looks like a must-buy if it comes around again.

• Dang @Kayla 's got the gas yall !!

lol but seriously thanks for posting pics! i really appreciate ppl who do that bc like george just said, it kinda helps influence my future buys

• The lava cake looks so nice! Gotta try that one out.

• edited February 2021

My 2a.m wake and bake is GMO a nice high that I hope lets me get back to sleep. 35min later I'm not asleep but my pain has greatly subsided. I give this a 8.7 on my Saturday morning wake and bake , thats pretty much kicking pains shitty little ass to the curb. Now I remember why I like this strain sooo much. 🐾💨💚🍀

• Trying to Blackberry Octane myself back to sleep.

• @georgetirebiter I think I'm with you. I just chased away a pack of coyotes and I'm turning to black berry octane for some sleep or at least some stress relief. Good Morning My Medicine Man Family Menagerie .🐾💨💚🍀

• I'm still afloat on BlackBerry octane and absinthe but getting kinda low now. Put in an order for Godzilla glue and afghani goo.