What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• This afternoon I broke into @LoudnCo Gelato33. A great early evening smoke, focused yet a little foggy.. not a couch locker but a bit of a knee rocker😎

• Almost 5pm

• Celebrated b-day with an old friend Outdoor Biscotti..still some amazing flower 🔥😎

• @superman38NC Happy Belated Birthday my friend sorry I missed the earlier post. I was just looking at mom's outdoor biscotti, I love it and your right it's a amazing medicine.

• Happy Belated Birthday @superman38NC

• Happy belated birthday @superman38NC! Ahh, the outdoor Biscotti…how I miss it!!😁

• Sunset sherbet after work.

It instantly turns me into Jeff Spicoli. Tasty waves indeed, sir.

• edited June 2021

Thx guys! @MNTDWLER @907ak420 @TheProfessor hitting those milestone b-days where you start back with a zero stings a little..God has been good to me and the flower from here makes getting older better 😎

Just dove into Loud’s recent GH Watermelon Kush..it’s a creeper and I like it 🚀

• Got a nice fat joint from my gellati shake sitting at home waiting. ONE MORE HOUR OF WORK😬

• @TheProfessor the only reason I have any outdoor Biscotti left is because it's one of my wife's favorites. She doesn't smoke as much as I do so when she likes something I tend to save it for her. I'm enjoying a little rain maker this afternoon myself.

• Could someone tell me when the Premium Bacio Gelatto was listed on the Med Mom menu?...I think I passed on it due to the photo in strains ?

• edited June 2021

@Katy it just popped up this afternoon, it's at the bottom with the premiums, pretty much where it was before.

• Any idea how long its been listed...2 or 3 weeks?

• @MNTDWLER ....Thanks ....I had not seen it because it was NOT there !!

• edited June 2021

@Katy lol yeah it wasn't there until yesterday afternoon. I wouldn't have even seen it if it wasn't for @TheProfessor. He mention that @medmamma just made a drop. I'm eyeing the Doc OG ,purple punch and the Blueberry Muffin. I love the bacio gelato but I have too many 50/50 hybrids right now and need something to calm my ass down. I'm waiting on black water, it will probably be here Monday. It happens every time I make an order., they make a drop within a day or two lol. Grab some bacio while it's up, it's the best strain I've come across this year without a doubt. I'm glad I still have about a quarter and will order more if it stays up. 😁💚💨🍀

• @Katy I jumped on another oz of the Bacio Gelato as well as an oz of the Blueberry Muffin (one of my favorites). I'm down to well under a 1/4 of the Bacio, and I agree with @MNTDWLER, if you like cookie and/or dessert strains, the last couple batches of Bacio have been some of the best bud I've had here. Grab some while it's up!! I had to restock!😎

For this afternoon, I'm trying a new strain I just picked up at the medical dispensary: Tongue Splasher. It's a 30% cookie powerhouse cross of Gushers (Bacio Gelato x Triangle Kush) and Rainbow Chip (Sunset Sherbet x Mint Chocolate Chip). Impressive!

• Tongue splasher huh lol...what a handle 😉 What genetics it sounds like a keeper Sounds like a strain that knocks you on the couch before it locks you there lol. I'm working with the keify bottom of a jar of rain maker and I must say I'm adequately stoned. Very adequately Stoned 💚💨🍀

• edited June 2021

I still have about a 1/4 of bacio left from last time and it's the best strain I have now. It is so good. And I usually am so tired that I stick to sativas because I instantly fall asleep on the indicas. I work too f'ing hard. That's what I smoked yesterday afternoon. Today it'll be sour d I think. Actually, I think I'll mix the two.

• @Sixwaychili sounds like a plan

• Sunset sherbet at sunset.... Seems fitting!

• @TreesPlz I like how you think, I'm right there with you

• Greetings after a long hiatus.

I spent some time this past weekend on a Reddit forum about Ohio medical buds, trying to learn something about an herb called "93" that was selling for $92 per half zip. I must say: Those people on that board are animals. I guess Medicineman's boards are a couple levels of class higher than gen pop.

I am scared for the children.

Anywho, If I ever have bitcoins again, I look forward to seeing what you all are talking about. In the meantime, for @TheProfessor (and others) who have reported that Ohio's medical marijuana program is improving, I would like to say that it's true. Some of the new companies are decent.

I am smoking Willie's Reserve today and breaking out the Greasy Runtz tonight. Mostly, though, I buy the shake, the cheapest thing on the menu. Some of the brands, the shake is like kief. Others, dry hay. The only way to know the difference would be if modern humans invented a way of information-sharing, like a social one.

Oh well.

God bless Medicineman and forum!

• Hey @georgetirebiter, glad to see you post again! I hope you’re well! I think the quality continues to improve in Ohio, but the costs and quantity restrictions are still so harsh. Ancient Root’s Blueberry and Ohio Clean Leafs Platinum OG are like Ambien for me, and pretty essential. Finally found some Blueberry in town yesterday…$85 a 1/5th🙄. Fortunately, with my vets discount and a store discount, I was able to pick up an oz for under $330…no shake or cheaper options.😕 I almost picked up the Greasy Runtz…went with the Tongue Splasher instead…some of these names are ridiculous for “medicine” but, whatever…they work! Stay well GT!

• Welcome back @georgetirebiter I envies yu's guy's and girls with dispensaries lol. 😁 keep us informed on the "93" it sounds to good to be true but hey I've smoked some big ole ugly bud that got me blasted. Good luck GTB and stay medicated

• Welcome back @georgetirebiter!

@TheProfessor I cannot get over the weirdness of buying/selling by the 1/5th.

• @TheProfessor can you also buy half gallons? 😂

• @TheProfessor, @funkynugz:

Buying by the fifth is straight up weird. Increasingly, I like the products, though, now that I'm getting a sense of which companies are consistent.

That "Vintage Blueberry"...holy smokes. So, so good. Too good, almost. Almost like blueberry candy. That and G Purps are well worth the money, in Ohio. Even if the quantities are tenths and fifths.

Hey @MNTDWLER! Ugly is fine. Mine comes with labs! That 93 is a cross of (Dank) Lime Skunk and Tange. It's unique and quite nice.

Today I bought some Northern Lights "shake." It's not shake or trim. It's odd-shaped small buds. $72 for 14 g. Hard to beat that. 20% THC, compared to about 25% or 26% for the buds ($37.50 for 2.83 g).

I don't think the Ohio Medical Marijuana Program will put Medicineman and the crew out of work, though. At least not this decade.

• edited June 2021

It is definitely weird @georgetirebiter! It's the 2/5 and 3/5ths packages that really drive me crazy! I did see that my favored dispensary has some 28.6% Do-si-dos shake for $55 a 1/5th.

Yes!! The Blueberry Vintage is amazing!! I still really enjoy the Blueberry by Ancient Roots, but I went through a 1/2 of the Blueberry Vintage a couple of months ago and Wow!! It was only 16%, but absolutely put me to sleep. And the aroma and taste!! I'm hoping it makes a return soon!

Agreed, as long as high prices and quantity restrictions characterize the Ohio Medical program, I'll continue to use it to supplement my more economical purchases here.😎

• edited June 2021

Zooted on SS watching the original True Grit on Pluto TV = WINNING

• edited June 2021

@TreesPlz I love the Duke..Watching the Olympic Trials while puffing on a budkup of Gelato33. Might as well it's pouring rain.