Haven’t seen my order ywt

Comments

• edited August 2021

Both of Mine is still showing shipping label created blah blah blah. @OzBaxter

• edited August 2021

And I have an order from mama that I placed Sunday, no label for her yet. However, I received a package, from mama, with no label and no tracking, two weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Well. Day 15 and still nothing. So at earliest 16 days from coast to coast. This is kinda unbelievable after how many orders I’ve placed and the amount of money I’ve spent.

Contacted the site and got told they’d check with Loud. Nothing since. Uhhhhhh this is the biggest problem on this site by far. Cause what can I do really? Totally unacceptable in my opinion. Really frustrated.

• @Rubygirl816 we also placed a Medmama order Sunday. It popped up on ID today and says delivery Thursday!

• Both of my labels were just “accepted” into system and are supposed to be here Saturday. Thanks @TheProfessor 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• edited August 2021

My order from Sunday, from mama just had label made today, will probably ship tomorrow @TheProfessor. I have three outstanding orders. Been smoking wedding cake and Mars landing while I’m waiting 😁

• @Rubygirl816 my label from a order I placed with mom Friday popped up yesterday saying delivery fri .But my last order from @medmama showed up 2 days early. By the way how's the mars landing treating you??💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER LOVE the Mars landing. Great for night time! I smoke and I’m out like a light. Hoping it’s the same with alien rock candy 🤞🏻

• edited August 2021

I had to jump on that Mars Landing @Rubygirl816! You and @MNTDWLER got me all hyped up and my FOMO kicked in!😁😎. More Runtz too!🙂👍🏼

• Was contacted by MB and told my package is considered lost. Loud will resend. That’s great!! Love they are sending me the product I ordered 16 days ago.
    But I would not be myself if I didn’t let others know this little story. I contacted MB through appropriate channels and inquired about my order. They got back to me in less than 24 hours and said they’d get in contact with loud and see what’s what with the shipment. They emailed me this morning and said it’s considered lost and Loud will resend. That’s great. I then asked if they would consider a promo code or discount code for my next order to remedy this error on their/USPS side.

I was told that the remedy is Loud sending my order and they are already taking a loss. I understand that. Definitely not my fault. But then I felt what I consider to be poor customer service and rudeness when they said, “If you’d prefer they can just not send your product, tell you tough luck and do nothing. And then said. I’m sure they’d be happy to do so!!!!

What!!?? That’s not cool. I have all emails to prove this as well. Ive order a lot from this site and rarely say anything obtuse. Only when I order something and NEVER receive it do I get frustrated. I don’t feel that was warranted. All I asked for was a promo code for my NEXT order. Didn’t even ask for anything free or anything like that.

What do y’all think?

• Your email insinuated that the package wasn't lost as this had apparently never happened to in your life. You then implied that it maybe just wasn't sent and can't you get something for this inconvenience. "Is that the remedy to a package taking close to 3 weeks (by the time it actually gets here) ?? Just resend it? No discount or promo code to get for my next order?". No, you don't get a promo code and yes, they resend it. What would you prefer they do?

• So let’s not take anything out of context. Here is the whole email from me:

Lost!!?? How in the world did that happen? I’ve never had an issue with you guys or loud. Placed multiple orders. Nothing has ever gone missing or “lost.”

Does that mean they shipped it and someone stole it from mail?? Or did they just never mail it and just now realized and are now sending it?

Just curious. And this is day 16. Is that the remedy to a package taking close to 3 weeks (by the time it actually gets here) ?? Just resend it? No discount or promo code to get for my next order? Never hurts to ask.

Sincerely,
    SB

That was me.

And here is your entire response:

Hi,

It's the USPS, have you really never had anything just not arrive before? I've had many packages from large companies go missing during transit. The USPS isn't particularly well run, packages disappear all the time. Do they actually lose them or does someone take them? No idea and will never know. They just sit on a pending status until they time out on the website after a month or so and then it's like they never
    existed.

If it was stolen from your mailbox, it would be marked as delivered.

The remedy is to replace a package lost by the USPS. If the remedy you prefer to a new package is the shipper says tough luck and does nothing,
    I'm sure they'd be happy to. Instead, they are replacing the items they've already sent once and are taking a loss on your order.

MB

That was your response.

Sorry you mistook that as insinuating they never sent it. That would actually be a normal question anyone would ask a business if they never receive their product.

