What are u πŸ’¨ after work?πŸ”₯😎

Comments

• @Lou_lew oh yes, I like Layer Cake! I've had 30%+ Layer Cake, Ice Cream Cake, and some 36% Garlic Cookies earlier in the year. I've got almost a 1/2 of Blueberry I picked up last week...a dedicated sleep only strain. Yes, the OH 1/10s, the prepackaging, the points/days limits, and the cost are are pretty obnoxious...but it was worse before. At least I can access my medicine legally! Yea, I get the vast majority of my flower here too!

• edited March 2021

Thx! @TreesPlz I prefer all bud reviews over leafy..less fluff I guess. Gods gift sounds great..so many strains to try

@MNTDWLER i finished my BlackBerry Octane and GMO from Mama..can’t believe they are still on the board..if I wasn’t already overstocked I’d order more. Some of the frostiest buds I've received off this site

• @superman38NC the GMO is my favorite wake and bake, the BlackBerry octane helps put me to sleep. I'm waiting on wedding cake,,Biscotti and I just ordered me some sweeties. I hope that they compare to the GMO and BO.

• edited March 2021

My Monday afternoon is Sunset Sherbert, how can I go wrong with this sweet little seductress. I'm placing a order for more today.

• I'm mixing pineapple express and sour diesel again. About to calm down with Dolato.

• edited March 2021

Just twisted up a Dolato cone for the midday 420.

• I'm with you @MNTDWLER, just hitting my first bowl since a bowl of Platinum at 3:00am this morning and it's gotta be some Sunset Sherbet! A great way to wind down after the day! Glad I have more on the way.... 😎

• @the Professor I "had" to order more SS today, I thought I was covered but life throws ya a curve ball every now and then clst. What a delightful little piece of genetics SS is.😁

• Oh I love that Sunset Sherbet @MNTDWLER! I have yet to try the other of her parents...but she's on my bucket list: Pink Panties!πŸ˜‰

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor it was Sunset Sherbert that gave me a couple of ideas I'm giving away now lol. Hillbilly Hi/jinks & Vape Till Ya Drape, Both are very nice descriptive names for distinct feelings of different strains . I recieved my replacement ddaves adapters today and am at this very moment enjoying SS in my shorty. I am currently a 14mm adapter away from being whole again lol.

• Enjoy my friend! @MNTDWLER The wife and I are just watching a little news and enjoying some SS in our GRAV spoon. Oh so relaxing!😎

• @TheProfessor nothing like kicking back with your best friend at the end of the day. I was talking about the wife by the way. 😁

• Absolutely @MNTDWLER ! I like the way you think old man!πŸ˜‰

• edited March 2021

Chilling beside my best friend (wife) too 😎..smoked way too much today..ok never mind that’s impossible right?! Wrapped up the night with a mix of Strawberry Lemonade and Dead Head OG. Feeling good..hope everyone else is as well!

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor πŸ’‘ 46 wonderfully,Blissfull, mindboggling years. She wouldn't change a thing about me 😁

• That's awesome @MNTDWLER! I made it 25 years the first go round. Not quite as long this time, but this one's for good. This time I married my best friend...I had to, no one else would put up with me!🀣

@superman38 feeling good as well, about time for a Platinum OG nightcap!πŸ’€

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER

You to give me hope for the future!
    I met someone wonderful this weekend. Here's hoping he'll be around for a long time.
    We happened to remember each other from school.

• @TheProfessor @MigraineWarrior79 my first marriage lasted 3yr's. I worked days because I didn't think she could be left alone at night. Well it turned out she couldn't be trusted in the day either lol. I always tell everyone that you never know who you might meet at any given time. I met my wife at a wake for an Irish bar that burned down lol. I have found three things make a marriage. Trust,trust and trust. If you throw in everyday courtesy you have a great chance. ❀

• @MigraineWarrior79 you're warming my heart. You already have a head start if you guys remember each other at all. My wife and I were soooooo different, she a good little catholic girl. Me a malingering Methodist and a bodaciously back slid southern Baptist. Keep it light keep it free and keep it real with each other. If this guy can see half of what the rest of us can feel in you, he's going to be a truly blessed man. β€πŸ’¨πŸ’š

• Trust and communication are key , congrats

• @Vapedad78 you found the secret for a successful marriage buddy. I like you wish this for everyone who seeks it.

• edited March 2021

Thank you, and absolutely. Didn't have either in first marriage unfortunately, but currently going on 4yrs with gf and much happier while less stressed. They're always issues in any relationship but communicating helps volumes

• edited March 2021

@Vapedad78 you said a mouthful my friend. My first had the longevity of a cut orchid lol "no communication". This one has lasted so long because I shut up when I feel that evil little bastard on my left shoulder raises his demonic head . Most of the time my lack of communication stems from my lack of interest, something ya Nev'a tell ya spouse. That came out so wrong that it's kinda true so it stays in. You can't help but to go to bed angry at times, but never forget to say I love you before you leave the house. You never know πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• Well said, @Vapedad78 and @MNTDWLER...words to live by!

• Thank you, guys!
    Communication, and trust definitely are huge!

On another note, my loud order is out for delivery, while medma is still on the dreaded "arriving late".

• @MigraineWarrior79 sounds like your lucky day for bud and his lucky week for a beautiful flower. On point of orders, I've been seeing where @LoudnCo order's have been moving at a pretty good clip this week. Maybe by this weekend I'll have some Wedding Cake. I'd say I'm in the same situation with mom & my Biscotti but I'll be great either way it turns out. I don't have informed delivery so on or about the 5th day I start looking for surprises. I think after seeing all of the problems with ID I prefer it this way. I usually always have my order's within 10 days and I'm in the DS like you.

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER

It's definitely strange times with the post office, but I know it'll get here eventually.
    I'd say your order will be there soon.
    Thank you for your kindness!
    πŸ₯°

• @MigraineWarrior79 always deserved my dear.

• edited March 2021

"Tuedays" after "work" selection is my last bud of mammoth skunk. The nose is still muted to me but stronger to my wife. Lovely frosty nugget with a mellowing flavor and high.

• I'm about to hit either the freebie of Orange Cake that loud sent me, Bear OG shatter, or Jager. Decisions, decisions. πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’¨