What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• White Rhino, MedMama edition. I got this as an unexpected substitute. It's one of my favorites right now, in the "just fun to medicate with" category.

• Jahgoo from late summer. Good medicine 😁 at 3:20a.m. I think I'll have a little sunset sherbert for breakfast right about, NOW lol. Have a gracious Sunday my MM family 💚🍀🔥

• Guava, more from the fruit triangle. I thought I'd switch from BlackBerry octane and try this stuff out. Skywalker joints right after a good bowl of guava and a strong cup of java.

• edited February 2021

Very nice! @v32Finish I would love to see a pic of your grow if you have any..always awesome seeing them even in veg...still have a few nugs of ice cream cake left so maybe I’ll find another.. The Jah Fada sounds right up my ally!

• Blueberry Muffins this Sunday morning! Should be a great day...big storm coming through tonight and no work tomorrow! Time to settle in with some good medicine, movies, and music!

• Running out of sexy devil weed strains from MM to show for WnB so here’s one I got from a Cali friend, Purple Passion.

Enjoy the wacky winter weather folks!

• Living up to your billing @funkynugz!

• yeah it’s got some funky shag on it. From an OD desert grow last spring. My friend is a 70s chick and she likes to keep some bush on her stems 😂

Tell you what though i haven’t cracked this jar in a good while and a few puffs of the stuff had me rearranging shit in my kitchen cupboards for like 45 mins. Must have a good sativa lean to it 😳

Enjoy the holiday @georgetirebiter

• It's a cherry cough kinda morning for me

• Finished off GH Banana Punch from Mama..excellent wake n bake with delicious terps..would love to see that back

• edited February 2021

It's a frosty sunset sherbert brunch w/new bong 🤪💚💚🔥

• @superman38NC i posted some pics of my previous run on that "seed collection" thread, i only have a kinda outdated pic for the time being . they are a bit bigger now & 2 of them are battling either a deficiency or starting to suspect soil ph. why i haven't kicked em to flower yet, still getting that sorted. but you can get a good idea from this shot.

couple dolato, couple candyland (platinum cookies x gdp), a pineapple chunk(also unhappy atm) , a sherbet dab... and a blue dream x tangie auto which is almost finished ('blue dream'matic' by Fastbuds) . will post a close-up shot of that too. really digging the quick-flowering, kinda small, but super dank autoflowers lately..

• the plant to the immediate right/top right of the fading-out auto.. the dark green one to the immediate right, that is the dolato seed that i pulled from on here/ Loud's bud .

• Sour joker from about a month ago mean shit

• @MNTDWLER man, I was drooling over a STAX setup when I bought my bong, but I just couldn't splurge like that. What did that set you back?

@v32Finish nice dude! I'm so ready to start growing when I buy a house hopefully this year.

• @MNTDWLER damn! bongs sure have gotten fancy over the years 😳 Sweet rig, what all them chambers do? The aerator needs a live goldfish 😄

• That’s awesome @MNTDWLER! I don’t know where I’d hide such a work of art. The gun safe?😳. I do love GRAV glass, though! I just received a white Gandalf hand pipe. It’s unique...ok...the wife thinks it’s pretty funny and named it “The Professor.”🙄🤪

• edited February 2021

a little more manageable this early)@TheProfessor that's funny, the bong was a b-day gift from the wife and kids. They named it "Hilary" after Hillary Swank because it's so tall and thin lol. Kids are definitely keeping me young and now it seems medicated. @Sixwaychili I haven't looked it up, but I got upset because I know the price of certain pieces. My daughter in law picked up the basic bong for 35% off by cupon hunting. I just ordered the short angled mouthpiece w/code for under $25 . My grandkids supplied the perc's and a cool padded hard case for travel? No idea where I'd take it. @funkynugz
    my first bong I made in art class looked like a troll, told the teacher that "it's a flower vase & the down tube hole held a single flower LMAO. Well I'm in the shop, my 2:45 bake was BlackBerry octane now I'm bonging some GMO for a early morning treat since the BBO didn't put me back to bed. GOOD MORNING ALL MY FAMILY 🤪🔥💚🍀

• @v32finish that's awesome I have two of them budding very nice that I got outta pineapple cake from loud. Maybe another month or two they'll be ready to harvest.

• One is a little over 6ft tall. The others right under 6ft.

• edited February 2021

Well I hope that you and “Hillary” have a great Presidents’ Day @MNTDWLER! That’s really cool! 😎
    No work for me today...it’ll be a relaxing day. I’m currently hitting some Blueberry in a vape cart...a very sleepy strain when I can find it in any form. It should be good for a couple more hours of sleep.

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor Enjoy your time off and some solid sleep, see ya later. Dweller

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER I’ve probably had a dozen bongs over the years but my favorite is one I made from yard-tall NOLA maradi gras plastic cocktail holder (goes to look for it, can’t find it, must have tossed it, you know what I’m talking about).

Sunset Sherb on tap for today.

• edited February 2021

My bong is named The Edmund Fitzgerald, because someday when it breaks, I'll be able to play The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot to give it a fond farewell. It's one of those stoned things. lol

Love that song at certain times of night and states of mind. heh

It's a little hard to listen to when you know it all really happened.

• Great song @Sixwaychili! Next door to the Rock Hall of Fame in Cleveland is the William G. Mather Museum. It's a 1920s 600ft Great Lakes freighter. It's very cool if you're into such things and has a really nice display on Great Lakes maritime accidents, including the Edmund Fitzgerald.

• This ones from a seed I pulled outta pineapple cake I ordered from loud