What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Had to drop one of the cats off at the vet this morning for a little minor surgery. First morning of summer for me! 😎 It’s been a Sweeties kinda morning and it’s going to be a quiet and relaxing Friday!

@MNTDWLER Good morning my friend! Glad to see you back...you’ve been missed!

• @MNTDWLER So glad you're back, friend!!☺️

• Started out today with a little A1 yola, something about this bud brings back memories of 70's columbian flower. The price was right and the highs spot on. A wonderful indica for wake'n and bake'n imho lol.

• I needed that extra push to get me going this morning so Bacio Gelato it is lol. I don't know about getting me going but it definitely got me there 😜

• Didn’t get to wake-n-bake this morning, but sure wanted to. Had to run some errands, but will be home after lunch and will settle into something good and heavy. Bacio is high on my list!

• Galactic Jack...meet Jack Herer. Good morning.☀️

• Lemon cake🔆! Good morning everyone!

• edited June 2021

Hope the surgery went well on your cat @TheProfessor. Had to take my dog in not to long ago. Never fun dropping off our furry friends. In regards to Bacio I’m finally out. Gonna miss that strain. Good news I still have plenty of Frank and Biscotti which comes semi close. The Galatic Jack has been warping my mind the last couple days 🤪

• Started off a sunny day with Rain Maker and haven't looked back. Enjoy your afternoon my family.

• Thanks @superman38NC, she's OK. Had a cyst removed from her neck. With a 3" scar across the back of her neck she looks like "frankenkitty," but it was benign so she'll be fine. That Bacio is some excellent stuff...I'm well under a 1/2 ☹️. Had to work for a little bit this morning, but hit the medical dispensary on the way home and picked up two new strains: Rainbow Reserve 26% (Rainbow Chip x Strawberries & Cream) and Unicorn Cake 29.6% (Wedding Cake x either Blissful Wizard or Unicorn Poop...not much info). Both are excellent though! Saw that Premium Sunset Sherbet popped up again on Medmama's menu...good timing! Seriously considering a 2 ounce split with that Blackwater! Have a great afternoon! Rain Maker would be appropriate here today @MNTDWLER...it's wet and in the mid 60s!

• Glad frankenkitty's doing better @TheProfessor it's sunny and cool here. Keep them critters comfy my family it shows your character.

• Waked and baked with hindu kush and my dog..he don't do dabs thank God. 😁

• Woke up with some sour D from local

• Blue Zkittles and a cup of sumatran coffee are this morning's fair.

• It's technically still morning so I'm sticking with the blu only magoo this time

• Sunset Sherbet! Always indica... I don’t often start the day with SS, but my anxiety demanded something stronger this Sunday morning. It’s mental readjustment worked as expected! Have a nice Sunday!

• Started off with some blue magoo myself @TheProfessor I understand the need for something stronger this morning, I still haven't opened a ounce of sunset sherbert from mom's second premium batch. Still working on the last couple of buds from the first batch. Enjoy your Sunday everyone, stay heavily medicated my family 🙃💨

• Having some gellatti and grapelato, waiting on my order of medmamas cherry pie and pound cake. The longer the gellatti sits in my jars the better it tastes. Alot loose trim too makes very nice doobies to enjoy as well.

• Enjoying some Dolato this morning. I’m down to my last couple of grams.😕. Good stuff...hope it makes a return to the menu soon!

• Got my cherry pie and pound cake. The cherry pies kinda like the discount zookies smalls. All small booger size bud. Still get high alright.

• I am down to Jack Herer, Golden Pineapple, and Prem Blue Frost.
    I need to reorder some indica LOL

• edited June 2021

@907ak420 the Cherry Pie has been on the menu for quite some time. I picked up 2 oz on 4/20...mostly nickel and quarter sized buds. Good stuff that Cherry Pie! Woke up early with the wife and hit some Blueberry and was back asleep 😴 until a decent summer hour! Not sure what’s next! It’s the Sweeties!!!

• @TheProfessor that cherry pie is very good, seems better then the pound cake. Only thing is they're tiny buds. Could have been discounted maybe.

• I missed out on CP on 4/20 and just haven't been able to talk myself into pulling the trigger since it hit the board again. Today's morning mix was blue zkittles and rain maker. A enjoyable mix, I'm more impressed with blue zkittles the longer I have it. It's picked up quite a bit more character the longer it sits with boveda. My surprise favorites of the year have to be bacio gelato and blue zkittles ..I'm anticipating the next big drop, a new favorite awaits

• Couldn’t agree more @MNTDWLER, the Bacio and Blue Zkittles are now on my “always reorder” list! I’ve been watching the menu intently...ready to make a good sized order!!

• @TheProfessor that cherry pie is very good, seems better then the pound cake. Only thing is they're tiny buds. Could have been discounted

• I ground up a couple grams of Cherry Pie today @907ak420 ...there are a lot of little nuggets in there...but it’s all good...the wife loves it!! It’s on par with the 26% medical dispensary Cherry Pie we had (which was way more $)! Cherry pie is not known for really large buds.

• I started out around 2a.m. with a few dabs of bubba kush shatter. It didn't provide anymore sleep but put me in the perfect mood for a movie. I switched to Gelato 33 about 9a.m. and have been pleasingly medicated every since.

• Good Morning everyone! Durban poison for me today! ✌🏼🔆

• Good belated morning everyone after finishing the crumbs of a previous order, I just dove into a fresh bag of Gelato33. Enjoy your Saturday my MM family 😋💚💨🍀