Note to LOUD 'N' CO.......

124»

Comments

• I also ordered some refills from merlins, I will let you all know how they are, when they get here!

• @Rubygirl816 I hope you find that sweet puppy! Prayers and thoughts your way

• i wanted to order carts from CC because if i order from LOUD it stays in Seattle for a week brfore they ship!! but i ordered somes carts anyway like to know how CC are any good or not

• Thanks @Theboyua its two weeks tomorrow now without a sign of her. We are so heartbroken. It’s the worst not knowing what happened to them. She’s terrified of everyone and everything too which is killing me also. Anyway, waiting for label now for some of CCs carts @kleco82. I will let you know how they are, whenever they get here.

• @Rubygirl816 I'm soo sorry about your puppy, I have two both big and both my babies. I don't know what I'd do if my female was missing she's a little neurotic and my big male watches her like a bodyguard. I wish there was something I could say, but after losing my 8yr old chocolate lab protecting me from a bear...I know there's nothing anyone can say or do to comfort you. My thoughts are with you and your extended family I'm praying for the best ❤🐕

• @Rubygirl816

My @LoudnCo order is out for delivery today. I hope yours has moved or is arriving today or tomorrow for you, my girl.
    My sincerest hopes and prayers are with you and your hubby as well as my long distance hugs. 💚

• Thanks so much @MNTDWLER and @MigraineWarrior79 I, honest to God, wouldn’t wish this, on my worst enemy. Still not one sign of her. I cry every night, when it gets dark. I cry, when it rains, even though my husband says it’s a good thing, so she has water. I know she hates her paws wet. Then I’m thinking, maybe somebody, somehow, trapped her and are they using her, for a bait dog. Your mind wonders and wonders. It’s just devastating.
    My loud order is on the way. I’m hoping it lands here today. We are out, which makes it worse not having anything to smoke, my anxiety is off the charts. My carts and refill are, on the way as well. Delivery for those days Saturday.

• @Rubygirl816 Deeply sorry about your baby. I agree a lost animal would be worse than not knowing. I am sure you posted a picture and advertised your lost baby on the following websites; Humane Society, pawboost.com/ & local animal shelters. I can't imagine your pain.
    Again, I am sorry.

• Thanks @Gen yes, we have done that, plus she’s chipped so, if they happen to catch her, they will contact us.

• edited September 2021

@Rubygirl816 your still in my thoughts, mine are chipped but until now I've been lax in changing the batteries in their gps collars. Dogs are tough and loyal they do amazing things she'll find her way home 🙏🏼🤞

• edited September 2021

@MNTDWLER my daughter has the little apple tag they make, to find your keys and such, on her dog. She can tell what parking spot the dog is in, in shopping center. Trust me we are kicking ourselves for not getting one!! Change the batteries! @MNTDWLER And thank you!!

My loud order I thought was coming this morning. It decided to take a trip to a different city first. That’s ok though, CCs cart and shatter, is out for delivery! It was shipped Tuesday!!!

• @Rubygirl816 this is what we use but I'm definitely going to be more vigilant on charging batteries. All of our love and hope flowing to you from our family ❤💚💨🐕🍀

• 15 days and counting in the void...2 days since medboy promised me a reship. not a label in sight. boy this sure is fun!!

• edited October 2021

Patience is a virgin on prom night, sometimes this is worse i swear lol. My only experience with a reshipment was fast..4 days from Seattle to the southeast. And I only received a label 2 days prior to delivery. Usually when medboy promises a reshipment it's already been cleared by the shipper and is being processed. But that's been awhile so I might be blowing smoke up your skirt 😎 I hope it shows soon for you. 🍀

• @MNTDWLER Correct, it's ALWAYS been cleared by the shipper, I don't assume anything.

• edited October 2021

Yea I got the usps not received yet message.."Monday order from loud" .I hope my order didn't go with that lost dryer sock too, love my loud medicine I haven't tried the rest of shippers yet, kind of faithful like a coonhound!

• edited October 2021

I have been receiving other USPS packages from Washington State on schedule lately usually around 5 business days to Texas...Purchased product on Ebay today WED Oct 6 with scheduled delivery date this Tues Oct 12... So no delays ?

• The forbidden Fruit is quite good. Fresh, aromatic, easy to inhale, stony.
    Thank you Loud & Co.

• @Katy probably a different hub.

• edited October 2021

my wallet is 😢.. me I’m 🥴.. @LoudnCo you took all of my allowance with your recent drops. Croptober is here 😎

• @superman38NC My wallet is in the same sad shape. I made 4 separate orders in a month. My last order, for the first time, I tried a concentrate and fell in love. I am borrowing money because I can let one CRC Hash get away from me. So much temptation and not enough funds. I am going to have someone tie me up for a month after this purchase.

• I feel ya @Gen the menu is awesome right now. Occasionally I’ll purchase some shatter..my fav concentrate..haven’t tried the CFC hash. Sure it’s on the same level? All good in my book. I buy 99% flower only from here..can’t get away from smoking some fine medicine.

• @superman38NC I was told that the CRC Hash - Ruthless OG was fire and if possible, not to pass it up. I ordered some. I love the shatter I bought from CC. I am done for a while. I am not touching any order form for a least a month or more unless a Blueberry OG shows up.