What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Hit a Grape Ape cart at 12:00 and again at 2:30. At 5:00 I just wanted more sleep so I hit a bowl of Platinum OG...which did the trick and I was out until 8:30! Insomnia sucks! Now it’s time for a real wake and bake to get this Saturday going!

• Retiring a jar of White Sherbet this morning. Don’t know when, how, where I got the stuff. Likely here. Excellent WnB material, smiles all around.

That makes 4 jars retired from the Hoard du Apocalypse. 44th day of Purchase abstinence 😬

Stay lifted folx ♨️

• edited February 2021

Now that's a rare find, @funkynugz.

I admire your commitment!

• edited February 2021

@georgetirebiter don’t let the calm facade fool ya, my guts are wrenching watching all these strains just float by.

The temptation is strong with this one 🤖

• You are due for an exception. If you're feeling it, that is. Some of these are just impulse purchases I'm making. But "Lava," if it is what I think it is, can't be passed up. A purple sativa? Hawaiian roots? Wowzer. And there are a couple others that just really float my boat.

• Just got some lemon haze and gelato 41.

• This stuffs from a shop about 1500 miles from here.

• Tried the free sample of Ivan from Loud. Not bad. I don't think it's for me, though.

• Revisited the Sour Joker from loud and wow! Some strains getter better with age.

• edited February 2021

That's true, @superman38NC!

• i noticed this too before @superman38NC

the most recent time it happened to me was with that Triangle Kush cross that loud had a while back.. "Tasty Waves". i was underwhelmed for a premium and put it away for probably a month or more it's been sitting there curing while i haven't touched it.

i got it back out and noticed a MUCH more pronounced nose and just overall way better. it was like getting a new delivery almost while i was bummed out that my wedding cake was still late. def. some get better w/ age.

• myself, i started the day off with a bowl of Dolato backdoored by a bowl of the frosty GSC auto.

feeling much better now :sunglasses:

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish and @superman38NC This phenomenon is happening for me right now. Blackberry Octane. It was good at first for me but it's been increasing steadily and is now probably in my top 3. Sonic Screwdriver is opening up, too, like a good wine.

• @georgetirebiter that BlackBerry strain is definitely on the top of my strains, absinthe is another very good too.

• 🎼 Monday, Monday (bah-da bah-da-da-da)
    So good to me (bah-da bah-da-da-da)
    Monday mornin', was all I hoped it would be 🎶

Stay lifted MMers, the weekend is almost here ♨️

🕺🏿@DidIDoThat ?

• haven't seen this thread for a hot minute, so i thought i would pop back in and share what i'm wake 'n baking with !!

Unfortunately i don't have a picture up yet, but i will work on that. I'll try to snap a pic of this last nug of Wedding Cake. definitely should've grabbed more than an 8th! bc it's almost gone already. :joy: usually this would be way too strong to wake n bake.. but Sunday.. ohhh glorious Sunday :sunglasses:

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish is that the wedding cake Loud has now? Been seeing lots of good stuff about that batch. Does it have an uplifting effect? Thx! My choice this morning was Sonic Screwdriver. Another yummy sativa!

• Started off with HOG I'm cruising on Afghan Goo at the moment. Agreed @v32Finish glorious ice free Sunday 😁

• Juicy fruit and agent orange

• Og and Gelato today and hitting the master and strawnana or rhino or possibly Jupiter for bed, although Jupiter might be least asthetically pleasing the effects are really quite nice

• Afghani goo was my wake and bake today.

• Working.😕

• edited March 2021

I've got Hogs breath 🐽

• Wedding cake for brunch! Anyone??

• Maybe over by Mary's shopville?✌✌

• edited March 2021

@Kayla do believes I'm in the other side of the hill, but I wish. I'm doing gorilla glue down by Newt's tater patch. 🤪

• edited March 2021

Forbidden Fruit from a few months ago. So smooth. This was, I believe, a MedMama outdoor. Another one of those, "around for 2 hours" lucky snags. Forever grateful for those. Black/olive green beauty.

• @MNTDWLER 🙀 gorilla glue! I'm just about out myself. It's great medicine during all this rain when my joints start to ache

• @Kayla absolutely correct my dear. My wife and I have been rationing the Glue I think we're down to about a1/4 or little less. Yeah these rainy days call for the strongest body buzz I can get. 🙁

• @superman38NC sorry I didn't see your post brother! just logged on.

yes, i have just a tiny gram-nug or so left of this current batch of Loud's wedding cake.

i would say you do get a decent hybrid uplift at first , but i would still classify this batch maybe a little bit heavier than most wedding cakes i've had. or maybe not heavier, but just.. more potent?. it's really, really good. very strong. its got alot more 'gas' than i'm used to seeing in Wedding cake; it reminded me alot of the Animal Mintz and/or the Ice Cream Cake x Kush Mintz ... in the effects and the smell, anyway. no mint/menthol flavor on the exhale or anything, but it definitely has that kind of gassy OG dankness a little heavier than most WC i've had. just a super, super batch.

depending on my pocketbook i was REALLY hoping to get another order in, and was planning to pick up more WC from Loud and some purple punch from Mama. we'll see how it goes. .