What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Oh yeah and I guess I will add, for my wake n bake today i went with the GSC again. even tho I'm getting low, it's just one of the ones i grab for alot. it tastes like smoking kief.. it's very expansive, smooth but still makes you cough, and it literally tastes like hitting kief

get ya goin' tho

• No problem @v32Finish! I did a little review on the Black Jack thread I put up. It's very nice! Strong but not too strong. If it's my 1st smoke of the day, it clears my head & gets me going. But too much will make me munch out haha! Great strain for relaxing & watching TV/playing games.

• edited February 2021

My Black Jack arrived today. It's beautiful and stinky. Waking and baking with Sonic Screwdriver, though...will report back on Black Jack. Good to hear you like it @ChunksEggo8187!

• @Moochy yeah wherever I am my pups usually are too. I only do a couplefew puffs at a time but if any of them get bothered by the smoke they just get up and move.

• edited February 2021

Wake n Baked with Biscotti today! One of my new favs..smells like a dark coffee roast..definitely loud! Should receive my 2nd order of it soon..that Black Jack looks nice too..anyone receive the orange or OG outdoor ?

• Skywalker OG and BlackBerry octane.

• My 3 a.m. wake-and-bake is Blackberry Octane, a great and beautiful herb.

And now I'm going back to bed!

• edited February 2021

My 5am was the boss crc I'm having a little Sunset Sherbert for a shop breakfast 🤪

• Platinum OG at 0100...knocked me back out until my alarm went off at 6:00. No more baking until after work.😕

• @TheProfessor Ahhhhhh my friend one of the benefits of being retired. 🤗

• @MNTDWLER I can’t wait! I still have another 5 years...hoping they go fast!

• @TheProfessor They will in reflection my friend

• Retired last July 🏝

Purple Diesel 🦄
    to begin
    yet another
    snowy day ⛄️

• @funkynugz Is that the outdoor from last year? Gorgeous shot. That was a gem. Enjoy!

• @MNTDWLER now that's the hookup!

@georgetirebiter yessir, i still have about a half zip left along with its friend Urkel. the PD is best of the two, few puffs and lalalalalalala :)

• Sorry guys but I reposted on vaping with the EQ my bad.

• @funkynugz It's a testament to that harvest that the Purple Urkel, considered "meh" at the time, would be earning rave reviews this year. Legendary! (That's what I'd call it this year.) Everything is relative, eh?

• @georgetirebiter thats what makes it so exciting. What really is behind curtain 2? 😉

• @funkynugz The little magicians been pulling my strings this year ,"mister wizard I wants a sack" and I don't wanna go to Kansas right now it's too cold. Sorry family 🧙‍♂️🌨☃️😎

• BlackBerry octane is still my wake and bake, I heard somewhere that fruits are good for breakfast. BlackBerry is a fruit right🧐🤓🤪

• Yes, @907ak420, get your fruity terpenes in early and often!

I, too, am beginning with my Blackberry Octane...and whatever was left over in the tray from yesterday...Magic Melon, I think (outdoor, Loud), and Lava Cake (unknown sub, MedMama).

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: That MedMama Lava Cake is straight up super bad herb. It's the second time MedMama has surprised me with weird, and delightful, subbing lately. We'll call it even for the times I punched the ceiling in sadness and despair...

I'll be vaping some MedMama White Rhino next, possibly my second-biggest favorite right now. So bright-tasting.

• 3:20a.m. BlackBerry octane back to sleep until 5:30 then kandy kush

• Platinum OG at 0 dark:30 again, but works medicinally every time...out! It’s on to some Rainbow Chip now that I’m up.

• @MNTDWLER We're on the same schedule.

• Speaking of BlackBerry Octane..I ground some up with an ice cream cake nug and behold one beautiful seed..unfortunately it was smashed by my grinder 🤦🏼

• @superman38NC that sucks!!!! I have a gorgeous Dolato plant right now that came from a seed from loud, I also have found a ice cream cake seed AND animal mintz seed... from loud as well ... 1 seed each! Super stoked about that. Super hype when that happens man!! Anyways that sucks but there will always be more

• @superman38NC squeeze those nugs b4 grinding lol. I've lost a few berries myself to the old GR8TR nothing but crumbs and taste lol.💚🍀🔥

• edited February 2021

I know right?! @v32Finish Oh well. I’m assuming it was probably the ice cream cake seed..my order was mid-dec from Loud..I bet that Dolato is a beauty! Switched to flowering yet? I have a few seeds I’ve found from this site..Sour Tangie (one I’m excited to pop)..Gelato, and Forbidden Fruit.

@MNTDWLER good idea..by the looks of both little buds I would have never guessed a seed was in there 🤪

• edited February 2021

@superman38NC not yet into flowering.. soon :sunglasses:

it's funny bc i popped 2 dolato seeds from Seedsupreme.com in addition to the one from Loud's dolato... and i feel like it couldn't have turned out better; from those 2 from seedsupreme they are clearly different phenos: one is super broad leaf, squat and bushy.. and the other one has those perfect looking, slightly skinnier, dark green leaves, and is much more willowy / lanky. and then the +1 from loud.. which, if i'm being 100% honest.. that Dolato plant from loud is probably the 2nd most vigorous plant in the whole tent. and certainly the happiest. morphologically, it looks more similar to the "broadleaf" or indica looking pheno, just more vigorous. such a beautiful plant. i'm really curious to see what happens in there once i flip em!! (waiting for 1 blue dream auto to finish, about 1-2 more weeks TOPS.. probably more like 1 or less... then i'll switch it )

this is the first time i've actually grown one out.. i got a seed from Duct Tape that didn't pop.. this one's my first!! i would be stoked to grow some Forbidden Fruit, Gelato, Sour tangie.. those all sound like bangers. lol

• oh yeah and i wanted to also add that you're probably right about it being an ice cream cake seed; i found 1 already but i also found several 'baby' seeds that weren't quite formed.. so i know they're definitely in there. I'm definitely super excited & hopeful that ice cream cake seed will pop for me. kind of a similar deal; i have actual Ice Cream Cake seeds from JBeezy/ seed junky genetics (super genetics) that i got a while back, before i even got the ICC from loud.. now I have ANOTHER chance to run something alongside - just like the dolato. probably have 2+1 again, along with a couple others i have laying around (WiFi Gelato, Dark Sunset, Purple Dosi, and Jah Fada[Super Lemon Hz x Amnesia Hz] are some of my seeds that i would call 'up next'. lol)