What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• I'd be cake cake and cookies cookies anyday

• Hit the med. disp. this afternoon and picked up a half of Hell On Wheels, an indica leaning hybrid of Sunset MAC (SS x MAC) X 9lb Hammer. It’s locally grown and tested at over 28% and with my discount was $90 w/tax!!! Probably the least I’ve ever spent on a half of top tier cannabis!! Yeah, it’s really good too! 🙂
    Also, we have labels made on probably our last Medmama order. Sad.😕

• Sweet! @TheProfessor that sounds like a match made in Heaven SS x Mac.

• @superman38NC sorry to hear about the baby's, I know that you would rather be sick a week than to see your kids sick for a day. 🙏🏽 Enjoy the high after lowering your tolerance 🤪 and try to stay healthy. Right now who knows what the f@#% to do . 💚💨🍀

• Thx! @MNTDWLER we are all feeling much better. Your right about that. Always hard to see your kids sick. Well it’s Friday so I went for mama’s Wedding Cake..goodness such a hard hitting stone. I feel like Jim Breuer on half baked🤪

• Anyone try out the premium mimosa?

• About to try some tonight

• edited August 2021

@MikeyC anyway you can throw up a pic of the Mimosa? My first order from this site/mama was premium Mimosa (was straight 🔥). I’ve had several batches now..got kinda burned out from it. Still an amazing strain. I’m really trying to hold off but goodness these prices are good.

• Thanks! @MikeyC that looks really good..how’s the aroma? I’ve found mimosa to either be really citrusy/ fruit punch or more funky/cheese.

• Not funky or cheese- super citrus punchy . I did not try any and and stoned already. Did try the gelato 41 and it's nice and stoney but not premium- fantastic ... For a greenhouse.

• This afternoon I'm sticking with what I had for my wake and bake Jager. A old favorite , I'd forgotten the pleasure of this buzz. It's hard to believe that this is not last year's infamous batch. The taste is licorice and the highs euphoric and lazy, just what I needed for a stressful Monday. Have a highly medicated Monday my friend's. Pack consume repeat 😁

• I've been hitting some Chemdawg shatter from Medma all day. It's taking care of some horrible back pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome pain.
    Been cooking on my propane grill lately, and feeding my neighbors.
    💚😄

• Some of that close out Gelato 41 from Medmama! One of the best values ever! 😁🧐

• I've been getting to know the runtz today, I enjoy this one. I just tried SS to compare and there's no comparison, SS is in a league of its own.

• Original greenhouse blue(berry) zkittlez was a better value but I will side by side them to test this hypothesis.

• Hitting up mama’s recent mimosa 💥. Delicious batch..productive with a slight lull 😎

• It’s time for some London Pound Cake from one of my last Medmama orders. What a great Sunset Sherbet cross…hits me just right!

• I almost ordered some of that @TheProfessor glad you grabbed some!

• This afternoon it's nothing but Biscotti, floods and football. The Biscotti's helping me enjoy one while trying to deal with the other. Enjoy your weekend my MM friends. 💚💨🍀

• Added some bear og shatter to the afternoon's indulgences 🙂. I have to say @LoudnCo it's a great shatter, stable fantastic high, glass like and crispy and I got this on 4/20. 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Waiting on a pizza 🍕 and just finished vaping a bowl of mama’s MAC wax. Makes for a very nice and relaxing Saturday afternoon while surfing college football games.🙂🧐

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER how about this bama-gators game?

• edited September 2021

Sounds like you guys are having a good afternoon minus the floods @MNTDWLER . 🙏🏻 You stay dry and very high 😎Just finished some pizza with the fam too@TheProfessor. Great minds think a like 🤪

• This afternoon has been Dutch Treat, and man, oh man, is it a treat. 🤤

• @TreesPlz one of the best games between bama and florida in years a nail biter. I really wanted to see what we're up against next week, dosen't look good lol. @superman38NC thanks for your thoughts my friend, we're doing well.

• @MNTDWLER the tarheels and cavs' QBs put on a clinic last night

• Some great football all day @TreesPlz only to end the day with a come from behind loss to Utah State for my boys in blue…ugh! Until then, it’d been a good day spent mostly with the kids and grandkids @superman38NC 😁. I do believe that your Vols are going to have their hands full with Florida @MNTDWLER…but they got to play the game! It’s work, football, and medicating today…although most likely not in that order!🤣🧐

• Finishing up the last of the premium Sweeties from early March today. It's still an amazing daytime smoke for any indica lover. I hope it makes a return, that's the only time I've seen it anywhere. Naturally, I've found something new to replace it. One of my local med. dispensaries has some "Dirty Little Secret." That's a new one for me, but it's a cross of two of my favorites: Donkey Butter and Rainbow Chip. I'll try to pick some of that up after work tomorrow. It's gotta be good!

• Having a few bowls of purple kush this evening. I'm like you @TheProfessor I would love to see some sweeties, white rhino and purple kush make a return. I'm down to about a gram of wr and a couple of the others. Just looking for a nice clean indica or dominant hybrid for early fall.