Haven’t seen my order ywt

Comments

• edited August 2021

Man I was close to ordering Runtz for the 50/50 factor but right now I’m good on heavy indicas..still sounds amazing! Thanks for the review 😎

• edited August 2021

Man my order of Wedding Cake and Horchata is still “in transit arriving late”..maybe tomorrow 😔🤞🏼..

• @superman8NC same here. Was scheduled for today, but it's gone way past my state into Virginia. Hope it gets here before the end of next week

• I ordered on Friday. No label yet, but then I'm hearing that sometimes no label will appear at all and it will just show up

• @OzBaxter literally just had 2 packages with no labels show up so they definitely still come

• @1K_ Yeah it might have been one of your posts where I saw the USPS is skipping label scanning right now. Coolio. I suspect it will be here Wed or so. 👍🏼

• That's good news, know something from think wed showed today but haven't seen nothing from Fri but already know they always come through and it's greatly appreciated for sure

• edited August 2021

Yeah no labelon my last order and I ordered saturday and nothing yet. It'll come like the Mars landing . Dwelling uninformed 🤣

• I orderd thurs label created friday nothing since.

• I ordered some refills Friday had label made yesterday.

• edited August 2021

Day 3 of in transit/arriving late 🙁..I just hope it doesn’t get lost and by the time reship occurs Wedding Cake is gone..oh well life moves on. On the plus side I grabbed a half of the Orange Diesel from Loud..another one I’m excited about

• @superman38NC I see mom still has premium wedding cake up on the board so dreams don't die so easily my friend. I hope your reshipment comes through soon. I know how frustrating it can be after a fouled order. I hope the orange diesel is as good as expected. Stay Stoned my friend 💚💨🍀

• Says my half of Pineapple Kush should be here Friday. Given that it was the discount stuff, if they sub it will they sub the same amount (half for a half) even if what they sub it with isn't discount price?

• Thx! @MNTDWLER hopefully it shows soon..probably will but you never know..staying positive my friend 😎 the last Orange Diesel was excellent..smelled just like Cali orange with a sour d kick.

• I placed an order with loud last Thursday and don’t have anything showing up on informed delivery yet. Just checking to see if others are experiencing a long wait with loud too?

• I'm having the same issue with mom.

• @Abelinc Yes I did. It’s a hit or miss with informed delivery. Sometimes it will show up without a label and sometimes it will be shown on ID.

• @1K_ i hope that’s the case. Informed delivery has worked perfectly for me for hundreds of orders over the past 4 plus years, so I kinda doubt the issue is with informed delivery, but I also wouldn’t mind if my package arrived today, even without an update from informed delivery

• @1K_ so did your recent orders ever havee any update on informed delivery? Like, did it update to “out for delivery” on the day it was delivered or show that it was delivered? Or did it literally never update/show that those packages were delivered?

• @Abelinc my order that was delivered last Friday didn't show anything until it hit my mailbox. Never got a out for delivery notice just a delivered notice.

• @MNTDWLER thanks for the info. Appreciate it

• Ditto for me @MNTDWLER except I didn’t get delivery notice until way after it was delivered. My informed wasn’t showing any packages at all. It just started working again the last few days.

• Mine still shows coming in on the 6th. That's a full 7 days, but better than 14 LOL
    And I couldn't wait any longer on the menu. I had to go ahead and order some MAC 1 and SFVOG KUSH, both I've had before and love. So, now I'm just waiting for the rain ;)

• @Rubygirl816 I placed a order Saturday from mom and I just got a label a hour ago. I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow or Friday. 🤞

• If you don't order anything, then you won't have these problems. You're welcome.
    😀

• My experience with medmama @MNTDWLER is label made one day, the next day shipped. I hope you get it soon!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• @MNTDWLER @Rubygirl816 Yeah Mama is usually lightening fast. It's Loud that takes a little longer for me. I say that and I'm waiting seven days for a turn around from Mama. But I think that is circumstantial this time. Hasn't been like this before.

@TreesPlz Your points are fair if not painful.... ;p

• Oh USPS....why do you forsake me? 🙄😜

Like Irving Berlin said, "How dry I aaammmmm...."
    lol

• edited August 2021

Right with you @OzBaxter. Was so excited to get my order in with Mama last Tues when the site went back up. Mail came this morning and nada again. Still “in transit” 😡

• @superman38NC Yeah I'm going on seven days now. Very unusual for Medmama. Reminds me of Christmas lol 14 days to get anything