Haven’t seen my order ywt

Comments

• I just got a response saying... its considered lost & shipper is re-sending. That will be fine, I've already got packages from other orders placed later.

• edited August 2021

@BCWESLEY if it's like the order reshipment I got from loud, I'll just about bet you see it Monday at the latest. Mine took three days. Glad things worked out, chalk another one up to the efficiency of the USPS Lol .

• It’s got to be that facility in Washington. I think loud is dropping them in drop boxes and then by the time they are picked up, brought back to the facility and scanned, they are getting packages lost!. My medmama order, from Sunday, is out for delivery already and the other two packages, from loud, are still in transit. I’m glad you are getting replacement @BCWESLEY.

• Yesterday ID changed and said delivery Friday for Sunday's Medmama order...but this morning is said it would be out for delivery today!😁😎🙏🍀

• I've never signed up for informed delivery.

• Well, being a glutton for punishment, I made another order from Loud (couldn't resist the Forbidden Fruit. :) ) That one was received and scheduled for delivery Monday. The pkg from the 6th is still stuck in the shipping label created, USPS awaiting item mode. I see they were dropped at different hubs. Who the hell knows, I guess it's all part of the fun. :smiley:

• That FF does sound nice and know the kief I had earlier in year was very good

• So Order Mon and order Tues get Friday and then Saturday YESSSSSSS things this week rocked from Cali to NC!!!MedMama WOWWW!!!

• Received mega shipment from @medmama today. 24 gs of concentrates. That should last a few days!! 🤣
    Still waiting for the @LoudnCo reshipment. It does say arriving Monday so that’s something at least.
    Got :
    Sherblato
    OG Kush
    Ak47
    Thin Mints
    Lava Cake
    Chemdawg
    Kush Cake.

Damn it’s all so beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye!!
    Now time to order some more!! Damn fiend. Who wants to come party!!?? 🤪🤪

• edited August 2021

My Loud order where label was created on the 12th just hit my local hub tonight. Fastest time ever. My Loud order where label was created on the 6th is still in USPS awaiting item mode. I think the post office just likes fucking with you. 🤪

• I’m sorry but @Bambino21 spent $1500 last month and another 1k less than a few days ago. That’s almost 3k in less than a month so I’m confused about the back and forth customer experience trying to prove a point from medboy. I get medmen is blessing all of us with fine selections but there wouldn’t be demand without the customers so any business rather legal or illegal shouldn’t forget that. It keeps us all humble ya know. Its not like this is the only place to get bud online so we need to all play nice and loud step their shipping game up lol. I’ve complained about a $150 order not arriving so yeah almost 3k spent and no product, an attitude would definitely be in the books. I think its fair that he asked for a discount based on his experience but its risk both ways. I’m telling ya I’ve always wondered about where my lost orders end up and at any time it gets delivered to the wrong place what that outcome would be. Doesn’t have the vendors address on the label but it has mine so I order less than an ounce at a time for that reason.

• @Bambino21 And he’s still spending? you’re a good one sir 💪🏾😂

• @rshigh81 Not sure why you're weighing in on something that is a: closed and b: not your business. That said, it has nothing to do with this thread, so let it die please. -MB

• Man...if usps would pass on Sundays I'd get my Loud pack today!!
    Patience is a virtue. Lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 Usps doesn’t deliver for you on Sunday? It does where I live but only priority mail.

• edited August 2021

@1K_

Nah. I'm in a tiny town that's USPS is* understaffed, so they only deliver Amazon on Sundays.

How i wish I could have my order delivered today, lol!
    Maybe one day. 😄💚

• Loud's first batch of MAC-1 had, by my own experience, a better buzz than the batch I just got.
    Having had both, I find that I prefer Mama's Outdoor SFV OG to Loud's Premium version.
    Not really complaints, just observational.

• While waiting for my order from Loud, which is stuck in "USPS awaiting delivery" hell, I was digging in my desk drawers for something when I found some leftover Penis Envy mushrooms.

The wait won't feel so bad for today, at least. :smiley:

• It’s FINALLY here!! My order from Loud came today. August 16th. Ordered on July 27th. After a nightmare with USPS. Loud got it here!!
    Mendo Breath
    Dolato
    Pope Gelato

Pics shortly. It’s looks glorious!!

• @Bambino21

Very interested to know the effects of Pope Gelato!
    Happy day!💚

• edited August 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 She sampled Mendo Breath first and said it was a little harsh going down but very relaxing strain. She enjoyed the effects for sure. Pretty long lasting effects as well. She recommends.

I’ll have her do PG in just a little bit and report back!!

• @MigraineWarrior79 I like the Pope Gelato it's a great all day dab for me. It's very relaxing but has a euphoric lift that helps me center my attention on the task at hand. I would compare it to bubba kush if I had to make a comparison. But I found bubba to be a little more sedating, it's a good smoke 😊💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER

Thank you, my man! I figured I'd like it as i really like most Gelato. I've been staring hard at the Gelato 41 flower mom has as well as this Pope Gelato.
    💚😁💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 I just tried some of my in-laws fruit loops and really liked it fyi. I just ordered some of mamas sherblato, but next time I order from loud, would definitely order more fruit loops!

• @Rubygirl816

Thank you, darlin! I'll definitely pick some up.

• @MigraineWarrior79 She said it’s as advertised. Pretty decent euphoric effect like @MNTDWLER described. Little harsh for her but fruity smelling and tasting.

Later in the day she broke into that AK47 from @medmama she said that was making her high AF. She loved it. Almost tapped out but I told her to woman up and keep toking. She’s out like a light right now. She really enjoyed that AK. Eyes got heavy. Super chill and calming. Good strain for sure.

• @Bambino21

Thanks fam! Sounds like a winner

• I have to brag on this site. Ordered from MedMama Wednesday am. It’s on the Mail truck today. That’s pretty awesome. I did another order on Thursday since those discounts showed up. So what if I have no money for food? JK