WHAT'S YOUR 420 GONNA BE

edited April 2021 in Questions

With the MOST GLORIOUS๐Ÿ˜ holiday of the year rolling around what's your order going to be. Mine is solid, baring @LoudnCo doing a last minute drop "no I'm not giving up yet" are as follows.
1) Blu Magoo
2)Blue Zkittles
3)Afgooie
4)Bacio Gelato
5)Hindu Kush Shatter
6)Bear OG Shatter
It's been a while since my last big order so this is a stock up until late spring, an ounce or two not withstanding.
Any plans my MM family ?

ยซ13

Comments

• edited April 2021

Blu Magoo
    Cherry Pie
    Afgooie
    Layer Cake
    Blue Zkittles

Bear OG Shatter
    Hindu Kush Shatter (even though I just got some...it's that good!)

We'll see what's on the menu when the code drops. I want at least two oz. and at least two strains. The wife says Cherry Pie has to be near the top of the list.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited April 2021

All depends on how much it's going to cost for my car to get fixed, but I'm going to try to pick up something

• I have yet to try the Hindu Kush Shatter. Keep hearing great things about it. It's definitely on my list. I love the Bear OG but I got so much last time I'm kind of ready to move on. Good stuff though. Anyone got pics of their HK Shatter? Or maybe a nice review on it?

• @TheProfessor agree on the hindu kush I've gone through almost 4g's but I'm still craving more.. @LifeLong14 sorry what I have left isn't pic worthy. What I can tell you is it's much more sedating than bear og. Between hindu and dark star I don't know which is my favorite movie strain. Both put me in that so relaxed mood I really don't want to do much more.

• @LifeLong14

I went through my HK shatter too fast that I never got around to taking a pic of it, lol!

I will say I hope @LoudnCo gets more LA Confidential because it's phenomenal!

• Unless the menu updates, just one zip of loudโ€™s happy hour. Rarely buy premium so itโ€™ll be nice. Then itโ€™s back into no-buy mode again for a while ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Was hoping to stock up with @LoudnCo flower .............

• Same here but I have everything except strawberry lemonade and happy hour, was hoping for a few more selections from @LoudnCo

• I also am waiting until @LoudnCo drops some new premiums. Sale or no sale- don't care.
    Im really craving some white widow and alien og. Haven't seen them in a while. I finally found a good local connect, but I keep coming here looking for certain strains.

• @Blazed this site is my only connection, I've used a couple of others but they can't even compare. I'm of the baby boomer generation and most of my connections have either died or on life support ๐Ÿ˜. I'll take white anything in premium or indoors. It's been quite awhile since I've had alien og and yes I would grab at least an ounce if it were to hit the board. My problem is I have papaya cake and Biscotti "some problem huh" along with a mystery shipment coming. That leaves only one or two choices left from @LoudnCo , I need more lol.

• Blue Maghoo
    Sunset Sherbert
    Purple Kush
    Tropicana Cookies
    Jack Herer

Longing for a re-up of:

Jager
    Purple Punch
    Ice Cream Cake
    White Rhino

• @OzBaxter Damnit OZ ya made me look,, I would love to see purple kush and Tropicana cookies on the board in any form ๐Ÿ˜

• Medmama gumdrop, medmama xj13 vape, reepeete

• Hah dry most likely...waiting on 2 loud orders from 4-7 and 4-9 that still only show label created on ID ๐Ÿ˜‘. I keep hoping for a postal miracle

• I should have some stuff very soon. I had a medical thing with a family member and I was at the hospital for that for a few days (they are totally fine). Then I was supposed to get more but the day before I was able to leave the hospital my main source had to travel out of state because something came up for them. This week we should be able to get together and get you fine folks some meds. Sorry for lack of strains at the moment. We are working to get that rectified immediately.

• @LoudnCo best wishes for your family, a skimpy board seems very petty all the sudden. โค๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• edited April 2021

My 420 has changed a little, I think I'll hold off a bit tomorrow in lieu of louds upcoming midweek drop. Something new sounds good right about now ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• @MNTDWLER LOL My bad, I thought we were listing what we had on hand, not from the board ๐Ÿ˜†

• Thanks @MNTDWLER we welcomed a tiny new member to the team and I was so happy I was there for it. <3

• Congrats on the new fam sprout @LoudnCo! Comes from good strain lineage Iโ€™m sure ๐ŸŒฑ

• Congratulations! @LoudnCo

• Congrats! @LoudnCo That's awesome!

• Oh man, CONGRATS @LoudnCo !!! Mine came early too lol Get some sleep! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• I got a QP of ZKITTLES GROWN IN SEATTLE AND A QP of JUNGLE COOKIES ALSO GROWN IN SEATTLE.

• Thank you everyone. It was a hard delivery but he is here now and we are so stoked. All that being said I do have a confirmed meet up and will be restocking every thing very very soon.

• edited April 2021

@LoudnCo congrats! im excited for the restock. im not able to get much this 420, i have some left over wedding cake concentrate for tomorrow but thats it lol. im hoping to be able to get an ounce of premium something atleast.

• I can always get more loud ..

• edited April 2021

Probably getting outdoor Royal Kush and Jack Herer split along with Maui Wowie and Sunset Sherbert vape refill split. Will also get a bit of Happy Hour if it's still there.

• Anyone know, does @medmama honor vape refill splits? Can I buy 4 syringes and split?

• Yes- but I usually buy 8 and have only split evenly I believe

ยซ13