What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Hello everyone 😎 Been riding with Sunset Sherbert since this morning..occasionally I have to make myself veg on a Sat. Good vibes with this batch

• Having some pound cake, hopefully few loads of this will knock me back out.

• Having a mix of a little purple kush and what what was left in my grinder of sunset sherbert. A superb mix it is on a Sunday morning 😉💚💨🍀

• I rolled the dice on a jolly chip.

• @TreesPlz how are those jolly chips? I’ve had the drops before and they were decent but didn’t blow me away.

• edited June 2021

@posternugbag 👍👍

• How's everybody doing on this warm wonderful Friday. I'm vaping some blue Zkittles this morning. This isn't the strongest of flowers but the sweetness and aroma are keeping it near the top of the rotation. All in all a high that's relieved any anxiety and has left me relaxed and pain free Good morning my MM family.

• My wake and bake was blu magoo, it's a great morning strain but just dosen't have the kick for a evening smoke. Right now I'm doing some great Sunset Sherbert it's mom's 2nd premium batch and @TheProfessor your right it's definitely a few steps above the first batch 😋. When I opened the bag the skunky aroma filled the room and added to the experience. All in all I'm stoned to the bone and think'n about grilling some steaks 😁

• That was my experience, my friend @MNTDWLER, I'm glad that you can confirm. I'm down to my last 6-7 largest buds...I hope it comes back soon...indoor, outdoor, premium, I don't care! I love me some Sunset Sherbet!😁

• @MNTDWLER @TheProfessor
    Yes, please! 😁 I had it from Loud, and wish I had gotten 2 zips!

• @MigraineWarrior79 😁 I've been hoarding this bag lol. I had mom's first batch of premium and it lasted until just a few weeks ago. I'll probably be the same way with this batch.

• @MNTDWLER

You blessed, blessed man! 🤗

• Im having pound cake and cherry pie for breakfast, with a nice pile of rosin on a knife.

• The very last of my bacio gelato shake rolled into a joint. Tastes terrible but the high is way up there!

• Black Water, hoping for a little more sleep.

• Good morning MM fam! Green crack for me today.

• Happy Sat everyone! Been on a much needed tolerance break. Smoking a mix of Sour Joker and Sour Skittles..I’m souring right now 🚀

• edited June 2021

Vaping a new cart of GMO Zkittlez from the med. dispensary as we road trip to WI…from the passenger seat of course.😇. Very nice effects! I brought a variety of strains primarily to use traveling. I’ve got 2 oz. of mama’s Bacio and Blueberry Muffins already waiting for us there!!😎. Have a great weekend all! Stay sedated!…if that works for you, of course!😁

• @superman38NC . Those TB really help I can tell a big difference going without flower for one day .

• Went with black water this morning a heavy wake and bake but it works for me 😁

• The very last of my bacio gelato shake rolled into a joint. Tastes terrible but the high is way up there!

• edited June 2021

Poundcake knife hits, i cannot wait for my icecream cake and Godzilla glue from loud.

• Sat out on the balcony here at 5:00 and hit a bowl of Blueberry that put me back to bed. Now that I’m up for the day I just hit a bowl of the outdoor Blueberry Muffins…outstanding! Totally relaxed, shoulder pain has faded away, I feel really good! Have a great Sunday all!🙂

• Monday morning at the lake in WI! It’s more Blueberry Muffins this morning! I’m really pleased with this outdoor batch! Well done @medmama!

• @TheProfessor

I received my BBMuffin, and Doc Og today. I have never seen bud that color before(bbmuffin)! So pretty! I smoked a little, and im very pleased with it.

I put both in a jar each with bodevas as they're dry, but I know the bodeva will bring them back.

I'll try some Doc Og later on.

• Aren’t those BB Muffin buds a gorgeous purple color @MigraineWarrior79 ??? Almost as dark as the Purple Kush awhile back. You should be pleased with the Doc OG… @MNTDWLER said it was a nice outdoor indica…so it’s definitely good!🙂😎👍🏼

• I'm doing a half pack of purple kush thanks @TheProfessor for planting that seed in my mind 😋 My wife just recently gave me what she had maybe a gram and a half. She doesn't like the taste and I've been hoarding my 4 biggest buds for months 😁. @MigraineWarrior79 I think you'll enjoy the doc not a jitter in the bag. It reminds me of the last batch of mom's outdoor Biscotti unfortunately it's not on par with mom's infamous outdoor outdoor biscotti. I missed the Muffin I hope it comes back and it will..just as soon as I place a big order for something else 😁 medicate heavily our warrior.

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER

These are the prettiest buds I've ever seen (in person);I'm so impressed that I showed the parentals, and they ask me why I didn't get an oz! 😂😂

I look forward to meeting the Doc later on before snooze time. 😜

Much love to yall! 💚

• Good way too early of a morning my MM family. I'm just sitt'n on top of the mountain on this cool moonless summer morning. I'm enjoying some bacio and I can barely makeout a doe and a fawn grazing 30 to 50ft away. My big bad German Shepherd is snoring at my feet "as is his custom when I'm on watch" lol oblivious to the world around him..wish I could change places . No I don't I'd probably catch that damn squirrel and get chewed up 😁 This morning's muddle brought to you by bacio, I may not be able to sleep...but with nothing to do tomorrow I can smoke this fine medicine all night . It's beautifully quiet this morning and bacio blends. 😋 Have a great day family and remember only 2 days left until the weekend 💚💨🍀