What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Mimosa + Tropicana Cookies for this morning 👍🏼

• @OzBaxter wondered about mimosa..Tropicana is grade A

• "Better Than Yours" mini-review: It's great! I compared it to MedMama's OG and...I got really high. Results inconclusive!

In conclusion, I have no idea whether this strain is that good, but I would order it again. Lately, just having a few grams of something isn't enough to turn my head. And that's because everything has been really good lately.

• @MizterNiceGuy Mimosa is good, but not strong. I've also got some Apricot Mimosa and prefer it overall. That being said, Mimosa is a nice buzz.

• Smoking some blue dream my hubby brought home with him.

• edited March 2021

Combined a small amount of grapefruit-tasting CBG bud with outdoor Pineapple Jack. As an early morning muscle relaxant, I can report that it's honestly quite terrible for that.

That said, smoked and vaped again later in the morning; it's excellent with coffee, has great pickup energy. Something about the synergy of CBG flower with a sativa-dominant THC flower just works. I don't recall the Pineapple Jack being nearly this strong the first few times I used it by itself. My mix is roughly one part CBG to six or seven parts Pineapple Jack.

I've noticed this effect before and am curious whether anyone else has noted this synergy (or others). I also find it very satisfying to mix in purple CBD bud with non-purple THC bud. That effect is more relaxing...it sort of augments the indica vibe from weaker/less interesting hybrid THC strains. (And it makes my stash go a lot farther. That's a nice side benefit of it, especially when getting into non-COVID smoking season, which started for me last week...)

• Hit a OG cart at 2:15 a.m p. provided a couple more hours of sleep. Switched to sunset sherbert to set the mood for the day at 8 a.m. and it worked .😁

• We’re away from home for a couple of days with just a few strains in some Budkups and a couple of carts. Just took a little walk up the railroad tracks and hit some Sweeties...makes visiting family so much easier.😎

• The new premium Purple Marmalade looks interesting @MNTDWLER. Not a whole lot of information in it, but it’s genetics are a who’s who of popular indica and sativa genetics including a lot of GSC crosses and recrosses @v32Finish. It appears to be a pretty balanced 50/50 hybrid. LoudnCo has a couple interesting new strains up.

• @TheProfessor I haven't seen it yet , the DJ Shorts blueberry sounds inspired and the gsc crosses are always good. You have had me wanting Blueberry and now a nice cross..excellent !

• I was eyeing the Purp Marmalade, and Fire Cookies. Hopefully, they'll still be around this Friday for payday.
    I may get a split oz of these 2.

Mama needs sleep! 😋💚💨

• Cheeto Breath. I’m twisted for this early on a Monday. Nothing like the first pull on a new strain 🥴

• I'm with you @MigraineWarrior79 I've been waiting for that next heavy hitting indica. The BlackBerry Octane has been my only relief so far but you know how tolerance goes. 💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER

I could definitely go for more HOG, and Jager. Those two never fail me for snoozing.
    Tolerance does suck at times

• @MigraineWarrior79 I was just looking at my hog and jager reserves and they are really low. I had to take a break from both because of the dreaded T word.

• @MNTDWLER I’d really love to see some Blueberry here! I picked up another 1/2 on Saturday at the dispensary. They even had some Blueberry Rosin Jam, whatever that is, but mixed a little bit with the flower and OMG.😎😁

• @MNTDWLER

I have some left over shake of HOG, but I'll be out shortly. 💚

• @TheProfessor hey Blueberry..rosin and jam three of my favorite words ,sounds like a tongue waggleing sensation that I need lol. I keep watching for the true blue to show up.

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I'm switching between wedding cake and sunset sherbert with pudc shatter in sandwich form in my glass. 😎

• @MNTDWLER

Enjoy it up there in the clouds, lol!

• Not much sleep so I'm back with my ddaves concentrate adapter with Bear OG shatter and purple punch flower. The high is a most sedating one that has me heading back to the sack. 😴

• @MNTDWLER I’m up with ya, started with some Breath works then progressed to X-J13 and coffee! Curious though I saw you commented on the King Louie Carts from @Loud are they pretty good? We’re the effects and taste on point just curious on your thoughts.

• @icdeadpeople yeah went to coffee and a strawberry lemonade diamond and Afgooie flower session myself. The king louis cart's give me a sweet og kush vibe and yep a very mellow effect. I'm hard to put to sleep so it's hit and miss if it's going to work..but they put me in the mood to get sleep and that's all I can ask anymore.

• @MNTDWLER i find Mama’s refills are awesome you me and @Rubygirl816 were discussing gdp refills (which I have purchased and love ❤️) I get spoiled getting carts in IL has ruined me as far as taste goes. The dispo carts are so tasty you would think you are vaping straight plant matter. The terps and effects are on point. I’m always looking on here for the “best” carts. I have decided to try and purchase some shatter or wax and use the wax liquidizer and break it down to vape juice! I’m trying to get that yummy plant taste profile plus killer effects.

• Heading back home today. I’ve got Rainbow Chip and Sundae Driver carts to help me navigate as the wife drives.😁

• After a couple months watching on the sidelines it’s nice to have a couple new strains in the home dispensary. Kicking a sunny day off with coffee and a hunk of layer cake for brekkie.

• @icdeadpeople i know what you mean about dispensaries and the carts from there. I had a friend that used to mail them to me, from Illinois. They are just different all around, then the ones on here. The taste, the effects, two hits, and I was out! The real Rove carts are dynamite. We just found out we have to move. Our landlords got divorced and they are selling the house. Seriously thinking about relocating to a legal state. There’s nothing keeping us in NC anymore. I just want to be able to walk into a shop, myself, and get what I need.

• Glad to have you back in the game @funkynugz! Layer Cake for me too but I have to microdose or else I'll be slumped.