The bottom line here. A product was ordered and paid for by me (consumer) shipping was paid for. The product was either not shipped (which would actually be understandable due to high volume of orders) or the USPS messed it up. Which is also totally believable. I’m just saying that I’m 41 and I’ve never had a package not show up. That’s not a joke. From Nike, Bestbuy, Amazon, EBay, Etsy, GameStop etc etc. to include YOU GUYS!! You have always delivered.

But asking for a promo code to get a little discount on the next order is not out of the realm of possibility. It never hurts to ask. Hell if Chic-Fil-A messed up a sandwhich they give you a free meal. It’s what most businesses do to help alleviate frustrations and get their customer to praise them and continue to spread the word that they are a top notch business!!
    I don’t feel like I’m on here causing a ruckus at any time. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and placed lots of orders.

Me airing my frustrations is pretty warranted for this particular situation. I’ll continue to order and continue to let folks know how well you guys do business and keep everyone medicated!

• edited August 2021

I emailed you. If you'd like to quote tweet, go nuts.

• Nope. Haven’t even read it yet. I’ll just shut the fuck up. I do apologize for airing my frustrations on this forum. I feel that was my only error in this exchange. 98% of the time I never have a single bad thing to say. If I’m in the wrong on this. I take it. Peace and love.

Bless you.

• For anyone reading on, we've had a pleasant exchange via email and are good. Not sure why I said "quote tweet", I think I need to get off my phone. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

• I like weed. 🙂

• edited August 2021

🍿

• Placed another order from both shipper on Aug. 5th. Got both. Still haven't received the Loud part of the order from July 27th. Contacted & they said they're asking the shipper. Not sure how long that takes.

• Medboy usually gets back to you, within a few days or If you have informed delivery, if it’s working right, you will see a label pop up @BCWESLEY

• @BCWESLEY More than likely it’s considered lost like mine. They got back to me super fast. You’ll hear from them soon and they’ll make it right. I know it’s frustrating and sucks but they’ll make it right.

• I got another order placed yesterday. So now hopefully with Loud resending and this new order coming in. I should be stocked quite well.

• I’ve had two packages “lost” @Bambino21 so I know how you feel. Especially if you don’t have any other meds in the house, like it did, at the time! Super frustrating! I have three different orders, all ordered different days, two from loud, all arriving Saturday 🤞🏻 I make sure I don’t run out anymore, lol. I ordered from mama, on Sunday, and it was already, on the way, yesterday!

• Yea I already have label created from mama and ordered yesterday!! So that’s cool. And like I told them. All this is crazy cause I don’t even partake. It’s all for my wife and I promised her she wouldn’t run out anymore cause I placed that $1500 order the other day (7/27) And then another close to $1000 order yesterday. Gotta keep her stocked and happy!! I say we gang up on the USPS and demand our LOST product. Dirty bastards!! Lol!! @Rubygirl816
    I apologized to medboy earlier for airing my frustrations on here. That wasn’t appropriate but dang I just got so frustrated. That lonely walk back from the mailbox with no goodies for 10 days in a row sucks. Lol. Especially when you gotta tell your spouse no mail once again. Lol. Ive got a ring doorbell camera on my mailbox. Just to make sure nothing crazy happens on this end.

• I have one from Loud that has been stuck in the "shipping label created, USPS awaiting item" mode since the 6th. 1st time this has ever happened. This will be interesting.

• @Rockafire before my last order I had one from both shippers show up without showing a label was ever created. The only notification I got was when it was in my mailbox. Good luck

• @Rockafire one of my labels was from the 6th. Finally started moving yesterday.

• @Rockafire Thats exactly what my “lost” one said forever. I think someone really made off with a helluva haul with all our “lost” orders. That’s way too much for Loud to have to keep dealing with. That really sucks. I hope you get yours soon. Like @MNTDWLER I’ve had several just never show anything on ID. And me and him are in same state/region. It’s just in the mail. That’s what gave me hope for this order that was lost by the abysmal USPS!!

Hopefully yours is different. But sounds like someone really took a bunch of our shit.

• edited August 2021

yeah, normally I would have received it by now, or at least seen movement. My local hub has been very good at scanning stuff they receive so I guess it's still out there in limbo somewhere. Hopefully it will pop up soon.

• It's possible, given where Loud is located, and the civil insanity in that area, that the post office could have become compromised with thieves and such. Every time I picture the state of Washington, I just picture a burning car LOL

• Now I'm waiting to hear back from them after I I contacted them. I have not gotten my order from July 27th. Been 2 days since I contacted them. They said they're asking the shipper yesterday. Now I'm getting mad because how long does it take to ask the shipper?