What are u πŸ’¨ after work?πŸ”₯😎

Comments

• Works even better with liter bottles πŸ‘

Brought back some odd memories from my youth.

• @funkynugz you made me look in a forgotten corner. Made too many years ago to mention..out of a water bottle and discarded items along the AT.

• Enjoying a frosty bud of Wedding Cake while watching some roundball.. nothing like work at all thank goodness πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @MNTDWLER dang I forgot the shotgun hole! Oh well, I got a couple six packs lying around. βœ”οΈ

• edited March 2021

How about a bowl of sunset sherbert after "work" a Monday's drudge. I'll look for something a little heavier for tonight's games. @TheProfessor I think if your Terps can keep that 51% fgp they can handle bama. It's hard for me not to want an all sec final but this is bama lol.😁 GO TERPS 🐒

• Sunset Sherbet as well...worked this afternoon as the ladies won easy! I’ll be hitting something a little heavier soon myself @MNTDWLER as we head towards tip-off. I hope you’re right! The Terps will have to have another great game to beat The Tide!😁

• @TheProfessor sorry man your Terps just never got on track to beat bama, damn what a team. Never seen 3 pointers dropped so fast from so far..not in recent memory anyway. Hey I still have the SEC represented in the east and west that's something right?

• Eh, it’s basketball @MNTDWLER and I watched too late last night. I’ll enjoy watching the rest of the tourney when I can. Right now, I’m just wishing I was at home at not at work.πŸ˜•

• Meanwhile, my team lost in the first round. But we have a pretty good football team. Jus sayin
    @TheProfessor have you considered a vacation. I need one too.

• @leaf...I definitely do need a vacation. This has not been a great year for educators...but I do have a break coming in a couple of months.πŸ™‚

• Started the evening off with some X-J13 to speed up now switching to the granddaddy Purp vape refills from medmama to smooth this evening out

• edited March 2021

Big fatty of Strawberry Lemonade and Sunset Sherbert (both from Loud). Most I’ve laughed in a while. Super cheesin with this blend. Ahhh how the commodities of cannabis have changed. I remember the old days of buying $25 1/8th’s on the street..whatever you could find. Now there is a strain for every min of the day 😎

• Vaping some BlackBerry Kush out of my EQ. A perfect hump day pleasure for sure. 😁

• edited March 2021

Enjoyed a breath works doob followed up with Cresco Live Resin Cart from the great state of IL @MNTDWLER is the octane bomb πŸ’£ I have looked it over and over again

• Ghost OG. Not my favorite but it fits the day πŸ‘»

• @icdeadpeople it's definitely the most potent nighttime bud I have. The bud's are tight and frosty and are leaving the jar with a nice dusting of Kief. I love it and I need to order more I'm on my 3rd zip now and looking for another knock out. The description is dead on and if you haven't tried it yet you have to give it a try. I can't believe it's been on the board this long? I also have the BlackBerry Kush it's a nice calming effect but not even in the same ballpark as BBO.

• FRIEDay! Man what a day..preceded by a stressful pisser of week so I'm loading for bear..Bear OG terp built Sunset Sherbert I made earlierin the week just for today. Yippee Kia Yeah. I forsee BBO later in the evening possibly with a diamond chaser. 🀀 That should conclude my less than tolerable day with a little Coltrane and my best friend..oh my wife will be here too.πŸ˜‰

• Still thinking it’s going to be a Sweeties afternoon when I get home @MNTDWLER! Also noticed that medmama put up one new premium that seems right up my alley...Bacio Gelato, a cross of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint GSC. So, I’ll be placing an order as soon as I get home.😎. Also think I’ll order more Forbidden Fruit kief (good stuff) and some Hindu Kush shatter. So glad it’s Friday!

• @TheProfessor My eyes lit up since I missed out on the Sherbert mama had up. This batch of Bacio Gelato looks great. Had to grab some!

• @ChunksEggo8187 I’ve got to get some of that Bacio Gelato. It sounds perfect!

• @TheProfessor the Bacio Gelato does seem to be a must order if it hangs around after the weekend I see it in my pantry. I have a few grams of hindu and yep it's a keeper. My concentrate vault is pretty well stocked , I have forbidden fruit diamonds but no Kief.

• I’ve had Hindu Kush flower on several occasions @MNTDWLER and I’ve always found it to be a pretty sleepy strain so I thought I’d try the shatter. I still have about a gram of the FF kief from a few months ago, but it’s great to layer in a bowl. I’m feeling drawn to that Bacio Gelato! Sounds delightful!πŸ™‚

• The Hindu Kush shatter was good @TheProfessor you will like it! And that Bacio Gelato sounds damn good, have to tag @v32Finish @MigraineWarrior79 thinking I might order some of the shatter for my in-laws. I know it was actually shatter last time I ordered it. And then slip in some of the bacio too, for me 😁

• The Bacio Gelato is another product from Mr. Sherbinski! I love these Sunset Sherbet crosses!

• This is the 2nd time I've gotten the HK shatter, and it's as good as the 1st time I've had it. I think your in-laws will dig it if they're about the indicas!
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @TheProfessor you got my little mind thinking of that Gelato flavor profile so I'm working on a wonderful high. Gelato and forbidden fruit πŸ’Ž's very tasty in my EQ with DDave"s concentrate adapter πŸ˜‹. I haven't broken into the last oz of Sunset Sherbert..I'm working my way through the batch before with the knowledge that it only gets better.😁

• edited March 2021

Great idea @MNTDWLER, I'll have to try that in a little bit.😎 I still have about an 1/8th of Gelato left from sometime last year...with a little bit of FF kief. I went ahead and ordered an ounce of the Bacio Gelato with some more FF and the Hindu Kush shatter. Love it when we get payment confirmation in minutes! In the meantime, my prescription renews tomorrow and the dispensary just got more classic Blueberry in today!! 😁 I'm going shopping tomorrow! Yep...I do the same with new batches of old strains...you're going to be happy when you finally break into that last oz!!

@MigraineWarrior79 glad to hear about the HK shatter. I'm really looking forward to another heavy hitting indica.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor the hindu kush shatter is daπŸ’£ I ordered it when it first hit the the board. The BOG is a little more sedating but the hindu isn't far behind. I don't think you will be disappointed. I can't wait until we get dispensaries or even just medical marijuana. I have 3 doctors just waiting to give me a script. They have all seen the difference in me over the years. You made me look..and at the bottom of my c/vault I found a gram or so of true og & a purple kush keif mix. It's a mongrel but it's got a nice bite.πŸ•

• Sweet @MNTDWLER!! The Gelato and Forbidden Fruit Kief is a really nice combo, thanks...we're baked! I'm really looking forward to our next package...the HK shatter sounds great and I just can't imagine that premium Bacio Gelato could be anything but amazing! I hope legalization comes your way in one form or another. Ohio's medical program is expensive and restrictive, but there's a lot of peace of mind knowing that I'm "legal" and actually have local access to our medicine.

• yeah dude that Bacio looks amazing