Haven’t seen my order ywt

Comments

• @superman38NC @OzBaxter I got a couple of updates within 13hr's. so as it stands now I'm looking at a 8 to 9 day delivery window according to usps. Who knows mom's are full of surprises it could be here tomorrow.

• @MNTDWLER Nine? Damn man! Fingers crossed it hits earlier than that. Still better than the two weeks per package at Christmas though 😆 Everyone was here banging their heads against the keyboard...

• Thx @MNTDWLER for the hope 😀. Mine still says in transit late since Aug 2. Mail already ran today. Ordered the 27th. Maybe I just need to send MB an email. Every time I get impatient and do that I either get an update or it arrives 🤪. They always deliver.

• @superman38NC I know using the USPS "Help/Missing Mail" will jostle them loose sometimes.

• That’s crazy @superman38NC @MNTDWLER I received my refills yesterday @OzBaxter is right, try the help missing mail, it helped move my late packages along. I ordered a zip of purple punch, from loud, Wednesday and got a label, in the middle of the night, last night.

• We received our order of Medmama gummies yesterday! We ordered them Saturday night almost two weeks ago when there was that "glitch." No order nor payment confirmations so we feared them "lost." We placed another order last Saturday as a replacement, received immediate order and payment confirmations, and haven't seen a thing since.🤣 No worries though, Medicineman always delivers! 👍🙏🍀

• That they do, always @TheProfessor

• Placed an order from both shippers on the 27th. Got the one from mama a week ago. Still waiting on the one from loud.

• @BCWESLEY sounds about right the seattle hub is a kluster F*@#. I once got a reshipment from loud in 3 days so who knows.

• @superman38NC @BCWESLEY EXACT SAME!! Ordered on 27th. Decent size order form Mama and Loud. Mamas got here in 5 days. No clue about Loud. Informed delivery terrible. Waiting patiently.

• Appreciate the suggestions. @OzBaxter @Rubygirl816 I did do the missing mail form 3 days ago..got an email from post office saying they were looking into it and nothing since. My loud order I placed this past Mon is saying it will arrive this Mon. Placed another order for Loud today 🤪. It will come or they will make it right. Just a bummer ❤️ me some wedding cake

• edited August 2021

@Bambino21 normally Loud takes about a week for me..this Mama order is almost 2 weeks..that’s why I’m like 🤔. It took longer for the label to show (4 days). Says departed just stuck in transit. Very weird

• Yea @superman38NC that is definitely not normal. I almost always get Mama in 4 days. Loud always takes longer but not usually this long. Ugh. I’d pay $20 extra or more for overnight or 2 day delivery. Hell @medman y’all go ahead and develop a subscription service!! 🙂 $150 per year and then each order have members pay $20 extra and get the goods out to us fiends quicker!! Lol.

• Got my Pineapple Kush in today. Took seven days this time. I ordered from Loud yesterday and already have a label. So I'm timing them just out of curiosity. We shall see, tortoise or hare...

• Great news mm friends. After a week in transit my package has resurfaced at the local facility..took a little detour but 🤞🏼it arrives Mon with my Loud Orange D..gonna be a good day 😎

• That’s nice to hear @superman38NC
    Sadly nothing for me yet. ☹️

• Thx @Bambino21 🙏🏻 Yours arrives soon too.

• I know. I’ve placed dozens and dozens of orders. This was my biggest and a lot of concentrates so I understand. Just so eagerly waiting!! Lol!! Can’t freaking wait.

• Postman came. Still no package from Loud. I placed an order from Mama so I'd have something soon. I blame the post office, but I want to thank Mama for the super fast shipping!

• Already received another package from Mama that I ordered on the 4th. The package from Loud that I ordered on the 27th is still missing.

• That's great news @superman38NC it's frustrating when you buzz takes a sightseeing tour lol. Bummer @BCWESLEY we all know the drill..hurry up and wait but it's time to talk to @medboy good luck. I got a surprise in the mail, my Runtz split was honered along with more Mars landing 🤤. Runtz is very dry so I'm hoping bovedas will help. I'll tell you what, both are amazing indicas.

• Ugh wish I’d read this prior to ordering from Loud. Their mail times were awful last year and i switched back to mom. Because of the fires in CA I thought, I’ll order from loud and hopefully the transit times have improved, apparently not 😫

• Mama's shipping times are faster than ever!

• Yep. Another day another no fucking package from
    Loud. Shit is ridiculous. There should be nothing that takes this long to get anywhere in the US in 2021!!
    Not trying to trounce Loud but I can’t bring myself to pay the same amount for shipping on something that takes 4 days vs something that I’m not even sure if it’s ever coming!! Yes I know it always arrives. But this is ridiculous. Anyway. I’ll resolve that myself. But for others near me (southeast). I ordered on July 27th. I got some of the order ( from Med Mama) in 4 days once again!! The other order will be here sometime. It always comes. But today is business day 10 and real day 14 waiting for this product. That’s not okay.

• @Bambino21 Yeah 14 days is hard to swallow.
    I ordered on Wed 4th, still in "Label / Waiting for Package"
    But, the insurance is on $100 already which makes me think they have the package at the USPS and are not scanning it.

• @OzBaxter same thing here, ordered the 4th and label/waiting for package. Also just had label made today, for another order Friday.

• edited August 2021

Sorry I got so heated everyone. Just frustrated. I love shatters and Med Mama doesn’t have any more so I have to go the Loud way and I never know when it’s coming from them. At least from med mama I know it’ll be here in 5 days or less.

• Good to know mama is cranking faster shipping. I’ve been holding out since the beginning July due to slim pickings and Louds shipping drama. May pull the trigger once wish mama puts up some fire indoor strains

• @Rubygirl816 ID is now showing the 12th. That will be an 8 day turn around for Loud, vs Mama's 4 day. Must be the collapse of the northwest that's been going on...

• @Bambino21 It's all good man. After 14 days I would be irritated too. 👍🏼