I Think I Have a Problem...

Comments

• Really best way to go @Vapedad78 All the stuff on this site is fire as fuck!! It’s real good. All have their own unique qualities and so many folks have different reactions to different strains. Get what ya want and enjoy!!

• Good looking out man

• @Bambino21 had a freebie of mendo and your right. The wife and I both enjoyed the high. Thanks for the review and the pic, my smeller and sense of taste have seen better days. But I do love sitting back and savoring a hit, my wife says it looks like I'm tasting a fine wine or chewing a cud lol.😋

• @Vapedad78 I think I’m getting the Larry tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll post some pics

• Appreciate it @OzBaxter and yeah that looks nice thanks @Bambino21 enjoy I'm definitely looking forward now lol

• Hi, my name is Migraine Warrior, and I have a problem.

Ordered an half of Papaya Cake, LA Confidential shatter, and Ice Cream Cake Diamonds. I wanted to order much, much more, but this time I had restraint.
    Lol!

@LoudnCo thank you for such an amazing menu!
    😜💚💨

• Hi @MigraineWarrior79...we’re so proud of you!!!😁🤪. I’m very intrigued by the Happy Hour! We’ll see if I can make it through the day without ordering. Lol!😁

• @TheProfessor

I'm curious about Happy Hour as well as Fire Cookies!
    I MAY go back & order some, but I'm going to try to hold out until Sunday if they're still there.
    😜💨💚

• edited April 2021

I’m haven’t really seen much on the board I’m interested in for a while now. Luckily I’ve got a local plug.
    Also, where’s the fucking Mac? I’ve never gone this long without seeing it on the menu.

• @MigraineWarrior79 What a nice order! I ordered yesterday & now I saw that Papaya Cake 😋 Looks delicious!

• @ChunksEggo8187

Isn't that always the case? Lol, order yesterday, and there's new stuff today.
    I've wanted to try PC for a while, so when I saw it, I jumped. 😁

I'll post pics when I receive.
    💚💨

• Glad I waited until today 😎 went for a split of Florida Orange and Papaya Cake. Seems like Happy Hour was a hit last time.

• @superman38NC

I'm very interested in Florida Orange. Can you give a little review when you receive?

• @MigraineWarrior79 i just grabbed a half of the papaya cake too, sounds delicious. Let me know how those ice cream cake diamonds are they are SCREAMING my name 😂😂😂

• @Rubygirl816

I'll be happy to do that for you, darlin!
    I couldn't decide if I wanted ICC, or Runtz, so I did ini mini minie moe!

• Lava cake and zookies smalls got in, these two pack a good punch.

• Layer cake and ice cream cake are nice too! I'm lovin these cake strains

• Blue Magoo
    Afghani Goo
    Jack Herer
    And returning star, Sunset Sherbert.

My Easter basket is now full! LOL

• @ozbaxter how is the blue magoo?

• I got my papaya sorbet, the stuffs nice and dense but kinda harsh. You get a good burn with each hit.

• @907ak420 Still waiting. Says it should be here by Friday 👍🏼

• edited April 2021

@OzBaxter sounds great I have ss, jh and goo but have yet to try blue magoo lol let me know what you think of it. WOW just checked out magoo ..didn't know it's a clone only cross of DJ Shorts Blueberry and Major league bud. I just ordered a half I've been looking for DJ's Blueberry and this is the closest I've come so far.

• I ordered a zip of the cherry pie. Been dying to try this strain,

• Blu Magoo. Layer Cake. Couldn't wait any longer. Even bought Distillates for the first time..

• Decided to not wait for the upcoming 420 sale and beat the rush instead. Just picked up a zip of @LoudnCo papaya cake and gelato33. Y’all’s photos are always a huge influence on my addiction 😊

May still re-up for some more layer cake and cheetos if still available when the code drops. Love em both. Hey, nobody ever lies on their deathbed regretting having bought too much stellar weed 🤘

• Here’s a pic of my papaya cake I received today, love it. Tastes kind of sour tasting to me, which I love. The buds are big and beautiful. Nice head high, not couch lock. I just mopped the whole house, with a smile, 😂 and a big one, at that. You won’t be disappointed @funkynugz

• Also ordered some refills, wedding cake and strawana can’t wait to try them

• @Rubygirl816 Beautiful buds! Thank you!

• @Rubygirl816 nice little torpedoes ya got there..been watching pc but I just ordered some frank and gelato#33. Vaping on wedding cake flower right now and unless it's yours you can never go wrong with wedding cake 😁