Anybody receive package without informed delivery?

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2020

@LilWitchyGrl I just got my order from the 4th yesterday the 17th. it didn't show up on id till 5 days after it already shipped, then said in transit arriving late till it showed up yesterday morning. bet u get it today, they were a couple days behind, the 4th was on Friday, they take Saturday off, they mailed it Tuesday and once they mailed it it took 9 days to get here thanks to the holidays. i hope it arrives today im sure it will, watch 4 it don't let the pirates get it

• I am almost at 14 days and still haven’t received my med mama package. I hope it arrives soon. This is just crazy.

• edited December 2020

@LilWitchyGrl I also have a package from the 4th that has not been delivered. The last update was December 12 - In Transit, Arriving Late. I contacted Med Boy and he said package is in system, but delayed. Fingers crossed that both of our packages come in the next day or so :smile:

• edited December 2020

My package from the 12th finally got picked up says it’ll be here the 21st hopefully it doesn’t get delayed 🤞

• Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, my package from the 4th arrived today. I've been kind of stalking my mailbox around the time I know it comes every day cuz I didn't want it to get stolen and thankfully it finally showed up. I'm about to try out the White rhino in just a minute.

• @MoonMan5 is your med Jane order coming today?

• @MoonMan5 did you get your stuff?

• Lol 😆 still waiting for mine

• @MoonMan5 Man, I am still waiting for my med mama package. The mailman just left and nothing. USPS is a mess right now. If I don’t get it by Saturday, I will use the contact.

• Let me know how the crumble is @MoonMan5. I’m hoping mine comes tomorrow!

• Did you get the angel cake too @MoonMan5

• Did anyone received their orders from the 6th and has anyone received their sour diesel I've been looking for reviews on it

• Usps is unpredictable/ unreliable at best. @medboy @medman @LoudnCo and @medmama have all earned my respect, sorry as I have yet to order from Jane. I had a package lost in October as many others did, my order was quickly replaced without a problem. This is a top shelf operation!! I couldn’t be more appreciative! Thank you!

• This had been the craziest shipping season I've ever seen, I've gotten stuff from China faster before lol everything is arriving ass backwards

• @poppa5200 not yet! It is crazy! I’ve gotten stuff from China and UK before my order from Med mama.

• @mpou10 same here. I’ve received three packages, one from China and UK, before my order from Med mama. And I ordered the gift from China three days after my med mama order.

• So got 2 drops at different times today one the last thing from holiday sale and finally ma's pack from 11/27 made it after it's world tour but still waiting on stuff ordered in between those lol but thankfully stuff really needed starting to show up. Banana strains nice and fragrant and look decent.

• 3rd still waiting 18 days. I know it's the USPS but it doesn't make it any less irritating.

• @Kellybelly99 i feel you, as I am in the same boat.

• Hey, yep this happened to me last month, it just showed up at p.o. no tracking at all, it was a first time tho.