Anybody receive package without informed delivery?

Comments

• I ordered last week and here it is a week later and nothing on informed delivery. So don't know if a label has been created?

• I just received my order from Med Mama from the 2nd and am in the MD area. Excited to try the Blueberry Zkitles, Forbidden IG and the Absinthe. Also got some Golden Teacher to see how they are.

• @mpou10 did it show on informed delivery

• Yeah- it's completely normal what you're describing. The package that arrived today was never even on informed delivery. Sometimes it works but not since black friday- which is expected. Med mama and loud do the same shit day in and out- USPS is the weak 🔗.

• @Kayla the one from the 2nd which I received today no. Nothing it just came. My other order from the 7th is only showing Label created and that was two days ago. The system is in overload.

• edited December 2020

That is what I keep trying to tell the people here who are freaking out. Informed Delivery is overloaded. I have received 3 packages in the mail this week. 1 was from a Loud Order last Tuesday 2 Were orders placed from Amazon. NONE of them showed up on Informed Delivery. But they got here none-the-less. Mail system is overloaded right now with everyone shopping and ordering on-line this Christmas Season. Hope this helps calm some nerves. But getting tired of people asking the same question over and over. Just because you see nothing on Informed Delivery doesn't mean a thing right now.

• It's all misleading and trying to follow it can be frustrating because when it works it works well and when it doesn't it's so bad

• My Christmas wish is that the USPS either disables Informed Delivery in November and December or adds a huge banner that says "For Novelty Purposes Only".

• Lol that’s awesome @medboy

• Hey guys relax! I ordered Friday the 4th and no label on informed delivery. GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT FROM @LoudnCo ? Il give you a hint it smells so loud and great! It takes its name from a orange juice brand.ok ok. Its
    TROPICANA COOKIES BABY. I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DELIVERY ANYMORE
    USPS INFORMED DELIVERY SUCKS. Thank you guys for the wonderful product I'm super stoked! @LoudnCo @medman @medboy

• @medboy LOL that’s a good one!

• I got one out of nowhere today, a gift from God.

• @Kayla I'm going to start using your post in my reply emails. :p

• @medboy that's cool with me. By the way love the product its 🥇🔥

• I ordered on the 1st from loud & co and still no package 🙃

• ordered from medmama on the 3rd and still no package

• Yes today. Zookies arrived from 12/4 order.
    Holy shit this stuff is good should have ordered a whole zip! 🔥 🌴

• I'm still waiting on stuff from last sale lol got part of it today but smallest part not what was actually needing more atm but least it was something so stuff is moving

• Most my scans only said arrived and no departure if even got that but most recent from loud that did pass through K hub never departed then arrived somewhere else @MoonMan5 lol that make sense

• I never looked sorry @MoonMan5

• 2nd package received that never made ID. This one was from loud.

Both made it within 7 days of ordering.

I think I’d agree it’s a usps issue.

• @MoonMan5 NONE of my packages, from Kent, WA, ever get scanned “departing “ Only arriving! @nefgreen the zookies is on point, bought an oz and wishing I got more. I actually like the zookies better than a lot of others I’ve purchased recently. What a great deal the smalls was!!!

• @MoonMan5 welcome hope it helped man

• @Rubygirl816 am glad I got some zookies! Can’t wait for my package to get here so I try it!

• Ordered from loud on 4th, no label created, nothing on id, have had informed delivery since it became available, arrived today, like Santa Claus with an early present, first time package from anywhere that didn't show up on I'd , thanks med men crew.

• @mpou10 i was going to order more but it was all gone already. Your going to be a happy camper when yours comes. It smells dank, sour and what a great head and body buzz. It’s a really really nice bag!

• Sorry pics are dark