MedMa's Retirement

Comments

• That make me feel a little better, thanks for letting us know, @medman @medboy Excited to see what the new shipper has to offer!

• Very cool that was quick Medman you guys always have our back no matter what !!!
    I was just thinking in my head how bad we were gonna crush loud once she was gone!!!
    because we all know Loud has the fire to!!!!

• Great news! Thanks @medman! Looking forward to them!

• @medmama Hope you enjoy retirement. I truly appreciated all of the various strains you offered and could always count on receiving my order within 5 days on the east coast :smiley:

• Thank you for your service

• edited August 2021

hate to see Medmama go also hope they enjoy there retirement... does this mean the THC Gum Drops will be going away to or will someone else be handling them?

• I got my first order from MedMa, I am going to miss her too.

• New seller will have edibles and vapes..they will be different products of course from ma's.

• I hope ma shares her recipe with new person for gumdrops I had grab some for the road lol

• many thanks to @medmama for years of irreplaceable service. nothing but gratitude & love for the future.

• MEDMAMA HAS GREAT BUDS!! LIVES UP TO HER NAME... Good luck on their future

• edited August 2021

Thanks @medman even though I'm gonna miss Ma, I'm ready for a little shake up.. I'm ready to see what new products we get from totally different growers. And I can't wait to see what comes from the vape board and edibles kitchen. How's about a short trailer from the new shipper 😁 just a glimpse of things to come.😂 And again I'm gonna miss your meds @medmama you have provided a invaluable service. THANK YOU @medmama AND MAY YOUR RETIREMENT BE AS FULFILLING FOR YOU, AS YOUR MEDS HEALING FOR US. ❤😪

• Why would the growers change?

• Different areas ,different connections, there are a lot of growers that have buyer's waiting for that flower. I'm just going on what I've seen imbw we'll just have to see. But I find it highly unlikely that the new guy's are going to have the same suppliers. Just like loud in WA and MOM in CA just my humble opinion.

• Dang Mom this has hit me hard in the last few days! I hope someone will replace you with same work ethic! Putting a large sum of money in my Bitcoin to place a big order! Thanks for the years of great service!

• Happy retirement! Damn im gonna miss u guys, almost all my orders were from med mamma. I appreciate the great service so im sad to see you go.

• NOTE - Last day to order anything off of Med Mama's menu is August 31st!

• Good luck @medmama Retire knowing you helped tons and tons of folks improve their quality of life. You will be missed. 💚

• So is ordering off the med mama menu random since people are getting subbed items still on the board? @Med Mama Helper

• @MikeyC - It's likely they are just overwhelmed with the amount of orders as everyone tries to get something before they're gone. This can cause errors as you can see.

• I haven't received my retirement sale goodies yet nor am I concerned. Hopefully she just knows that waffle cone is not want I want subbed. Give me some black water!

• Yea The Subbing is out of control again with medmama right now
    I have three orders in the first one was a sub already really wanted that Hindu kush
    The next two I am hoping are not but did not write anything so well no telling what's coming!!!

• edited August 2021

Sometimes getting subbed works in your favor..sometimes it don’t I guess. I hope you like the Waffle Cone. Who knows I may have some coming too 🤪. I did receive my shatter sampler and sweet tooth bud from Mama yesterday. Got everything as asked for in the sampler. Very happy with Mama’s new shatter. That sherblato is 🔥.

• @superman38NC agree, love the sherblato as well!!

• edited August 2021

I imagine like every Going Out of Business Sale, things are a bit chaotic.
    Come early or deal with the what is left. . .

• BUMMER!!!
    She was the absolute best and so reliable-
    I really hope you guys are able to find someone to replace her with the same quality, and professionalism as her-

• edited August 2021

Not sure MedMama will see this here (I'll write something in the comments of last order when site is back up- if she's still there!) However I just wanted to say thank you for being my go-to canna-vendor that I chose to use over the many shops I have in the Portland, ME and Boston, Mass. area I'm close to- she/they were always reliable, top-quality, and had THE BEST menu I've seen on medicineman since I've been with the service (over 5 years now!) I wish you the very best wherever you may be on the way to, ;-).
    It'll be hard to replace this one MedMan, but I do like Loud'N'Co., but would like to see some additional vendor(s) too if possible.
    Also- would be great to have a vendor pick up the vape refill syringe menu that Medmama was maintaining- it was obviously one of the best sellers and would be a shame to see go away all together! Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks guys
    JJ in NH

• Wow, this is really sad news. MedMama was my favorite place to order and they always had the best bud. They are going to be deeply missed. For over 5 years, I only ordered from Medmama so this is heartbreaking for me to hear. I hope they enjoy their retirement. They deserve the best and they were the best. Thank you MedMama for years of hard work and quality bud.

Medman, this is really depressing information. A supplier like MedMama will be hard to replace. Good luck.