All 3 vendors: Shipping, Round II

Comments

• @OzBaxter

Ok, so this happened to me today too! I already sent an inquiry to MB about it because I was like...wait...what?? Lol

• I will get my order from CC a day earlier than projected by ID. Except for the delay in creating a label, they ought to be the fastest shipper I've used so far. Loud got an order to me in 4 days once.

• @MigraineWarrior79 I contacted USPS and she told me this looked like an improper scan by their carrier. She stated the package was still en route to me and should be here by the 19th. So, we shall see 👍🏼

• Sounds like a glitch to me. Send me an email though if you haven't already!

• @OzBaxter ,how were you able to receive a tracking number? If it isn't sent to my address informed delivery won't give me a tracking number.

• I placed an order with CC on Friday and still don’t have a label.

• @OzBaxter @medboy

I received my order today even with yesterday's hiccup! 😉

• @Fallguy if you have registered and verified with ID you don't need a tracking number. When you log in to ID, it should show all of the normal mail you are receiving today at your address and all the mail you have received in the previous 7 days.
    There should be a button that says packages that will show you all of your packages. You see the tracking number there.

• @medboy Thanks boss. They said it should be here by 19th. If it doesn't show up I'll drop you a line 👍🏼

• @Fallguy It's addressed to me, but the ID shows the status as "Delivered" to a PO Box in the same CA town they are normally shipped from. I called the USPS and they said one of their carriers scanned it wrong, but the package was still en route to me on the East Coast.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Mine was supposed to be here yesterday per the USPS. But nothing showed up. Sigh. Now we begin the waiting game. This always happens during the holidays. I think I'll just order from CO until after Christmas.

• @OzBaxter

🤞 it shows up soon for you! No one likes the waiting game.

• Dows anybody else have packages sitting in preship with Merlin?

• edited November 2021

I placed my first order with Merlin 2 days ago. Label made no movement yet. I’m in no rush thank goodness. I’m thinking maybe weekend or first part of next week it will show.

• I have an order from two days ago, also in preship, but this other is from last week. Been sitting in preship since Friday. And we are out, sucks for Turkey day! I was hoping it would just show, cause I’ve had that happen too. Maybe tomorrow 🤞🏻 Thanks @superman38NC

• I placed my order Sunday pre-ship yesterday accepted today sat delivery To NC
    so far that has been par for the course with merlin gave up on loud for right now!!

• edited November 2021

Got label created 14th that was placed the 12th finally moved late yesterday was keeping fingers crossed would share the holiday with me. Good luck everyone waiting

• Thanks @Vapedad78. I figure mine is stuck somewhere. The order I placed a few days ago was accepted a little while ago. At least one is moving now!

• They just dropped both off today looks like now. Anyway, all good, just sucks won’t be here for Turkey day.

• Dang @Rubygirl816 I’m sorry. Would share if I could..hopefully it will arrive by the weekend. Mine is now showing for Sat.

• I ordered from Merlin on Friday, Monday night I got a pre ship label then nothing. My first order with Merlin, will probably be my last flower order with them. TBH for the time it’s taking, I’d rather order from Loud n Co

• @Ha11ow merlins is not usually like this, not lately. They have actually been pretty quick lately. This was unusual, for me, anyway. I’ve had packages show up, from Merlin’s, label made and, to my door, in two days. Hopefully just a bump on the road. I hope your package starts moving!!

• In my case, a huge thumbs up to Merlin for shipping before the Thanksgiving holiday on a Tuesday order; On Point

• I noticed the USPS hub for Merlin is having its normal seasonal slowdown and scanning issues.
    So that would probably explain the delays for some of it

• Yes usps is now having chain issues I was able to get scanned packs in 2 days now its 3 days last yr it got to 5 days

• FWIW Only 38% of the mail last year was delivered on time. It will be the same or most likely worse this holiday season.