Now taking new Product Requests

Comments

• I would like to see world peace.

• What the hell happened to this thread lol, nothing since October and it just popped up with 32 new post LMAO.

• edited June 2021

I would like to see some actual dispensary grade carts….. live resin carts….. plant flavored terp profile carts @Med Mama Helper

• White Rhino or Widow
    Jaeger
    Purple Urkle
    Sweeties

👍🏼

• @MNTDWLER I'm a little confused too. @Med Mama Helper if you're around and want to see what people are looking for, some new comments have been added. :)

• I'm really strapped for cash so more outdoor strains would be awesome! ✌️

• I’d like to see more outdoor options

• More premium options please

• Lime OG vape cart

• I 3rd outdoor options!

• Would like to see the RETURN of recognizable strains/growers from the PAST...like the Premium Bear OG Kush (always top notch).... Gorilla Glue #4.... and when available strains like Northern Lights or Jack Herer will not last long !

• @Katy I agrees on the bear og's lol. I still have about 3grm's of bog shatter..good stuff 😋

• edited June 2021

My request is to give at least the premium growers fake names so that we can order from the growers we love the most. Or maybe just regular growers. Sometimes it's just the grower and not the strain that makes all the difference.

Sometimes there are hints of that, but it's difficult to keep track.

• @Sixwaychili that’s a great suggestion. Like Premium Sunset Sherbert grown by “Med Mark” or Indoor OG Kush grown by “Med Matt” that would be a nice tag to have under each strain/picture

• How's about some Blueberry Kush , that's a simple request. I know it's very popular from San Diego up to British Columbia so somebody's gotta be holding 😁 @medmama thanks for the Blueberry Muffin it looks wonderful I just want something on the heavier side of the Blueberry Bush.

• Second for Blueberry Kush!!👍🏼

• @MNTDWLER @TheProfessor Yes! I'm an indica lover & for me, this is the perfect strain. Intoxicating aroma & taste and just a great high with pain killing abilities.
    Also wouldn't mind seeing some more premium Blueberry Muffin. That last batch was amazing.

• That triple chocolate chip was nice before

• Ask and we shall receive! The new outdoor strains on the menu look great, can't go wrong with Blueberry Muffins and I'm looking forward to trying San Fernando Valley OG for the first time.

• @Stab_Snipers I hope this is a good batch of SFVOG if it follows suit with some previous offerings your gonna be happy. Blueberry Muffin is always a good well balanced smoke. Enjoy the bounty 😁

• Live resin 🙏🙏

• I haven’t seen amnesia haze in awhile, it used to make regular appearances. That and Jack the Ripper would be great. I will second that live resin too!
    Thanks very much!

• Layer Cake

• 2nd the layer cake. Also apples and bananas and pistachio and everything cake

• Apples and bananas is one I heard great about. I agree with ya @MikeyC
    everything cake.

• More Mushroom edibles, and tinctures. Would help if we can tell the, strain used in the edibles as I noticed they each have a different effect. Some are for focus and others are high in visuals :).
    Mints would be great as well for microdosing.

• Mints!!!!!