What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• For me the Bacio didn’t induce sleep but gave a really upbeat happy experience @ChunksEggo8187 crazy how strains can affect everyone differently. Looking forward to your upcoming reviews 😎

• @superman38NC haha! No doubt. Oh yeah, I'm pretty anxious since these are 2 strains I've passed on before.

• @superman38NC the grapelato is one in both pics. Gellatti is kinda light green.

• edited May 2021

@TheProfessor @Sixwaychili couldn't agree more on the Bacio.. absolute thunder flower imo. I'm lucky enough to have over half an ounce left and I'm ration every little bud lol. I would love to see it hit the board again soon. I ended up with two zip's of blue Zkittles myself along with the blue magoo and your right @TheProfessor the B/Zkittles is a different animal after a few weeks in boveda. The rain Maker is still on the sidelines but I just reintroduced G#33 & Sunset sherbert back into the lineup. The kick ass flavor and stoney high has me enjoying bubba kush shatter more and more.

• @MNTDWLER glad to see you back, hope your doing ok.

• @Rubygirl816 doing great thanks for your thoughts. 💚💨🍀

• I'm sticking with what's working bacio gelato budkups with a bear og shatter chaser. Enjoy your Friday night and upcoming weekend ..we made it to summer folks. 😁

• That sounds great @MNTDWLER! I think it's been a couple of weeks since I hit the Bacio. I now remember why I'm hoarding it! Darn good medicine!
    There have been times over the past 15 months that I wasn't sure I'd make it...but summer is indeed here (despite the fact that it's 53 degrees and raining here)! 🙏

• Moved on to a tasty treat this afternoon, Hog is providing the ambiance with a little hindu kush shatter for a curtain call. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

• This is a sad but intoxicating afternoon, I'm breaking up my last bud of Afghan goo. It'll be good for a couple more budkups so I'm not too broken up lol. I love Afghan bud always puts my head in the proper place, in the clouds. I hope you all find your place in the clouds this evening my family. Medicated and meditative the Dweller

• edited June 2021

Vaping some Salmon River after a hellaofaday. And POOF there she goes 🤤🔥 thank you MedMan and crew! Wishing all a great night or as great as you can make it!

• It's been a day to say the least..ground up my last bud of GG#4 from moms last summer batch and things are starting to follow the flow😁 Have a great evening everyone

• Found some super skunk and chocalope. Powerful stuff man.😵😌

• I'm hitting heavy this afternoon...doing dab's of bear og shatter, hindu kush shatter a mix of strawnana diamonds and Runtz terp sauce. I highly recommend this for everyone lol. I'm dabbing with a dvt4, the closest your gonna get to a banger and torch. Blow's my puffco pro outta the water imho 🙃💨🍀

• My, my, that cherry pie!

• Cherry pie batch are tiny nuggets but they pack a good punch

• Thanks to @TreesPlz I pulled out the last few nugs of my kimbo kush. It a perfect afternoon slow down the day smoke. I just settled back and don't think I'll be accomplishing anything else for the next few hours 😁. Enjoy your evening my MM family.

• @MNTDWLER I just delved into a sunset sherbet mindset myself.

• @TreesPlz I've been hoarding a bag of SS i haven't opened yet. I love the strain, i just got carried away with it earlier in the year and built a tolerance. I haven't had any for a few weeks so maybe when I open the 2nd batch it'll be like the first time lol. @TheProfessor said that the 2nd batch was in line with what he got from the dispensary. Also it's better than the first batch of mom's so I'm stoked.

• @MNTDWLER I'm with y’all on the SS. The latest batch I received last week from mama is one of the best I’ve had off here. Probably compares to the infamous outdoor couple seasons back. Corrects my poor attitude in a hurry 😎

• @superman38NC sounds fantastic, I look at the jar with the unopened oz and I know that it's something special thanks to you and others . I'm trying to hold off until I have something that will compare. I was lucky enough to get a couple of oz's of mom's first batch but I built a tolerance so I've been taking a break from it. This afternoon I broke out some Biscotti, it's not my bacio "I'm hoarding that shit too lol" but it's a good afternoon indica 😋. I think it's mom's indoor but it could be louds I've slept since then lol, it's definitely a step up from mom's outdoor which wasn't bad. Stay severely stoned on your sunny summer saturday my super supportive family😉 🌞💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER @superman38NC I was grinding up a couple small nuggets of some leftover Sundae Driver and I felt just a bit of anxiety (who knows why)...immediately put the SD away and grabbed the Sunset Sherbet! Anxiety gone...relaxed and back to normal. I love this stuff. I was going to pull the trigger the last time it popped up...it was there...and I hesitated...and it was gone. I guess I was trying to be fiscally responsible.🧐 That's something I have great difficulty with when it comes to cannabis. I know some of us here must spend a lot!😳😀😆🥳

• @TheProfessor had a bout of anxiety myself today, I couldn't get relief from just flower. What ended up working without knocking me into a couch locked position was Hogg flower with a sandwich of pineapple upside down cake shatter. It slowed down the freight train and has me looking forward to a little jager that was in a jar behind the Hogg pen😎

• @MNTDWLER it’s tough when a good flower can’t shake it, but that sounds like an interesting combo…glad it working! I’ve still got a few gs of really old Grape Ape that is still my “break in case of emergency” strain. Fortunately, I haven’t had to get into it for awhile. Bacio does a pretty good job when the Sunset Sherbet just isn’t strong enough. Ooh…you found some old Jager!!👍🏼😎. Enjoy my friend!

• @TheProfessor ahh yes and I just put it through the grinder. I love the fennel aroma and flavor it's relaxing in itself. I have a little over a gram of grape ape cart's but didn't even think about it. The granddaddy purple cart's aren't bad either. Yeah the jager bud I put back weights just over 2g's, I'm packing a budkup and it goes back in it's jar until I can replace the strain. I'm still hoping it pops back up with the same strength as the infamous batch of a year and a half or two years ago 😋

• Ah yes, the infamous outdoor Jager! I only got 2 oz of that amazing flower! I received it 2/17/20, the same day that I think I caught COVID…long before testing began. The wife and I were sick for a month…”some sort of virus, but not the flu” they said….😳🙄. I could definitely go for some more Jager @MNTDWLER!!

• Some bomb grapelato mixed with pound cake.

• This evening it's Rain Maker and a dab or two of bubba kush. I'm sedated and it's possible I might get a few hours of sleep. Good night everybody, sweet dreams 😴

• Got my medmama order of prem. Blue frost and some greenhouse banana kush. Blue frosts sedative if you have abit too much but, a very good high.