What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• @TheProfessor Same! I'm really hoping they pop up on the menu again soon. I have one little bud of Sweeties left. And I'm trying to save it! lol

This morning was Jack Herer, Slurricane, and Blue Magoo

• I would love to see more Sweeties on the menu @OzBaxter...it's become a weekend favorite! I still have over a 1/4, but would definitely buy again. We're waiting on our 4/20 zips of Blue Magoo and Cherry Pie which should come tomorrow!

• Happy Hour.
    Quite a nice buzz for an early Monday. It’s always happy hour round here 👍
    Stay lifted ♨️

• @funkynugz sounds enticing, it's a purple kush type of morning for me I'm down to a couple of 2g buds. This is one I would love to see it in premium@TheProfessor I missed out on sweeties but I assure you I won't miss it again after your review. Good morning family I'm mere minutes away from my 420 order of blu magoo, cherry pie, blue Zkittles, A1 yola and hindu kush shatter and Kashmir kush wax. Pretty sure it won't all fit in my mailbox so this will be a hand delivery.

• edited April 2021

Well I’ve been sitting here waiting (and vaping) on the front porch waiting on the mail carrier...they’re running late today. He just came up the walk...letters in hand, but I spied the priority mail package in his bag. He handed me the mail, then grabbed the package from his bag and scanned it before handing it to me! Service! Now I need to get my butt inside to see what we got!😁😊😎

Hah...looks like I missed out on the Blue Magoo @MNTDWLER. I didn’t get the split I requested, but the wife is going to be tickled “cherry” as we received two ounces of Cherry Pie 🥧! Zero complaints...I love Cherry Pie as well!!😎🤣

• Sing the wife this 🎵

🎼 She’s my Cherry Pie

• edited April 2021

@TheProfessor sorry about the missed split, I had tha same thing happen with my cherry pie.The blue Zkittles smells like nothing I've had in a long time, super sweet and almost flower like. The description is dead on.. a bag of candy🍬😋. I got two ounces of it lol. Blu Magoo and the rest are on a boveda break . No complaints about the Zkittles, I would reup on this flower anytime reminds me of a sweeter more sedative sunset sherbert 😁💨🤪 @MigraineWarrior79 Yola's waiting in the wings, gonna give it a few days with Boveda and give it a try, I didn't get my Kashmir kush wax but I did get 8g's of hindu kush shatter.. who can complain I'm a shatter guy anyway .😜

• It’s all good! A little bit dry, but the Cherry Pie is really really good...hits pretty hard! My face is numb!👍🏼 Ground up a little bit for the evening and put the rest away with their bovedas. The Blue Zkittles sounds most excellent... I’ll have to get some... probably next time around @MNTDWLER. I’m back to my routine...buy early and in quantity!!😎. Always waiting for the next intriguing indica drop!🧐

• Jack Herer
    Belacio
    Golden Pineapple

• Enjoying one of Loud's Rove carts this morning... Sherbet! Hope everyone has a great day!🔆

• @beachblonde enjoy those Rove's I have a couple of OG cart's left..full body high and the purest of taste. A little Blue Magoo myself this morning 😁

• Received the zip of Mimosa from Mama..couldn’t be happier. Slightly diff appearance vs what I got last month..with that said it’s still beautiful nugs caked with trichs!. textbook Mimosa aroma..needs a little boveda love which is taking place now 😎 thx! @medmama smoke is smooth, delicious, and sativa dom just what I was expecting

• @MNTDWLER Totally agree on the Rove carts!

• edited April 2021

GOOD MORNING Medicaators!! I Started off this morning at 2a.m. with a budkup of A1 yola I haven't had much luck with sleep lately so I switched to bacio around 4a.m. even this heavy hander didn't do much good. Well bacios a bust so I pulled my concentrate c/v out and I'm doing dabs of hindu kush shatter. Now that's all Indica and sublime kush...who needs sleep anyway, at least not right now 🤪💨💚

• Blu magoos got a very nice color to it. Kinda light fluffy bud but, it gets pain dull enough. The gelato 33 seems to have a better kick. Happy hours harsh and wears off a half hour after. So happy half hour to that batch.

• The Bacio is "top of the shelf stuff"

• @907ak420 I agree I love bacio, it's my favorite right now followed by Gelato33.

• The last two nights I smoked Bacio, I woke up on the couch in the middle of the night because I passed out.

• edited April 2021

Taking a serious look at the Gelato 33 and Wedding Cake from Loud as well as the restock of Blue Magoo and Blue Zkittles from Mama. What to order?😎. Maybe some Gelato 33 and premium Sunset Sherbet from the NW!

• @TheProfessor

That's exactly my order! Prem Sunset and Prem 33
    😊 can't wait

• edited April 2021

Hah @MigraineWarrior79 ... I got home and talked it over with the wife and she correctly pointed out that although we don't have any G33, we have quite a bit of Bacio Gelato and Sunset Sherbet (I tried to tell her that one can never have enough Gelato or SS...but she wasn't having it 😊). She wanted to try something new and since we didn't get our split of Blue Magoo for 4/20 she talked me into a Blue Magoo/Blue Zkittles 2 oz. split instead. Can't go wrong either way and as always...happy wife, happy life!!!😁

• @TheProfessor

Smart man, haha! I'm interested in Blu Magoo, myself, but I spent so much this month that I need to wait. Lol

• @TheProfessor you have the key, I always do exactly what I want, as long as it doesn't piss my wife off too bad. In other words I do everything I possibly can to keep her happy. Even though I do enjoy the silence occasionally 😁.

• Having a cup of Jamaican cuban java lol with a budkup of blu magoo while watching a pileated woodpecker working a tree at eye level not more than 15 feet away. There's a squirrel 3 feet above him and a doe on the ground 50 yards away. I know sounds like a great big load of bullshit..I swear it happened 5 minutes ago but my phone was inside and National Geographic moments don't hang around for me to get my camera. So I enjoyed the show 🙂💨🦅🦌🐿

• @MNTDWLER only in the Appalachian mountains this occurs for us. I love these mountains.

• I am generally a happy old man @MNTDWLER! Sounds like an awesome nature show. I hit a bowl of Platinum OG when I woke at 3:00. Took a little while but I was back asleep before 4:00. Good stuff that Platinum OG and Blueberry. Never fails to make me sleepy. Looking forward to after work and a little relaxation!!

• edited April 2021

@Kayla I love these mountains,, right now there's a 400lb bear reeking havoc on the area ,my dog's keep it away pretty much..except last week when there all sleeping in the den and he drug my bear roof garbage can into the woods lol. @TheProfessor I keep hoping for some Blueberry and platinum og cart's, I need something wicked beside the bed.

• Sounds absolutely beautiful, @MNTDWLER ☺️

• edited April 2021

I must have been outta it this morning damn Google Correct "dragged and proof" but I got the Blueberry and Platinum OG part right lol. Really I'm not THAT bad LMAO 😂 @beachblonde it really was Everyone needs to spend a few weeks deep in these mountains and never get within 5 miles of Gatlinburg. The memories would last forever. I had a tourist ask me once ""where is the park and do they have a good rollercoaster?" I had a restuarant 200 yards from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National park . This family had been here for a 2 weeks 😔 sad.

• It's a Gelato 33 morning!