What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• @MizterNiceGuy thanks for clarifying "blu"magoo, what I'm after is the DJ Shorts and Pink Panties cross "Blue Magoo". I definitely don't need any more energy I'm going through tire's fast enough as is lol. I had magoo earmarked for 420..now maybe not.

• @MizterNiceGuy, that helps. Not the sleep I’m looking strain for, but will definitely give it consideration as new wake-n-bake.

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER it is a calm indica. Eventually with higher dosage, it hits like a typical blueberry strain, causing drowsiness. I'll just say I bought two zips and I'm happy.

• Thanks again @MizterNiceGuy THAT'S what I like to hear. I'd be good with that! Two zips and happy is a pretty nice endorsement!

• I'm happily enjoying my new favorite strain, Caesar. Best high I've had in a long time I'm enjoying floating through a my own little world at the moment. P.S. "Green Acres" is fracking hilarious.

• Bacio Gelato is my dessert for the night and what a treat it is 😎

• @LilWitchyGrl can you post a pic of the ceasar from medmama?

• @superman38NC we’re really liking the Bacio. My little brother is visiting us in the Ohio Valley from Colorado and he liked my BG so much he asked that I order him some! It is a treat!😎

• edited April 2021

That’s awesome! Bet your brother ❤️‘s visiting you..So many 🔥 strains @TheProfessor may go for more Bacio tonight..did you get a chance to try the Larry OG?

• @superman38NC @TheProfessor enjoying some bacio this afternoon, she sure is a sweet thang . I got my g33 today but haven't broken the seal yet "probably do it tomorrow with a clear head". Packed 2 budkups with the last of my white rhino for tonight..sleep be dammed.

• edited April 2021

Hitting the Bacio in the Pax3 as I type😎😁 @MNTDWLER @superman38NC ! Some wonderful cannabis indeed! Hoping you get some much needed sleep Dweller!

• @TheProfessor yes sir I finally got some sleep, between the white Rhino and a little extra help I managed a good 8 hrs of down time. 😴

• That's great to hear @MNTDWLER! It's crazy what a lack of sleep can do to the human body and mind. I'm interested on your review of the G33 and how it compares to the current Bacio...I didn't get any of this batch.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

• edited April 2021

@TheProfessor I was just thinking of how to word this no easy way.. I got a piss poor looking bag of some really good flower lol. Over 4g's of shake in the bag, my first complaint about anything ever. Nuff said about that, in comparison bacio wins the beauty pageant. The talent competition was close but I voted for bacio simple because she's a little more sedating. The flavor is almost identical as are the body effects. I'm smoking g33 as I type and it may be my current daytime favorite, all the fun half the head nod 😁

• Yeah, that's never happened to me @MNTDWLER. That's a lot of shake. Happy to hear that it's good stuff, nonetheless! Thanks! I'll indulge next time!

• @MNTDWLER

My 1/2 of HOG had a ton of shake, which I saved for a 'rainy day', lol
    I stuffed a couple of cones with it.

I think it's when they get to the bottom of the bag so to speak. The earmarks of a fire strain, haha

• Whew had to take a break from concentrates. Enjoying a budkup of Gelato33 this holiday eve. Good evening all

• edited April 2021

Been puffing blueberry flowers this PM. I like this batch better now that it’s been in the jar a while.

Packed up all my concentrates into vac storage for a while, grown tired of them if you can believe it. And thinking my cannacough over the past year is mostly from those and not the flowers

• Working my way into the evening with with a little wedding cake, I forgot just how sticky she is. My fingers were sticking together just loading a few dosing capsules and budkups. The happy high is washing over me leaving me calm, sedated and focused on absolutely nothing. 🤪

• Man that sounds great! @MNTDWLER that batch of WC was excellent! Picked up a 1/2 on 420 of the indoor..hoping it’s just as 🔥.. enjoy!

• It’s Friday! 💨 burning my last bit of ChemDawg mixed with Strawberry Lemonade..been one of my fav blends lately..great for relaxing but enough energy to stay up on a Fri night 😎

• I'm working on a joint of blue magoo with a HK chaser. Good Friday evening everyone 😁

• Hope everyone is doing well this lovely Sunday afternoon! I’m milking my last couple 🍿 buds of @medmama Bacio Gelato. One of my fav’s this yr! @LoudnCo your last 2 batches of premium Wedding Cake have been 🔥.

• @superman38NC The Bacio reminds me a little of the Alaskan Thunderfuck. I smoke a bowl and I wake up the next day wondering what happened. haha

• I tucked away about a 1/2 of Bacio @superman38NC @Sixwaychili ... so good! Ranks up there with some of the finest I've had here. Around 4/20 I somehow ended up with like 4 oz of Cherry Pie, Blue Zkittles, and Blue Magoo😁...all excellent medicine...but that allowed me to stash some of the really good stuff for special occasions! After work today was Blue Zkittles. When we got it a couple of weeks ago is was really dry, but still had a nice relaxing indica stoniness. After a week with a Boveda, it was like a different strain. It's a lot "heavier" and incredibly relaxing, both mentally and physically. Definitely a strain I'll get again.
    Note: Blueberry Zkittles is not Blue Zkittles.

• Beware, halfway through a bowl of Bacio tonight. alsdkfajsd;ffffffff

• Lol @Sixwaychili your right about that! It’s a strain that turns any crappy day upside down. Nice @TheProfessor ive got a little popcorn bud left of Bacio 😔. I will say the mama’s premium Sour Joker is pure ⛽️. Great second choice

• Just finished off my last nug of Bacio Gelato. For me, I get extremely sleepy...which is nice.Thinking of trying Blackwater since I do need a sleepy time strain.
    Looks like Thursday I'll get mama's indoor Poundcake & Purple Punch. I'll post some pics and reviews.

• Finished off the last of my bacio yesterday and then my orders of gellati and grapelato got in. Gellati is a good high and grapelatos kinda harsh but gets you floating as well.

• Thx! @907ak420 have some Grapelato that’s bouncing around usps hubs..was supposed to arrive Mon..did it look similar to the pic that was posted?