Haven’t seen my order ywt

12346»

Comments

• My order from Loud has been sitting in “pre-shipment” since the 14th. The insurance changed to $100 so I’m certain it was picked up by usps. I think the longest I’ve ever had a package in “pre-shipment was 3 days, I’m pretty sure it’s been lost. Trying to patiently wait for 10 business days to pass. Anybody ever have a package sit in pre-shipment for over a week and still have it arrive?

• @Srobee Nah. Usually if it’s sitting like that. It’s missing. It does suck waiting the 10 business days. But the shipper for @LoudnCo is a mess. Total hit or miss. I don’t know how Loud even stays in business having to send the same stuff out over and over all the time. That sucks. They do make it right eventually. But I waited well over 3 weeks on Louds last order because the shipper. USPS is a total mess!!

• Loud I'd check after each wednesday- that's when they move for me

• How fast has the shipping been running lately for Med Mama's orders? I learned a long time ago I can't rely on inform delivery because most of the time my packages never even appear on there. I ordered on Friday and I'm wondering if there's a snowballs chance in hell it might show up by Tuesday so I have some to take with me when I go out of town to spend the night with my boyfriend.

• @LilWitchyGrl My last Med Mama order only took 4 days. That doesn’t mean anything though - you never know with Usps. Keep your fingers crossed and hope it gets there in time 🤷‍♀️, that’s the best you can do!

• Informed delivery dosent update sometimes. I have had it not show up label or anything until its out for delivery, then all the stops and the date the label was printed appears suddenly.