What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• @funkynugz Agreed!

That is an amazing looking strain! If it’s got “cookies” in the name I’d probably like it! It looks so fluffy!

• Today begins with Sonic Screwdriver because it sounded good. Tastes good, too. Too classy for me, I tell ya.

• Biscotti and baby's today ❤

• Enjoying xj-13. Got me moving this morning!

• Apparently those buds are light bleached?? I got roasted in a facebook group with the same pic 😆 They sayings it’s an LED issue. I’m old and don’t use LED lights 👴

• @gunkynugz: Here's an experiment I used to do with middle school kids in the science classroom: Germinate a bean seed in paper towels and plant in a cup. Do not put it in the light. Put it in a dark cabinet. Wait one week. No light.

Upon opening the cabinet, the sprout will be ghostly white and etiolated (tall, spindly growth form). I have never heard the term "light bleaching" but that's what will happen to a green plant in the absence of light or in low light conditions. To do it in a controlled way, not ruining the plant, would be quite a trick, kind of akin to growing a bonsai.

That concludes my contribution, but I don't know anything about growing cannabis, specifically. Well, I know how to grow it badly...

• Today I started with some X-J13 from @LoudnCo began about 5:30 am then moved on to a indica live resin Cart from Cresco that I purchased at the dispensary and then a few tokes off the Tangie Rove cart also from Loud! Happy Sunday everyone 😀

• Some Royal Kush to go with T-ball this morning 😁.

• edited March 2021

( to me that looks like severe bleaching like those buds were on the taller colas from the canopy and wandered too close to a double ended HPS bulb :joy: )

• Sweeties this morning and probably most of the day...need to get some work done (but I'll have the Tourney on)!😎 Have a nice Sunday everybody!

• edited March 2021

I do see wedding cake for my tourney choice this afternoon 🍰 with heavy indicators pointing to BBO this evening. @TheProfessor your Terp's took it from the tip & never looked back..Impressive can't wait to see them finish it out 🙂 My teams dropped early as usual so... Go Terps!! Hey so long as I'm Zaga free in the end 😁.

• edited March 2021

@v32Finish yeah but if they got that close to an HID would they just fry and crisp? And the trichs would burn off. Achhhh. Already tired of figgering it out, definitely created a stir in FB 😳🤣

Still pretty ☺️

@georgetirebiter who you callin’ gunkynugz 😜. (Hunkynugz is an acceptable substitute howevah)

• I'm still hitting the Sweeties, but will probably switch things up here in a little bit. Yea, @MNTDWLER, they came out hot early and held on. They'll certainly have their hands full on Monday with #2 'Bama. @funkynugz "Hunkynugz"🤣😂

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor watching our ladies in the first round right now. Taking a small break from the kiddos with a dab of rude boi crc with my cake 😊. And I do remember something about t-shirts lol I'll have to dig out my buckfama t for ya😁

• edited March 2021

Big win for the Lady Vols today! "buckfama" love it @MNTDWLER!!
    Hitting a little Sunset Sherbet in the late afternoon...what else!😎

• Wow @funkynugz ... internet archaeologists are going to find this in 1,000 years and go, "GT was high, man..." (Use Tommy Chong voice for that.)

• It's a purple kush morning for me , have a great Monday everyone. 💚💨🍀

• Good Friday morning my MM family I needed a calming wake and bake so I'm listening to the thunder crashing and enjoying some tasty purple punch. looking forward to a weekend of round ball.

• I broke out my ever-dwindling stash of Sunset Sherbert and mixed a little Poptart in the chamber for a sweet morning kick 👍🏼

• Good question. Big fight last night with the girlfriend and her kids. Since I lost my job, the only thing keeping me together is music. And my housemates want to turn my recording studio into a romper room. Fuck that.

I'll be vaping whatever is left over from yesterday. Smells like Pineapple Jack.

• I started off with some hitters of Breath works mixed with X-J13. Now I’m puffing a Dispensary Cart OG 18 Live Resin made by Cresco which is an IL company(I’m about an 1 hr drive). I wish we could get some live resin carts here !!! They pack such a punch and the taste is so close to the plant it’s insane. The GDP refills are the closest I have found to a good plant terp profile on the site, I am also enjoying the Rove carts from @LoudnCo. Have a stellar weekend all

• 🙏🏻 @georgetirebiter for things to get better for you. Sorry about your job too.That has to be stressful. Music always has a way of making things better.

• A bowl of Platinum OG at 3:30am. I sure am looking forward to getting home and enjoying the weekend. My first bowl of the afternoon will depend on the rest of the day. Right now, I’ll thinking some Sweeties...what a great afternoon strain!

Thinking about you @georgetirebiter and hoping things get better. Music is a constant in my life as well, as is this great medicine! Without them life would be very different...and difficult.

• I have been smokin the Jaeger and doin yard work this morning. Probably not the best early day strain but its been fun! ☀🌱

• edited March 2021

Yesterday, I tried to go on a journey of 6 bowls of different strains, going from sativa to hybrids to indicas, but I only made it through Sour Diesel, Pineapple Express, Dolato and Alaskan Thunderfuck. Didn't get to the Jager or Fruit Loops before I passed out. I had an edible too.

• Big dab of 🐻 og this late morning for me

• It was a wedding cake wake and bake following by a simple scrumptious sunset sherbert sheese session..that's easing me into a simple superb Saturday afternoon 😁.looking at ddaves concentrate adapter with some Hindu kush shatter and purple punch for a evening indulgence. 💚💨🍀

• @Sixwaychili lol that sounds superb... lots of great combos in here. for me i re-visited the cookies, followed by the wedding cake. lazy day now

• Oh well no sleep for the wicked..it's a same old routine type of morning so I'm trying to break the routine. Broke out the stax with the octo bowl and gave it a load of Afghan Goo. Just a couple of rips has changed my mood dramatically. So it's almost 4 a.m. and it's taken 15.min to do this post lol. Vaping is great..it's everything that it's cracked up to be. If I'm speaking honestly though bongs rule the Universe🤪

• Still hunting for the perfect sleep combo..