I hate ID...

Comments

• edited March 2021

@mpou10 @Rubygirl816 @MoonMan5 got my order yesterday from Loud...... 12 days from order so not bad. Ordered from Mama on Friday says it will be delivered Tuesday. Mama’s region is obviously working ok. My Loud order was messed up so that adds some frustration, but I have reached out to medboy so hopefully I can get that resolved. Hope you all are well and hopefully your stuff comes sooner rather than later

• @icdeadpeople just sucks that it takes loud days for them to print a label. I ordered from mama Thursday and the order is already on the way! At least we know, and can plan accordingly. That’s why I placed small order with mama while I’m waiting. Plus hubby just found a local connection and that helps a lot too now. Enjoy your Sunday @icdeadpeople

• A neighbors dog was killed by two pits here recently. Just another thing to get upset about. The world as we know it will continue to change. And I’ll continue to be empathetic. Hang in there.

• The dog in my picture is a Pitt and I didn’t beat her ass and she is the sweetest dog in the world. I don’t know what your talking about. It all depends how you raise them! If you train them to be mean, they will be mean, most pitts I know are sweet as can be.

• You can raise ANY dog to be mean and they will be mean, doesn’t have to be a Pitt. I also have an Australian cattle dog, she will bite your head off, if you walk in my house. Just protective of me, the Pitt will lick you to death.

• edited March 2021

Think about how much better it would be without Informed Delivery......no stressing about your orders......just forget about it until it appears in your mailbox.

• And as far as pitbulls are concerned show me another breed of dog that have been more involved in peoples death like they have been......I'll wait.

• @Good2Go again, it’s all how you raise them!

• I would get another Pitt puppy tomorrow if I could!

• edited March 2021

"To each his own"....but you still didn't answer my question. Name another breed of dog that has been involved in more serious injury or death to people than a pitbull. Again, I'll wait.

• Do you want me to say your right, ok your right, but again, you can train ANY dog to be mean!

• I have Pitt's as well. I'm with @Rubygirl816...It depends on how you raise them. I never had any issue with any of my dogs. I have 4 of them now...one Pitt, a Chihuahua mix, a Beagle and another Beagle mix...I say without a doubt, that the Chihuahua is the meanest of them all! Pittbull licks everyone to death...

• @Davyl66 lol, yeah those little guys scare the shit out of me, lol

• I hate usps my order from the 11th just updated and is in KENT. Non MM package from cali also made it to jacksonville hub and is now heading up north along the east coast(im south) 👎😐. I agree, ID is a curse I wish I never knew about it 😂

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816 @Davyl66

I agree with you fully! It's all about how they're raised!
    As a kid I was attacked by a Collie, supposedly the friendly dog portrayed by Lassie.
    Come to find out, the family treated that dog like a punching bag, so no wonder it attacked little 6 yr old me.

It's not the breed that's dangerous, it's the humans raising them

• Same here, I ordered on the 17th. It took 3 days just show ‘label created’. Now it’s been sitting in Kent and says it will be delivered by Friday. I hope so! This was my first large order and I’m happy as long as I get it but I can’t help checking I.D. every day and it’s driving me nuts!

• TacTac
    edited March 2021

My label was made 7!days ago delivery status
    Pre-Shipment : no movement in 7 days I ordered a phone case from the same state as this item is coming from it arrived in 4 days standard shipping ??

• I here you guys but something's gotta be different man. I have packages come from all over but every time I order from Loud it takes freaking forever even when informed shows it in transit. I sell and ship all day and my packages never take this long to arrive to customers or me receiving. I think it's a little bit of Loud and usps. Loud may not be able to keep up with the demand. Similar to ebay once you purchase a shipping label it flags usps that it ships but it'll sit there until I ship the item. I purchased from loud on the 3rd and 7th and still haven't received my orders. I got orders faster around the holidays and when covid was at its peak than now from Loud. They always have the fire and unique strains but their shipping is trash. With MM typically I'll get the same week if ordered on a Monday.

• Come on. I know I have bitched alittle about shipping times but maybe @LoudnCo is a small group that works out of his basement. And mamma has more help! Or maybe it's the post office in that region. We always get our meds! Maybe not in the time frame we want but we do get it. Maybe we need to start ordering more instead of small orders here and there and expect a miracle 2 day process. Lol informed delivery does not work correctly at all times.i have gotten a label made to str8 delivery no in between scans

Time our orders as little better!

• Plus we dont have to worry about being SCAMMED! That alone is the best part.they always deliver

• Loud always takes a little longer. But it always gets here. 👍🏼

• I have heard WA state postal service is lousy so I always put the blame on them. I have a 2week order coming today. They probably bounced it across lake washington a few times before sending it on its way 😂

• edited March 2021

You can complain about the Postal Service or you can live with it. Come to think of it, you have to live with it anyway. And besides "feel good".....what does complaining accomplish. Do you think DeJoy is reading your posts?

• I suppose we do HAVE to live with it 😂

• I agree

• I think after all this time, if you know that Louds orders have been taking longer, then you would just expect them to be. So many things out of our control in this arrangement, I sometimes think its best when we take care of the things we do have control over and thats our attitude and learning patience. Shit happens yes but good things still come to those who have the patience and the gratitude to receive them.

• Loud shipped my order two days ago, will be out for delivery tomorrow. Maybe things are picking up now, thanks @LoudnCo

• edited March 2021

@Good2Go I'm going to complain about it and vote about it.

The divisions between Democrat and Republican were largely created to avoid having real discussions.

Destroying one's public institutions to make profit is not about ideology. It's the real deep fake here, greed cloaked as ideology.

• edited March 2021

Well, voting may accomplish something......whining and complaining, not so much. Parents taught me that long ago.
    As far as "Destroying one's public institutions to make profit is not about ideology." The Post Office has never been profitable and probably never will be. It's a function of government just like the Dept of Interior, Defense and all the other departments who bring no "profit" to the government either.