What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• What can I say staying with a classic. @4:00a.m sunset sherbert in a sippy cup lol. "Wife's bubbler" add a cup of blue mnt coffee and I'm happy happy happy. HEY for all you EQ fans out there DDave just received more adapters and kits if anyone's interested.

• Nepalese! This is a tasty herb. It doesn't quite grab me like Blue Dream, but it's a fantastic change of pace.

• edited March 2021

@v32Finish i hope you get to try biscotti at some point..popular strains seems to make their way back around..even if it’s a yr later 🤪..at least that’s what I’ve noticed. I would be broke if I tried to keep up with all the fine herb on this site so your not alone..however I finally ordered some of Loud’s Wedding Cake..lots of confirmations of awesomeness ..hope it’s not subbed 🤞🏼

• @superman38NC @v32Finish alright I finally caved on @LoudnCo wedding cake. I for the first time in forever wrote "NO SUBS" . So everybody watch today because I've been waiting for that special flower. I bet today something unreal will drop and I'll have to buy whatever new, never tried before strain,that creates a monetary malmstrom on my marijuana mobility.

• edited March 2021

Lol @MNTDWLER i know right? I’ve been trying to balance my orders between shippers but right now u can’t go wrong with any choice..quality flower all around. WC is definitely one of my fav strain. I have a few diff breeders seeds of it I can’t wait to grow!

• edited March 2021

@Moochy I think @LoudnCo has only carried that strain.

• LoudnCo premium wedding cake and premium icecream cake😎💣💥 I am in love with new strains all over again😍🤗

• Just something about some Sundae Driver on a Sundae morning!

• Sunset sherbert as I placed my order for some Biscotti to go with it.

• Blackberry octane! Anyone else think that this strain vapes best at higher temps?

• @georgetirebiter every strain is different as it is batch to batch. But I never really noticed, I run the range from low to a mid level high pretty much on every load. This way I squeeze just about every drop of vapor from every flower.

• edited March 2021

I kind of do the same thing @MNTDWLER. I just felt like my vaping was going nowhere with this stuff...until it went somewhere! (And knocked me down, at a pretty high temp.) Edit: And now I'm using the Ddave mega mod adapter. Completely different experience. It might be I'm just not used to the original bowls that came with my Arizer desktop deal. The Ddave gets going a lot sooner.

• edited March 2021

@georgetirebiter unless you're vaping with several people I think the mega adapters a little big. Right now for $20 shipping inc you can get the original and the shorty from Dave. I think you'll be much happier if you drop down closer to the heater . It's his greatest adapter set in my opinion. If you really want to get into micro dosing you have to get the 14mm adapter "only for micro dosing" and use the tiniest amounts of flower. Unfortunately he's sold out at the moment, I just checked for you. I'd stick with the original and the shorty.

• @georgetirebiter if ya wanna rock ya socks off "knock your pee pee in the dirt" the entire kit is the way to go. It's a little pricey but you get it all for $95, if I remember correctly. Just rambling thoughts while I micro dose sunset sherbert.

• edited March 2021

@georgetirebiter the original ddaves adapter cost $16+$4s&h for a total of $20 .The the full 14mm & 18mm kits runs $95. The original adapter is all you need. @georgetirebiter I really should read further into post. Yeah that's the ticket. That's exactly what you need, great glass of unequaled quality

• @georgetirebiter if ya happen to see the 14mm micro adapter available please hit me up on my board so I can get one b4 they disappear for another month.

• @MNTDWLER definitely concur, been elbow packing in the shorty and 2-3 Lil packs in the cup screen gets me lit as a mofo

• @Vapedad78 ain't it a hoot!! Man I hardly ever combust anymore. My wife's packing a spoon pipe right now and I'm waiting on a quick bowl of BlackBerry Kush. It's killing me waiting for that final piece of the proverbial puzzle. I like to micro dose with my terp built bud's late at night when nothing else is working. We all know that feeling of helplessness, these adapters help alleviate that stress. So hit my board if you see the 14mm Micro Dosing adapter available. Thanks

• Will do I don't check the ddave site often since everything working basically up to par and working on few things but if I happen to see something on reddit or something I'll definitely let ya know @MNTDWLER

• edited March 2021

I really like my pax 3 for vaping on the go but nothing beats burning one down..except my throat and lungs take a beating if I hit it too hard..

I’m hoping my ChemDawg shows this morning but if not I’ll be hitting some citrus haze 🍊.

• Here's my virus-fighting mix, a blend:

HOG
    Abacus (purple CBD strain)
    Mystery outdoor
    Rolling tray remnants (some kief from Blackberry Octane, Forbidden Fruit, and whatever else I was using yesterday... )

I've got the aches. Mushroom tea and vaping all day. Doctor's orders.

• Used my pax3 at 3:00a.m with a full load of BlackBerry kush. Put me back to sleep until 6:30

• edited March 2021

Jager to start off the week. Hell I got enough of it now so might as well 😆

• Started off Tue morning with Kimbo Kush & a order for OG&Glue Rove cart's. Kimbo kicked off the day with a calming mellow cerebral buzz,that chased away the mornings stress and pain.

• Lodi Dodi started off my morning. Time for lunch and then a Black Jack topper for dessert.

• edited March 2021

Went on a cone rolling spree last night. Multiple strains no labeling. So I have no fukn idea what I’m smoking but I’m where I need to be 😄

Stay lifted MMites ♨️

• edited March 2021

This morning nothing's going on so I'll medicate with Purple Kush all day long. Having absolutely nothing to do ,I just popped on "Boondock Saint ll" a guilty pleasure. 😊

• Black Jack. Consistently good for me. Stronger than the other "Jack strains" I've had recently.