Anybody receive package without informed delivery?

Comments

• another day and still no package for my order on the 4th and I am now ready to accept that it's entirely possible my package has been delivered and stolen off of my porch or it's lost and either way I'm out $240

• edited December 2020

mail just came, still nothing from my @medmama order from the 3rd this sucks so much.

• Ordered on Friday the 4th my package arrived Friday the 11th did not show on informed delivery till 2 days after I received my pack.itl show it's just Christmas plus covid.some areas receive more mail than others.thats why I think some peoples are more delayed than others @LilWitchyGrl @snrtsk hope you get your stuff soon just have faith in @medman @medboy @LoudnCo @medmama they are veterans at this.usps just sucks at the moment.

• @Kayla I know that everything is running slower because of Christmas season and covid and everything else going on with the postal Service. It's incredibly unbelievably frustrating though because I have other packages from other companies that don't even use priority shipping, that have showed up at my door and were also mailed from the West coast after this was ordered. I'm also in the midwest in a primarily rural area where we don't not get massive amounts of package traffic. Up until Thanksgiving it would take four to five days including weekends like clockwork for every single package to be at my door. The last package I ordered before this took almost 10 days to get here. This is now the longest I have ever had to wait for a MM package (except for the one that did get stolen off of my porch last year around Christmas). I don't believe the problem is coming from mm but I'm still pissed off and irritated and angry and all I want is my damn medicine.

• @LilWitchyGrl I hope everything works out well for you. They are alot of porch pirates. Those people make me sick.i heard someone say they got a reship from loud and got it then the pack that got declared lost showed up a week later.they got 2 packs .usps is awful since trump tried to destroy it. Good luck though hope everything works out for you

• Got my dec 1st order package from loud suddenly today with no label or anything on ID.....stay hopefully everyone! This chem dog shatter smells incredible and smoke is amazing tho!

• Omg @MoonMan5 still didn’t get to you yet!

• My med Jane order started moving tonight

• @MoonMan5 I got my package from Loud yesterday but I am still waiting for my Med Mama one, which I thought it was going to be delivered this past Monday. It just disappeared from ID. Sorry that you are still waiting.

• @MoonMan5 i never had a label created so I have no idea where it went on its journey

• My Med Jane from the 3rd hasn't moved since the 10th and that was when it was leaving the originating post office in California. I know that it's the post office. Just. 3rd to the 10th till it hits the mail is disconcerting to say the least. The label was created in a timely manner. I'm waiting for the dang thing to move. Hopefully soon.

• I just saw loud and medmama show up on my informed delivery after ID not working since black friday

• Let me say it does say moving to next just hasn't updated. Also, I'm not worried about MedMan, I'm irritated with USPS, Just wanted to clarify😀

• I’m still waiting on a pre shipment label to get created hopefully one does here soon

• Another day and still no package from the order that I placed on December 4th. At this point I have no idea if it's been stolen off my porch or if this is coming from the postal Service but I don't hold much hope of ever seeing this package at this point.

• @LilWitchyGrl do you have a tracking #

• I just got a pre shipping label created today hopefully it’ll be on its way here soon

• @Kellybelly99 unfortunately I don't because nothing has ever shown up on ID for this package. I have almost never seen any package show up on my ID. The letter mail that's coming everyday shows up on ID but not packages.

• @LilWitchyGrl mine is from the 3rd and it's not moving so don't stress yours is out there. Mine is 14 days tomorrow.

• @LilWitchyGrl I'm in the Southeast. The Hubs are Jam-packed. So. It's USPS

• edited December 2020

Looking for a package?? Imagine how many facilities look like this! A vendor I know said she dropped packages off the day before Thanksgiving and they weren’t scanned until over a week AFTER Thanksgiving. People have just started to get those packages from Thanksgiving.

• That’s Ohio for those that are curious

• Tracking numbers aren't even doing any good got one went out from the 11/27 sale that hasn't arrived and nobody seems to know where it is even with number cause hasn't scanned since "in transit arriving late" on the 7th. Sorry for your loss @Rubygirl816 , mom lost her 6 year battle with cancer few years back and we're still going through it but try hang in there, the items from MM have definitely made coping much easier.

• edited December 2020

I don’t think you ever really get over it do you! I lost my dad, my sister and now my mom, all within the last five years. Plus battling my own illness. Thank god I found mm when I did. Been dry as a bone here and I definitely wouldn’t have any peace at all without mm! Thanks for condolences @Vapedad78
    I got something in my informed delivery too about usps being overwhelmed. We have had extra mail trucks going out in the morning, with just packages here. I wasn’t able to use the code at Thanksgiving because we had just ordered something the day before. Kind of glad I didn’t with everyone that’s still waiting for packages. I do hope they start showing up for you all!!! I’ve played the waiting game a few times and it’s not fun.

• I'm going to wait till everything calms down a little!

• Appreciate ya, yeah makes holidays lil tough but gotta keep appearances up for the kiddos and mm items definitely help keeping a grip, looks like something possibly today, still not one I'm looking for but I'll take whatever shows up at this point lol. Try keep head up know it's even tougher when the losses come close together just try remembering the good times, although easier said than done. Yeah was very tempted when saw the loops back but probably good idea for me as well to hold off lil longer

• edited December 2020

@Slapjack , its probably created, mine keep showing up on id several days after they are already sent

• Yeah everything is backed up. I am still waiting on my order from med mama which dropped off from ID.

• My package from the 4th is still not shown up and now I have a theory to where it may be, as long as it's not already been delivered and stolen from my porch that is. After reading some articles regarding the Oak Creek, Wisconsin postal distribution center and seeing there are people who have had packages sitting in Oak Creek for as much as 10 to 14 days before there's any movement on them, I have a feeling that's where my package is sitting and has been sitting for a long time. whether they're going to lose it or actually get it to me remains to be seen.